9% bodyfat
    Approx 3700-4200 calories per day
    Goal: Lean Bulk

I am currently on week 8 of my cycle.
    Start Weight: 170 lbs 12% bodyfat
    Current Weight: 185 9% bodyfat

Weeks 1-6 I ran Test 600/EQ 600/ TBol

Week 6-14 I am running Test Sus + EQ + Tren Ace + Winstrol
    Note: I understand some people run Tren higher than test, but I did not want to drop the test, so far the sides are manageable.

Test Sus 700MG Per week EOD
    Tren Ace 400MG Per week EOD
    Winstrol 40mg per day oral
    Caber and Arimidex on hand
    Himalayan Liver Care Pills
    HCG 2-3 Weeks prior to cycle finishing
    Nolva/Arimidex/Caber on hand

This is my first Tren cycle. I am in week 2 of my tren, I for sure feel the strength increase, some night sweats and little bit less sleep but overall manageable. The only negative I feel is increased lethargy and overall feeling of tiredness throughout the day. I feel great at the gym but not during the day.

Questions

1.) Feeling Tired and Lethargic throughout the day? What can help?
    2.) When will I start gaining weight on Tren? My macros are clean full of dense carbs/proteins mostly chicken breast white rice. Approx 3700+ per day
    3.) Should I run Tren longer than 8 weeks?
    Last edited by sergio.x; 08-16-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why aren't you taking your ai????????

Why aren't you taking your Hcg all the way through?????

Why do you need such a complicated cycle with so many compounds?????

I hope you have a good pct lined up.
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

sergio.x is offline Junior Member
    I am taking Arimidex every 2nd day 1 mg as I found 0.5mg was too little

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by sergio.x View Post
    I am taking Arimidex every 2nd day 1 mg as I found 0.5mg was too little
    Why too little? I bet 1mg is too much and you crashed your E2. You said your air idea was on hand not that you were using it.

If you ran a test only cycle as advised in April then you would have a better chance of knowing what was causing your problems and how to fix it with bloodwork.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

sergio.x is offline Junior Member
    I am using Arimidex , all the other ones are on hand. When I use 0.5mg every second day I feel small lump in left nipple.

Do you think I should drop it to 0.5mg every second day? And any other input is appreciated thanks

Jonbana is offline Member
    What's the point of asking for help over and over and vets give you help and you question them or don't listen fuck you're stupid

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dude 3rd cycle and you weigh 170? Thats a pretty nutty cycle for your starting weight. I always warn members about the money they are wasting by running compounds so high when lower dosages will do. If you factor in your test tren eq and winny dose you're very near the 2 gram mark yet you weigh 170? Just something to think about man.

As far as your questions. 1: The lethargy could be due to a crashed e2 like back in black already started to touch on. 2: Typically with tren I burn more calories than I normally would so because of that I always jack up my calories even more. So I recommend heading to the diet section and posting up your current plan for critique. 3: You do not need tren for more than 8 weeks. I start getting sick of it at week 6. Last run I did a 9 week tren cycle to get ready to step on stage and I wanted to rip my head off lol.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Dude 3rd cycle and you weigh 170? Thats a pretty nutty cycle for your starting weight. I always warn members about the money they are wasting by running compounds so high when lower dosages will do. If you factor in your test tren eq and winny dose you're very near the 2 gram mark yet you weigh 170? Just something to think about man.

As far as your questions. 1: The lethargy could be due to a crashed e2 like back in black already started to touch on. 2: Typically with tren I burn more calories than I normally would so because of that I always jack up my calories even more. So I recommend heading to the diet section and posting up your current plan for critique. 3: You do not need tren for more than 8 weeks. I start getting sick of it at week 6. Last run I did a 9 week tren cycle to get ready to step on stage and I wanted to rip my head off lol.
    I am with this you dont need all that juice.You need to learn how to EAT!

Thread Information