CableGuy is offline New Member

newie cycle help

Hey! Hey! Newbie here, finally got up the nerve to post!Everytime I decide to try it or ask a question Iread more and get caught up in the conversations. I'm in no hurry to get YOKED wanna do it right and learn as much as possible. Gonna finally try a cycle, been curious since high school! My stats: 28yrs. old 5'9" 170lbs. B.F.? weight lifting on and off 12yrs. Wanna try a mild AS. Read alot and picked Deca or EQ Was able to aquire 10ml at 200mgs each of Norandren [mexican] and was given 10ml at 200mgs each of CYP also [mexican] and two 1ml viles of SUST 250 [pakistan] thought about doing Deca alone but don't want it to be a waste, so if you guys or girls reccomend I stack it or purchase more mgs, I will. Clomid if [necessary] seems unheard of through my sources. Read that it is so inexpesive you should do it anyway. o.k. now I'll shut up! Typed this with one finger!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    typed all that with 1 finger eh? gotta quit usin the hunt and punch technique and learn how to type fast. anyways, nuff 'bout that.

so you got this :

10 mL deca 200
    10 mL test cyp 200
    2 mL sus 250

that's not much of a load of stuff, so if you can get doulbe what you have (minus the sus) you'd be in good shape. you could then run this :

weeks 1-10 :
    400 mg's Deca week (that's 2 shots week)
    400 mg's test cyp week (that's 2 shots week)

you haven't got enough sus for good enough results. so, try to sell that back to your friend, or find someone around you who will buy it. (don't even think about saying "who wants to buy some sus" on this board).

about the clomid. yes, you need clomid. clomid helps to lower your own test levels back down to normal, without "crashing". 30 pills should suffice and it's cheap, so see about gettin some. take that 2 weeks after your last shot.

and about your lifting, you can't be liftin "off and on" while you're on the good stuff. if you're gonna take some gear, you've got to dedicate yourself to the gym and a healthy diet.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    I agree, If this is your first time, You don't really need to do alot, but 400mg dec, and 400 of cyp. sound good for a first. I only did 200mg of cyp/week for my first time and I still put on some good weight.

Thank You Guys!!!! I'm still trying to figure out this posting thing,Sorry! Yes I will do as you say, just have to save up more $! Please explain the breakdown of the injs. day by day.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    If you're going to do this :

400 mg's deca week
    400 mg's test cyp week

shoot them twice a week. pick out days - say Mon / Thurs, Tue / Sat. and stick with that rhythym.

bortort is offline Associate Member
    take a cc of deca with a cc of cyp and shoot it on one day, (say mon) then do the same again on Thur. and in case you didn't know you can mix the two into one shot (oil with oil) ( not oil with water base)

O.K. I understand the day dedication part, I'm still confused on; Well lets say Mon I do 200mgs of Deca and 200mgs of Cyp., Thursday repeat this again?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by CableGuy
    O.K. I understand the day dedication part, I'm still confused on; Well lets say Mon I do 200mgs of Deca and 200mgs of Cyp., Thursday repeat this again?
    yup, now you're gettin it. do that for 8 - 10 weeks....depending on how much stuff you get.

Great now I understand completely! Sorry again, I asked for a breakdown too early you already answered me! Thanks again guys, no need in furthering this discussion untill I see what else I can get my hands on! THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Thread Information