Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: First Real Cycle Sust 250

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    OP you don't need multi vitamins, dextrose or BCAAs.

3k calories of meat, minimally processed carbs, veggies and healthy fats are really all you need to grow.

Keep shakes down to one per day.

No offense but the only reason you don't like veggies is because you don't know how to cook.

Try watching the cooking network instead of ESPN repeats.

I had similar stats to you when I first started lifting and it took me a long time how to eat correctly.
    Marsoc likes this.

Crevicediverx is offline Junior Member
    Yes when i train i take multi vits glutamine and creatine along side my shakes

No Cuz i'm not going to take offense i'm here to get my shit torn apart so i can learn and set in motion a plan that will work. I rely on shakes for calories quite a lot because i find it hard to consume alot of food... have done all my life. Im getting around 760 cals there from shakes and the rest from milk and food. For me at 130lbs surely i should gain with this? If not please explain if you have time why not?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    OP you don't need multi vitamins, dextrose or BCAAs.

3k calories of meat, minimally processed carbs, veggies and healthy fats are really all you need to grow.

Keep shakes down to one per day.

No offense but the only reason you don't like veggies is because you don't know how to cook.

Try watching the cooking network instead of ESPN repeats.

I had similar stats to you when I first started lifting and it took me a long time how to eat correctly.
    I don't know i've just never liked veggies all my life so never experimented with them, i do agree with you in my opinion i need simple carbs e.g the pasta as i can eat more of this than others, as for fats i could try fish oil tablets and cook in coconut oil? since im a bitch and don't like nuts -.-

These threads make me sick...
    Everyone thinks that if you take steroids your body will magically grow muscle.
    It doesn't work that way.
    Fuck, if anything, steroids speed up your metabolism and make you need to eat more food.

Listen, if you aren't growing eating 3000 calories, then eat more.
    If you aren't growing eating 3500 calories, then eat more.
    If you aren't growing eating 400o calories, then eat more...

If you want to be big, then eat big.
    It's really pretty simple.

You are 140lbs 'cause you eat enough to keep your body at 140lbs.
    Without more food, you will not grow.
    Marsoc and devil-1986 like this.

I have a meal plan sorted and my training sorted, is everyone against the cycle here ? and anyone have experience with the gyno returning symptoms etc?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    These threads make me sick...
    Everyone thinks that if you take steroids your body will magically grow muscle.
    It doesn't work that way.
    Fuck, if anything, steroids speed up your metabolism and make you need to eat more food.

Listen, if you aren't growing eating 3000 calories, then eat more.
    If you aren't growing eating 3500 calories, then eat more.
    If you aren't growing eating 400o calories, then eat more...

If you want to be big, then eat big.
    It's really pretty simple.

You are 140lbs 'cause you eat enough to keep your body at 140lbs.
    Without more food, you will not grow.
    I 100% know that steroids aren't magical i'm asking advice on the cycle if it was accompanied by a proper meal plan and training. I didn't expect to take them and sit on my arse and get huge over night they were going to be a aid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx View Post
    I have a meal plan sorted and my training sorted, is everyone against the cycle here ? and anyone have experience with the gyno returning symptoms etc?
    Not to be a dick but your diet isn't sorted out.

If it was then you wouldn't weigh 140lb.

You should wait a few years to cycle.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Again I say that you can't fight what God has granted you rather use is to its full potentials. If your small. Diet accordingly and bulk up if you can, if not then So be it, but being all that you can be and beyond within reason is good. But say that you do eat 10,000 calories a day and get some size. Do you think that your body will actually retain that mass, I would imagine that your metabolism will be even greater due to the muscle mass and still you will lean out. Just saying eventually you have to except what you have etc. don't give up. But try hard and be realistic and don't get demoralized. I'm a bigger built guy and don't think I was cut out for running or high cardio stuff but when I was heaviest I ever was. I was running the hardest and best I ever have. I will not lay down and give up I will be my full potential and beyond. Your mind can take you far beyond your physical ability but that last so long. Eventually one needs balance and i gained that balance and my full potential of efficiency is realistic. But to what degree of ascetics in general shall come with the effort if looks is your thing.being Realistic, reaching and excepting natural maintainable potential within reason and efficiency.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-23-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Not to be a dick but your diet isn't sorted out.

If it was then you wouldn't weigh 140lb.

You should wait a few years to cycle.
    I weigh 134lbs now since i have stopped training but when i trained i was very slowly gaining weight i meant i know what my diet has to entail 3k calories a day ect
    I was 100lb when i was 17 thats how small i was now the gains slowed right down, im going to try and train again with the correct diet and see how that goes. like i said i'ts just very frustrating when you've grafted for a few years and you're still the little guy.

Avatar = how i was when training at 135lbs

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Youre not the only one man. I for one was tiny before i atarted training. You will learn as you go

I weigh 134lbs now since i have stopped training but when i trained i was very slowly gaining weight i meant i know what my diet has to entail 3k calories a day ect
    I was 100lb when i was 17 thats how small i was now the gains slowed right down, im going to try and train again with the correct diet and see how that goes. like i said i'ts just very frustrating when you've grafted for a few years and you're still the little guy.
    Congrats on the progress so far but you've only been training for 3 years.

3 years is a short time period in a lifters life.

Even on AAS you won't get ripped overnight.

Your gains only slowed because your diet/training was lacking.

I'm 5'7" also so I'm familiar with your body type.

It would be in your best interest to wait until your older, your HTPA has finished developing and you learn how to eat.

I honestly think im going to wait anyway, earlier i headed to the local supermarket and got some good ideas for snacking in between meals rice cakes and crackers ect anyone else got some good ideas to cram in the calories easier? I seen someone mention cream of rice but Tesco didn't sell it and i dont know anywhere local that will

Anymore advice guys?

If you want to gain weight, snack on mixed nuts. Good fats and proteins.
    Marsoc likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

2 Pints of milk *blue*
    1 Scoop serious mass
    2 Egg muffins with folded egg
    75g pasta *dry weight*
    6oz Chicken x 2
    WTF is this diet?????

You call yourself a lifter eating that??

Even not lifting you cant be healthy eating that shiet. And you want to do a cycle?? Are you really 23??

Sorry, but I have no patiency for this crap, 75grs of paste is what my beautifull fit wife eats, you want to grow on that?

And whats with milk? Milk is for kids dude.

Have a small stomach? Than join the yoga crew. Your stomach can be trained to eat larger quantities you know?

You have no business doing steroids with this kind of diet.

How is milk for kids :/? It's a great source of calories
    Last edited by Crevicediverx; 08-26-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Tbh my diet wouldn't be that i was asking advice and since i've had it it's changed. More along the lines of -

I did underestimate the 75g pasta and i've just weighed some out i'd be eating 125g a day instead
    2 bagels on the morning from work 2 folded eggs in one and the other with jam and a pint of milk i may have some beans too, a shake before working out and then after, pasta/rice with chicken/mince for dinner and then snacks being bananas rice cakes and crackers also tuna would be in there if i needed my protein boosted for the day again same with olive oil if i needed some quick calories.

3 pints of a milk a day including shakes
    2 bagels 2 eggs
    pasta/rice
    chicken or mince
    thats like without snacking or bananas/tuna/beans
    Cal Carb Fat Protein
    3,181 317 94 209
    Last edited by Crevicediverx; 08-26-2016 at 09:15 AM.

How is milk for kids :/? It's a great source of calories
    Yes, its for kids. When you grow up you will realize this.

Tbh my diet wouldn't be that i was asking advice and since i've had it it's changed. More along the lines of -

I did underestimate the 75g pasta and i've just weighed some out i'd be eating 125g a day instead
    2 bagels on the morning from work 2 folded eggs in one and the other with jam and a pint of milk i may have some beans too, a shake before working out and then after, pasta/rice with chicken/mince for dinner and then snacks being bananas rice cakes and crackers also tuna would be in there if i needed my protein boosted for the day again same with olive oil if i needed some quick calories.

3 pints of a milk a day including shakes
    2 bagels 2 eggs
    pasta/rice
    chicken or mince
    thats like without snacking or bananas/tuna/beans
    Cal Carb Fat Protein
    3,181 317 94 209
    Thats a very poor diet. You need minimum 4 complete meals, shakes are only for when you have no time, and dont waste money on carb shakes, whey with added oats and bananas are much better...

Sorry, but you need to go to diet section and a complete diet overhaul. Then after 2 years on this diet you can start thinking about steroids .

Cant help myself commenting, one pint of milk with beans??? FFS talk about fart factory...
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 08-26-2016 at 09:30 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

Why not milk... I love the taste and nutritional values of milk mixed with the my morning, pre or post whey shake. What do you suggest beside water lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Why not milk... I love the taste and nutritional values of milk mixed with the my morning, pre or post whey shake. What do you suggest beside water lol
    Milk has been drank by bodybuilders and powerlifts and by everyone... for so long for a reason lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Yes, its for kids. When you grow up you will realize this.

Thats a very poor diet. You need minimum 4 complete meals, shakes are only for when you have no time, and dont waste money on carb shakes, whey with added oats and bananas are much better...

Sorry, but you need to go to diet section and a complete diet overhaul. Then after 2 years on this diet you can start thinking about steroids .

Cant help myself commenting, one pint of milk with beans??? FFS talk about fart factory...
    the two shakes are like 700 calories whats wrong with shakes... everyone takes shakes they are made to supplement and for people who can't get the calories in they are aswesome in my opinion.. millions have success with shakes. i said may have some beans btw depends how i'm thinking about treating my workmates that day

Milk has been drank by bodybuilders and powerlifts and by everyone... for so long for a reason lol
    Milk Consumption Is a Risk Factor for Prostate Cancer: Meta-Analysis of Case-Control Studies

Milk consumption is a risk factor for prostate cancer in Western countries: evidence from cohort studies

Milk stimulates growth of prostate cancer cells in culture

Thats only for prostate cancer, plenty more for ovarian and other type of cancer.

Still no need to read all that, you dont need to be lactose intolerant to get bloated, gassy, and with acid reflux from drinking a small glass of milk in the morning...

Dont know any nowadays bodybuider that drinks milk, in the past they didnt know better.

the two shakes are like 700 calories whats wrong with shakes... everyone takes shakes they are made to supplement and for people who can't get the calories in they are aswesome in my opinion.. millions have success with shakes. i said may have some beans btw depends how i'm thinking about treating my workmates that day
    Listen your diet is not ready for using steroids . Whatever you gain on cycle, you are going to lose it all while risking a lifetime of hormonal problems.

Its your own choice if you want to be smart or not.

Yeah brotha. Your good, supplements are exactly that, to supplement what can't be otherwise received. I look at shakes as the right type of protein at the right time.. Pre and post workout when you have a short 30 min window for that fast digesting protein to get in there and do its thing. Rather eating a whole food meal and having that harder to digest meal breaking down when your body needs it asap.. With that said I do eat a nice meal like an hour after that shake though. Cuz nothing beats whole foods
    But yeah dude regardless I guess it's just almost common sense what is good to snack on and eat. etc etc. so if you can't man up and stomach nuts and such for example then your shirt out of luck.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-26-2016 at 08:13 PM.
    Crevicediverx likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx
    You have had some very knowledgeable people try to guide you in the right direction... 5 pages worth. You do not like their answers so you decide not to do it... That is your decision, but please lets end this. Your next post should be to the nutrition section.
    I was like you at one time, the difference is I listened and tried things even though they didn't make sense to me at the time. They made all of the difference in the world. When you just try and trust what the knowledgeable people are telling you, you will be convinced from the results.
    I need to reiterate what i did on page 1... Please do not shut down your system when it is at its natural prime and development.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You have had some very knowledgeable people try to guide you in the right direction... 5 pages worth. You do not like their answers so you decide not to do it... That is your decision, but please lets end this. Your next post should be to the nutrition section.
    I was like you at one time, the difference is I listened and tried things even though they didn't make sense to me at the time. They made all of the difference in the world. When you just try and trust what the knowledgeable people are telling you, you will be convinced from the results.
    I need to reiterate what i did on page 1... Please do not shut down your system when it is at its natural prime and development.
    I am taking the knowledge in hence why the post has continued, there is nothing wrong with a long post ? I haven't not took the advice of anyone the only person i disagreed with was about milk haha i love my milk and its always part of my diet and btw i have posts in the nutrition section !!

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Okay guys been looking at this site up and down for a few days now and i have some questions about my first cycle but first i'll give you my background

Age-23
    Height-5'7
    Weight-134lb
    Body fat somewhere around 11-14% i believe

I once tried some dianabol 10mg for some bizarre reason stupid i know but stopped instantly when i felt itchy nipples and ran some nolvadex to help ease that off this worked and i was only left with puffier nipples than usually and a tiny lump that you can only feel not see... dumb i know but back then i didn't have a clue what i was doing !

The actual cycle i want to do is
    12 weeks of Sust 250 at 500mg per week and injecting every 3 days
    Running alongside 0.25mg of arimidex every other day ( i'm thinking i really need this since the itchy nipple shit happened last time )
    For PCT i'm thinking Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 7-10 days after last injection

I've read the sticky's etc but just had a few questions to ask and hopefully get some personal replies

1. Is the cycle enough and well laid out?
    2. Since i had the symptoms of gyno before will this bring them on stronger this time or will the arimidex be enough?
    3. Is Nolva enough for the PCT
    4. Im scared of needles... how bad is the pain really? I was thinking i could get my friend to do it for me the first couple and then i can do it myself since the pain part isn't the fear it's psychological fear
    5. Would it be overkill to run the left over dianabol 10mg for first 5 weeks which is what i have enough for
    Thanks guys for any help Attachment 164985Attachment 164986Attachment 164987Attachment 164988Attachment 164989Attachment 164990

In this post the only thing that is correct is the dosage of 0.25 mg arimidex EOD during the cycle .
    Let me explain some fundamental stakes:
    1. if you are using potent androgens like testosterone , dianabol ecc. , you must absolutely attach an aromatase inhibitor, ARIMIDEX is the solution, to take through entire cycle
    2. Nolvadex is not for inhibit estrogens, but only for prevent the receptors from binding to estrogen , so it does not solve the problem basically, but only relieves symptoms
    3. Bodyfat percentage between 11% and 14% ? if you're 11% your body is very lean with abs defined, if you're 14% yoour body looks totally to another person!!!
    4. Nolva for PCT is enough, but you have to associate Clomid
    5. 7-10 gg is too soon to start PCT after sustanon , you have to wait at minimun 3 weeks from your last injection of sustanon, due to long ester
    6. you do not afraid of injections , because it means that you're not ready for a serious and effective steroid cycle

I hope I was helpful

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    In this post the only thing that is correct is the dosage of 0.25 mg arimidex EOD during the cycle .
    Let me explain some fundamental stakes:
    1. if you are using potent androgens like testosterone , dianabol ecc. , you must absolutely attach an aromatase inhibitor, ARIMIDEX is the solution, to take through entire cycle
    2. Nolvadex is not for inhibit estrogens, but only for prevent the receptors from binding to estrogen , so it does not solve the problem basically, but only relieves symptoms
    3. Bodyfat percentage between 11% and 14% ? if you're 11% your body is very lean with abs defined, if you're 14% yoour body looks totally to another person!!!
    4. Nolva for PCT is enough, but you have to associate Clomid
    5. 7-10 gg is too soon to start PCT after sustanon , you have to wait at minimun 3 weeks from your last injection of sustanon, due to long ester
    6. you do not afraid of injections , because it means that you're not ready for a serious and effective steroid cycle

I hope I was helpful
    Extremely helpful my friend thank you for answering some of my questions rather than bashing me! I've only had my body fat checked on the stupid gym machine it said 13% from what i can recall but i know these are not very accurate but it was the only measurement i had i've always been very lean.
    So take nolva and clomid in pct? what about hcg for the cycle until pct?
    I think i could man up for the injections tbh if i wanted too just a big fear of mine.

12 weeks
    sust 250 at 500mg a week
    arimidex 0.25g each day
    hcg 500mg weekly until pct?

nolvadex and clomid pct 4 weeks 15-21 days after last injection?

Extremely helpful my friend thank you for answering some of my questions rather than bashing me! I've only had my body fat checked on the stupid gym machine it said 13% from what i can recall but i know these are not very accurate but it was the only measurement i had i've always been very lean.
    So take nolva and clomid in pct? what about hcg for the cycle until pct?
    I think i could man up for the injections tbh if i wanted too just a big fear of mine.

12 weeks
    sust 250 at 500mg a week
    arimidex 0.25g each day
    hcg 500mg weekly until pct?

nolvadex and clomid pct 4 weeks 15-21 days after last injection?
    Some bodyfat machines measure well and are correct , but the best way is to see the level of abdominals evidence in front of the mirror ... the greater the abdomen delineation you see, the lower is your bodyfat mass... anyway looking at your avatar 13% could be realistic...
    yes, the combo nolva 40 40 20 20 and clomid 100 50 50 50 (some say 50 is sufficient) x 4 weeks is ideally
    HCG very important to maintain size and responsiveness of testicles during cycle, so ideally to take trough enire cycle in 500 ui a week (2 x 250 ui) .. in my opinion if you take it during entire cycle is not necessary until PCT, is sufficient stop it at the end of cycle...
    PCT to start minimum 21 days after last injection of sustanon , because the long ester inside sustanon take minimum 3 weeks to leave out body.. a PCT is completely effective if the body is free from the AAS

look at general PCT start Times:

Anadrol /Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca : 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 24 hours after last administration

(sustanon is 18 days but for more safe i suggest 21 days)

Some bodyfat machines measure well and are correct , but the best way is to see the level of abdominals evidence in front of the mirror ... the greater the abdomen delineation you see, the lower is your bodyfat mass... anyway looking at your avatar 13% could be realistic...
    yes, the combo nolva 40 40 20 20 and clomid 100 50 50 50 (some say 50 is sufficient) x 4 weeks is ideally
    HCG very important to maintain size and responsiveness of testicles during cycle, so ideally to take trough enire cycle in 500 ui a week (2 x 250 ui) .. in my opinion if you take it during entire cycle is not necessary until PCT, is sufficient stop it at the end of cycle...
    PCT to start minimum 21 days after last injection of sustanon , because the long ester inside sustanon take minimum 3 weeks to leave out body.. a PCT is completely effective if the body is free from the AAS

look at general PCT start Times:

Anadrol /Anapolan: 24 hours after last administration
    Deca : 21 days after last injection
    Dianabol : 24 hours after last administration
    Equipoise : 21 days after last injection
    Fina: 3 days after last injection
    Primobolan depot: 14 days after last injection
    Sustanon : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Cypionate : 18 days after last injection
    Testosterone Enanthate : 14 days after last injection
    Testosterone Propionate : 3 days after last injection
    Testosterone Suspension : 24 hours after last administration
    Winstrol : 24 hours after last administration

(sustanon is 18 days but for more safe i suggest 21 days)
    Thats some great information dude much appreciated have you personally used sust before?

Thats some great information dude much appreciated have you personally used sust before?

It is a pleasure for me to give useful information ..
    yes I have used sustanon in the past (brand was sustanon karachi pakistan 1 ml ampoule), 500 mg a week... great steroid ... I have had very satisfactory results in term of muscle growth, Sustanon is a very very powerful testosterone and you can go on the guaranteed muscle growth with it

It is a pleasure for me to give useful information ..
    yes I have used sustanon in the past (brand was sustanon karachi pakistan 1 ml ampoule), 500 mg a week... great steroid ... I have had very satisfactory results in term of muscle growth, Sustanon is a very very powerful testosterone and you can go on the guaranteed muscle growth with it
    You call that useful information?

How useful you think it is for a 23 year old (or less), weighting 130lbs, which diet is muffins and milk??

You want to take responsability for him ending up here?
    Marsoc likes this.

Mr. BB , let me be clear , I have only given purely technical information about the safe and proper use , I have not encouraged the use ... when a person comes in this forum to ask advice , it is clear that he plans to use steroids , then it is useful to give the most correct information possible about . .
    having said that , I also suggest to start first cycle after 25 years old at least, and to have a better diet, sure

Mr. BB , let me be clear , I have only given purely technical information about the safe and proper use , I have not encouraged the use... when a person comes in this forum to ask advice , it is clear that he plans to use steroids , then it is useful to give the most correct information possible about . .
    having said that , I also suggest to start first cycle after 25 years old at least, and to have a better diet, sure
    Underlined where you are wrong.

Many ppl come here thinking steroids is something you can jump on, get massive with one cycle, and live the rest of their lives happy. They dont know the side effects and all possible consequences, thinking that any problem that arises can easily be solved by stopping taking steroids.

If you know a thing or two about steroids, you know your entire life can be massively affect with one cycle.

Having all these risks when you dont even know how to eat is a complete stupidity.

By giving your so called technical information you have indeed encouraged the use, never mentioning the consequences or trying to change the more important anabolics: food.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Listen man, what if your HPTA fails to restart? Ever gave a thought about? Low T in your early 20s is HELL. I got diagnosed at 24 so I can tell.

TRT might or might not work and you'll never feel like before anyway.

This might have been already explained to you, but with the stats you have an AAS cycle isn't going to significantly help your body composition.

You have plenty of (natural) room to grow into, don't gamble with your health when you don't have to.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Underlined where you are wrong.

Many ppl come here thinking steroids is something you can jump on, get massive with one cycle, and live the rest of their lives happy. They dont know the side effects and all possible consequences, thinking that any problem that arises can easily be solved by stopping taking steroids.

If you know a thing or two about steroids, you know your entire life can be massively affect with one cycle.

Having all these risks when you dont even know how to eat is a complete stupidity.

By giving your so called technical information you have indeed encouraged the use, never mentioning the consequences or trying to change the more important anabolics: food.
    Mr BB... you are a bit polemical in my opinion..
    Do you really believe that a person can have muffins and milk only as a diet??
    I have read the previous post and his diet is not "muffins and milk" as you say ironically...
    Do not think that other people are stupid and do not know about..
    try to be more serious , do not do unnecessary controversy just for the pleasure of knowing more than others and try to give good information avoiding criticism , you would be more useful to the forum.

I have read the previous post and his diet is not "muffins and milk" as you say ironically...
    try to be more serious , do not do unnecessary controversy just for the pleasure of knowing more than others and try to give good information avoiding criticism , you would be more useful to the forum.
    This is exactly what i thought, you have expressed exactly as i wanted to but couldn't get the words out correctly haha, yes ofc im considering steroids otherwise i wouldn't be here.. but like you say im literally just trying to get the most information possible before jumping in blind as most people do surely thats a good thing? My diet as you say cleary isn't that it has multiple protein sources multiple good carb sources some healthy fats and hits my calorie needs its not the absolute greatest but i've seen some shittier ones out there.
    If i'm completely honest with you guys i'm thinking about getting the stuff but not yet i'm going to train my arse off and see how much weight and mass i can gain that way first but i'm here learning for when and if the time comes. Thanks Testosuper
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Ok aside from all the technical talk and fancy words etc. mr bb I'm sure He is putting all the sugar coating aside and telling him flat out the only way it seems to work is by being hard on him. It's his choice in the end but again that's his choice which is unwise if he decides to I think I'm 32 and considering this first time ever. There was plenty Intel given and there is plenty of info, all you need really on this forum.. The human element is sometimes needed. And that's someone that's been there and done that to tell someone to realize they are being pretty arrogant and ignorant by not heeding the advice..

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know i've just never liked veggies all my life so never experimented with them, i do agree with you in my opinion i need simple carbs e.g the pasta as i can eat more of this than others, as for fats i could try fish oil tablets and cook in coconut oil? since im a bitch and don't like nuts -.-
    add olive oil to everything you can. pasta, soups even shakes
    Crevicediverx and Marsoc like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information