Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: ***JimmyInkedUp*** KNOWN SCAMMER KNOWN LIAR KNOWN CROOK

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

***JimmyInkedUp*** KNOWN SCAMMER KNOWN LIAR KNOWN CROOK

This is the JimmyInkedUp story: The rise AND fall of a once trusted and well liked member of the bodybuilding community.

Bodybuilding in general has a small community of people. Most of us got started by reading magazines or asking other big guys what we needed to do to get big. Over the years the community got bigger and eventually forums came about. We now had a place where we could ask direct questions and then receive feedback from men and women that have gotten to where we want to be. Forums are a GREAT resource for many of us. They certainly have been a great resource for myself. Over the years I have gathered a wealth of knowledge on the subject and decided to give back to the community. Everyday I still continue to learn but I also do the best I can to answer questions that many of you have..... Along with the many other mods, vets, and monitors on this forum.

Being a staff member here is a bit like being in a club. It doesn't mean anything in the real world, outside this forum. It doesn't mean anything to other staff members at other boards (and there are some ignorant mother fvckers out there). It doesn't mean that anyone here is any better than another. It's just something that I can't really explain. Each and every staff member here has the best interest of the members at heart. We try to pass along critical information about known scammers or bad labs along. We try to give the best advice possible. We try to keep the spamming and the attitudes of thousands of alpha males in check. Being a staff member here is a privilege and something that has to be earned.

Now..... Onto why I'm making this post. Being on a forum does leave one vulnerable. A lot of members are desperate to find a supplier. This leaves them open to random people sending them messages to purchase AAS without actually knowing who they are buying from. The scammers that rip off newer members are all over the forums. They're fairly easy to stop also..... Just don't send money to someone who you don't really know! So what's the next level for a scammer? Building a relationship. You'd think these guys would put their time in to actually earning a fvcking living in the real world. Instead they'd rather log in daily and give advice to hundreds of people just to gain trust. In Jimmys case - he was here for years. He became a staff member. He even wrote threads about scammers and how to not fall victim to them. This guy was a wealth of knowledge and was consistently posting and helping all the while his inner demons were at work.

Let me fast forward a bit to after jimmy had failed to send out some stuff that he'd promised a bunch of people..... Jimmy maintained contact with me personally via the forum and text message for several months. Normally I'd have told everyone that jimmy had taken their money and to write it off as a loss however he explained some stuff to me that seemed like it could be credible as I had gone through similar rough times in my life. I see no reason why I need to stay confidential anymore as he has fvcked so many people. I won't be naming names though. So Jimmy tells me that his life is falling apart. His wife is addicted to painkillers, she's taking his kids, she has a new man in her life. This really hit home for me. I myself was a single father fallen victim to a wife who became addicted to prescription drugs. Over the next few months I had been jimmys shoulder to lean on. I gave this guy advice based on my own experience. I won custody of my daughter and I figured I could maybe coach him through his troubles. Jimmy actually listened, or so I thought. He asked questions every single day. This didn't seem like any scammer I've known. A scammer takes your money and never logs back in. Why would jimmy take money and then stick around this whole time?

Ladies and gentleman..... Meet the new scammer. This guy has been soliciting members on other boards for the last few months. He's been earning the trust of their staff members, their members, all the while knowing his time will be limited. Why on earth would someone spend all this fvcking time trying to take $200 here and there? That's beyond me and only for him to answer.

Now..... Let me rewind back to when we first thought jimmy might have taken money with no intention of sending the products. So other people have reached out to us and through our investigation we've found out that jimmys story and his contacts go way deeper than we've thought.
    Members..... Meet TRAPOLOGY. Trapology was a member here. Not overly productive..... Just productive enough to get his name out there. Well.... He links up with our friend JimmyInkedUp. Trapology operated a UGL. Why on earth would Jimmy and Trapology be interested in eachother? Are you ready for this? Take a seat..... We have evidence that shows Jimmy was soliciting members and sending them to Trapology for a kick back. Jimmy would make "commission" so to speak. Jimmy however would only send smaller orders to Trap. The bigger ones he'd say was for himself and he'd keep the profit. Here's another issue..... We received info that Trapology would make AAS dosed to whatever you wanted and would label it whatever you wanted. You could ask for 75mg/ml test E and to have it labeled 250mg/ml. So the question begs to be asked..... Just how good was ANY of the gear to begin with? Jimmy knew all of this and it didn't phase him. Why? Because for him it's about the hustle. Ok so now we get to probably the best part of all. Jimmy has been consistently sending business to Trap. So before Jimmy goes full blown scam artist he asks Trap for a front. Money up front in exchange for a promise to send business his way. Trap agrees like an idiot and guess what jimmy does? He bounced on Trap like he did the rest of us. For fvcks sake..... Is there no limit to how badly someone will fvck people?

This guy is one of the lowest, most useless, and definitely the shadiest member to have ever graced these forums. What's the worst part of all this? JimmyInkedUp is still out there. He's not welcomed here anymore but many other boards are unaware of his bullshit. I'm asking all members to be aware and if you visit another forum just let your friends know. I don't want to see anyone else fall victim to this guys shady practices.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Great write up, Haz! From me to you and Us to everyone - he's a total known scammer with terrible shill tactics and a reputation of the lowest form! Unbelievable what he's done and STILL continues to do to members of other boards... For what?! Maybe a couple grand if that - he took me for £300... It's not about the money, but rather the principle!

One thing this has done... It's brought a lot of us together... And becoming friends at that! Ashame we had to lose money and get beat for that to happen - but at least one thing positive came from all this!

Nach
    InternalFire and DCI like this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Thanks for the heads up Bro!

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Great write up, Haz! From me to you and Us to everyone - he's a total known scammer with terrible shill tactics and a reputation of the lowest form! Unbelievable what he's done and STILL continues to do to members of other boards... For what?! Maybe a couple grand if that - he took me for £300... It's not about the money, but rather the principle!

One thing this has done... It's brought a lot of us together... And becoming friends at that! Ashame we had to lose money and get beat for that to happen - but at least one thing positive came from all this!

Nach
    Thats all scams are good for is a few hundred to a couple grand. My screen name is worth more to me than a few grand. I knew something was up when he was removed from here.

I still see him on some forums, im sure he is still at it.

whats the name of trapology's lab? I would like to make sure I avoid it at all costs.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Thats all scams are good for is a few hundred to a couple grand. My screen name is worth more to me than a few grand. I knew something was up when he was removed from here.

I still see him on some forums, im sure he is still at it.

whats the name of trapology's lab? I would like to make sure I avoid it at all costs.
    Exactly... Reputation is far more important than anything to me, too! I know one was 'Ergo' I believe - I'll double check for sure and if different I'll edit this - but I would think they have numerous names imo... Especially since they're still doing it!

The part that really burns me on things like this isn't even the money. $200 won't cause home foreclosure but it's the theft of trust. How does on put a value on the trust that someone gives to you. Honestly, it is a heavy burden to be trusted. People who steal trust are all scumbags.
    InternalFire likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im sure they have more than one name as well, usually if you know one of the lab names you can find others they're associated with.

Scamming doesn't make sense. You can run a good ugl, and make a killing or scam for a few grand. Then change lab names and repeat. If you build a good rep, you can easily make six figures a year with a reputable lab.
    InternalFire likes this.

Please continue to share this with other members of our community. Multiple boards are aware - it's up to them if they want to act on it.

Anyone from any board can reach me here and ask for proof. All of those that were scammed have screen shots and saved pm's from Jimmy.
    almostgone and NACH3 like this.

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Dont understand. Why would a wellknown member with superior fame and respect from others risk it all for a few dollars. The community is not that big and it could easily slip into the real world in his own gym and city.
    I take it for granted that Jimmy is a big bodybuilder and not a prick hiding in front of a pc in his boyroom.
    For a million, yes...sure...but he had to understand that a scam like this would be stopped before he would make any serious money.
    Big names shit in their panties and they are left for good. Ronnie Rowland, PrettyPlease, jimmiInked, Russian Star and marcus300. Whos next?...a guy can wonder.
    I guess we have to look for new heroes but except for the last one there, they will be missed due to their superior knowledge and know how.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 08-13-2016 at 10:37 PM.
    Marsoc likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Thanks for letting us all in on this sad news. Shame that such a senior member on the board would stoop to such a low level. Very bummed to hear this news :/
    Last edited by boisebeast; 08-13-2016 at 10:58 PM. Reason: answered my own question

The staff we have right now is among the best the board has ever seen. We have guys who have competed on stage, power lifted, judged shows, we have staff that are currently in the medical field of some sort. We have diet and HIT training gurus. We have such a diverse staff and I can say that each and every one of us has the best interest of our members at heart.

You can't do anything to stop an apple from rotting. Once you see it though..... You hafta get rid of it.
    numbere, NACH3 and Bodacious like this.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Dont understand. Why would a wellknown member with superior fame and respect from others risk it all for a few dollars. The community is not that big and it could easily slip into the real world in his own gym and city. I take it for granted that Jimmy is a big bodybuilder and not a prick hiding in front of a pc in his boyroom. For a million, yes...sure...but he had to understand that a scam like this would be stopped before he would make any serious money. Big names shit in their panties and they are left for good. Ronnie Rowland, PrettyPlease, jimmiInked, Russian Star and marcus300. Whos next?...a guy can wonder. I guess we have to look for new heroes but except for the last one there, they will be missed due to their superior knowledge and know how.
    Marcus is a wealth of knowledge man. Just not a 5% fan lol.

I don't wanna see this thread derail into bullshit

- Knockout_Power

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    ok sorry mate. Agree.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't trust anyone on this site offering your ugl shit. This was a member of staff and he scammed staff and members so be aware

If your on other forums spread the word,

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Much more money to be made by being legitimate. Word of mouth is very important in the commodity business. One satisfied patron will tell 1-2 people but a unhappy consumer will tell 5-10 people. I use to work as a small time commodity broker. And i took pride in my buissnes. I would only put my buissnes's name to the best quality. If i lost out on a buissnes transaction then so be it. You cant put a price on quality.
    InternalFire likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The thing that was not aid.that I will say...

It seems everyone forgets this stuff is as illegal as meth and coke in N/A. Go to your downtown (If you live in a big city) and tell me what type of person deals. Nuff Said.

But I have said from day 1...when I received my first and last ugl shipment...no damn waay I would pin something I dont know what it is. A label dont mean crap. Could be rat piss. If you aren't buying powders from factory and been to the factory to see the certificates in person....then you are setting yourself up. If you cannot afford to do this then you cannot afford steroids . Just my opinion. Anything less you deserve to be ridden like a b*tch and have your money taken.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    For those of you who want to see the vials themselves... I've screenshoted these two 'ERGO LABS' silver and blue tops... The thing is Jimmy told everyone me myself that both are 'overdosed'
    Silver top - being 260ish mg/ml
    Blue tops - being 275mg/ml
    I did not run them long enough for bloods but it was easily figured out how my body was not responding to the dosages I used...

Here's a pic(both crashed) and very cheap labels but we know that don't mean shit either(home brewed)... And shit gear!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	435 
Size:	1,015.5 KB 
ID:	164918Click image for larger version. 

ID:	164918
    Last edited by NACH3; 08-14-2016 at 04:33 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    The thing that was not aid.that I will say...

It seems everyone forgets this stuff is as illegal as meth and coke in N/A. Go to your downtown (If you live in a big city) and tell me what type of person deals. Nuff Said.

But I have said from day 1...when I received my first and last ugl shipment...no damn waay I would pin something I dont know what it is. A label dont mean crap. Could be rat piss. If you aren't buying powders from factory and been to the factory to see the certificates in person....then you are setting yourself up. If you cannot afford to do this then you cannot afford steroids. Just my opinion. Anything less you deserve to be ridden like a b*tch and have your money taken.

I think your missing the point... Although I agree on using Pharma grade gear, you are saying b/c people didn't get this tested by a lab we're idiots and deserve to be ridden like a bitch?! I know I got took and it's the principle not the money! We already know it could've been a lot worse but don't say we fucking deserved this... IMHO NO ONE DOES!
    InternalFire likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    For those of you who want to see the vials themselves... I've screenshoted these two 'ERGO LABS' silver and blue tops... The thing is Jimmy told everyone me myself that both are 'overdosed'
    Silver top - being 260ish mg/ml
    Blue tops - being 275mg/ml
    I did not run them long enough for bloods but it was easily figured out how my body was not responding to the dosages I used...

Here's a pic(both crashed) and very cheap labels(home brewed)...

Click image for larger version. 

ID:	164918Click image for larger version. 

ID:	164918

^^^ That got to be a warning flag for me when dealing with UGL. The "overdosed and overfilled" theme was used so much back in the day. If they would just properly brew to the concentration they stated everyone would be happy.
    InternalFire likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I think your missing the point... Although I agree on using Pharma grade gear, you are saying b/c people didn't get this tested by a lab we're idiots and deserve to be ridden like a bitch?! I know I got took and it's the principle not the money! We already know it could've been a lot worse but don't say we fucking deserved this... IMHO NO ONE DOES!
    I agree. The point was missed and the post a tad harsh, IMHO. Granted if you can source legit pharma, absolutely get it. It's a no brainer. For those that have to use UGL, there is no reason they should get scammed or screwed over.
    With that being said, legit UGLs are few and far between. If you have one, be thankful.

As Marcus stated above, if someone solicits you to be a customer, that's a HUGE red flag. There are a few good UGLs out there that try to produce a decent product, but they don't need to solicit customers. They stay booked as it is.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-14-2016 at 05:07 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    ^^^ That got to be a warning flag for me when dealing with UGL. The "overdosed and overfilled" theme was used so much back in the day. If they would just properly brew to the concentration they stated everyone would be happy.
    Agreed, AG! Just wanted to show everyone what it looked like... and that was the deal breaker for me as well! Flags galore went up and that's when Jimmyfuksyou... Well fucked us!

Btw as Haz mentioned... He also stayed in contact with me through PMs Etc saying it'd be sent this wk(on multiple occasions) And the rest is history

Blog Entries
    I'm blown away by all of this...im sorry so many got taken...Its one thing if he did it to a random new member but to put it to staff, people I would think he would consider friends/brothers is despicable...

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I'm blown away by all of this...im sorry so many got taken...Its one thing if he did it to a random new member but to put it to staff, people I would think he would consider friends/brothers is despicable...
    Yeah it's a cunts trick to do it to your staff members.

They will print any label you want so be careful
    InternalFire and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    They will print any label you want so be careful
    Absolutely they will! No doubt... I'm sure it's been changed constantly... Especially now!

****bump****

- Knockout_Power

Curious why the delay haz? Its been a while now ay?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic
    Jimmy kept in contact with us and used court appearances and the possible loss of custody of his daughter to stall us. Whether it really happened or not that's what he told us. So I remained in contact with him and gave him advice on how to win that battle as I've gone through it myself. I shared a lot of personal info..... That's what pisses me off. Trusted this guy..... Makes you lose hope in humanity. Not everyone's an asshole tho.....

Anyways..... A more direct answer is because over the last several weeks all communication has stopped. Not answering calls, texts, nothing. Then we found out he was posting on other boards. If you have time to be on other forums then you have time to text me about the shit you owe people. He just CHOSE not to.....

We went to one of the boards he was posting at and called him out. Unfortunately one of their moderators thinks he's fvckin Vic Mackey. He's the resident "cool guy" over there. Doesn't have anything better to do with his time than to immediately attack someone trying to warn their board of a scammer that's posting there. Even with him acting like a four year old I apologized for not bringing it up to staff first. It was later explained by BG that waiting could have put more people at risk. It was imperative to let them know.

The word is getting out now..... About time.

- Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Jimmy kept in contact with us and used court appearances and the possible loss of custody of his daughter to stall us. Whether it really happened or not that's what he told us. So I remained in contact with him and gave him advice on how to win that battle as I've gone through it myself. I shared a lot of personal info..... That's what pisses me off. Trusted this guy..... Makes you lose hope in humanity. Not everyone's an asshole tho.....

Anyways..... A more direct answer is because over the last several weeks all communication has stopped. Not answering calls, texts, nothing. Then we found out he was posting on other boards. If you have time to be on other forums then you have time to text me about the shit you owe people. He just CHOSE not to.....

We went to one of the boards he was posting at and called him out. Unfortunately one of their moderators thinks he's fvckin Vic Mackey. He's the resident "cool guy" over there. Doesn't have anything better to do with his time than to immediately attack someone trying to warn their board of a scammer that's posting there. Even with him acting like a four year old I apologized for not bringing it up to staff first. It was later explained by BG that waiting could have put more people at risk. It was imperative to let them know.

The word is getting out now..... About time.

Good stuff Just like tom selleck mate

Bump

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    He also kept in contact with me... Telling the same story as Haz mentioned! I, too, tried helping him out with advice as much as I could - I don't wish 'addiction' on my worst enemy.... But he sure kept us updated on what we all 'thought' was a horrific situation. Being a respected staff member at the time, he reached out to new staff and I fell victim to his shill tactics and the lowest form of scum I've seen... All after his posts(blogs) etc; talking shit on the very same people he associates with as well as the terrible person he's become.... PERIOD!

It's coming up on close to 8+ months if not more....

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's crazy! Worst part is I kinda looked up to the guy for advice and always read all of his threads when I first started out on this forum.

O well, thanks for the heads up guys!

Blog Entries
    He also kept in contact with me... Telling the same story as Haz mentioned! I, too, tried helping him out with advice as much as I could - I don't wish 'addiction' on my worst enemy.... But he sure kept us updated on what we all 'thought' was a horrific situation. Being a respected staff member at the time, he reached out to new staff and I fell victim to his shill tactics and the lowest form of scum I've seen... All after his posts(blogs) etc; talking shit on the very same people he associates with as well as the terrible person he's become.... PERIOD!

It's coming up on close to 8+ months if not more....
    it just shows you what a master of "the game" he is really...these hardship storys are always the beginning of the end of good sources...they buy time while he takes as much money from as many as he can before its time to close up shop and disappear...we have all seen this over and over thru out the years...im just glad he didn't get me too...ghettoboyd dosent exactly reek of lots of money I guess...

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    it just shows you what a master of "the game" he is really...these hardship storys are always the beginning of the end of good sources...they buy time while he takes as much money from as many as he can before its time to close up shop and disappear...we have all seen this over and over thru out the years...im just glad he didn't get me too...ghettoboyd dosent exactly reek of lots of money I guess...
    You nailed it brother - master manipulater and his blogs 'The Game' he was just setting everyone up! Disrespected lots of people and imho(if hate to believe it) but I'm not sure if he wasn't part of the addiction as well?! It sure would be even lower if he used people's stories Etc - I do believe his wife had problems but I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't dabbling either

Thx GB!

^^^ ttt.

bump

DCI
    DCI is offline Productive Member
    Wow madness. I knew something bad must have happend when he stopped posting etc.

Very sad to see how he got good members on here like nach and haz, for more than just money but a genuine friendship and honesty to help people they feel where or are in their own situation. Money can be replaced eventually but trust takes a long time to rebuild again.

To the top

^^^ttt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information