Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: First Real Cycle Sust 250

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Mr BB... you are a bit polemical in my opinion..
    Do you really believe that a person can have muffins and milk only as a diet??
    I have read the previous post and his diet is not "muffins and milk" as you say ironically...
    Do not think that other people are stupid and do not know about..
    try to be more serious , do not do unnecessary controversy just for the pleasure of knowing more than others and try to give good information avoiding criticism , you would be more useful to the forum.
    Who are you?? How do you know if im "polemical"?? ... You been here for couple of days, or is this a new nick from someone banned?

So you ask if I "believe that a person can have muffins and milk only as a diet??", and then you say Im being ironic, which one is it??

Who are you to tell me to be more serious? To be serious is to lead the younger kids and the guys not ready to cycle into not diving into the steroid world, something in your short stay you have not learned yet.

WTF, you think designing a cycle for a 23 year old, 130lbs is to "give good information"?? And you give further encouragement saying:

Sustanon is a very very powerful testosterone and you can go on the guaranteed muscle growth with it
    You need to change your attitude here, or your stay will not be very pleasant!
    devil-1986 and NACH3 like this.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Who are you?? How do you know if im "polemical"?? ... You been here for couple of days, or is this a new nick from someone banned?

So you ask if I "believe that a person can have muffins and milk only as a diet??", and then you say Im being ironic, which one is it??

Who are you to tell me to be more serious? To be serious is to lead the younger kids and the guys not ready to cycle into not diving into the steroid world, something in your short stay you have not learned yet.

WTF, you think designing a cycle for a 23 year old, 130lbs is to "give good information"?? And you give further encouragement saying:

You need to change your attitude here, or your stay will not be very pleasant!
    what are you doing, do you threaten me ??
    you make me laugh ... puts your face in the ass of your avatar ... so maybe you relax and do not break the balls to people

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    break the balls
    Where did you hear that, even...
    NACH3 likes this.

Crevicediverx is offline Junior Member
    He hasn't swayed me more to the cycle at all to be honest i'm just gathering information. I just don't get why you keep re stating milk and muffins when on several occasions i've said its not that at all and even posted a much better well rounded diet. It's like you're searching for arguments here
    Marsoc likes this.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Personally I think your overdoing it for your level, come up slowly either 250 mg weekly sust or 30 mg dbol daily don't rush things , no need for pct at your age on small doses

Thank you all for the help guys it's really cleared things up for me!
    Take my diet/age out of the equation for a second, i have some questions that haven't been 100% clearly answered for me. So i'm going to type out the full cycle and the issues with some of the parts of it. Please don't hate on me !
    Consume 3000-3200 calories daily

Cycle
    Sust 250 500mg weekly for 12 weeks --Mondays and Thursdays 250mg each time--
    Arimidex taken every other day at 0.25mg for 15 weeks
    Hcg 500iu weekly every 3.5 days
    Upon completion of the 12 weeks continue Arimidex dosage for the 3 weeks until PCT starts

PCT 4 weeks
    3 weeks after last injection of sustanon
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20

The question regards the Hcg will i need it? And does everything else look okay in theory
    Marsoc likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx View Post
    Thank you all for the help guys it's really cleared things up for me!
    Take my diet/age out of the equation for a second, i have some questions that haven't been 100% clearly answered for me. So i'm going to type out the full cycle and the issues with some of the parts of it. Please don't hate on me !
    Consume 3000-3200 calories daily

Cycle
    Sust 250 500mg weekly for 12 weeks --Mondays and Thursdays 250mg each time--
    Arimidex taken every other day at 0.25mg for 15 weeks
    Hcg 500iu weekly every 3.5 days
    Upon completion of the 12 weeks continue Arimidex dosage for the 3 weeks until PCT starts

PCT 4 weeks
    3 weeks after last injection of sustanon
    Clomid - 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20

The question regards the Hcg will i need it? And does everything else look okay in theory
    it does look good. but i would rec pushing natty till atleast around 180ish and age 25+

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    it does look good. but i would rec pushing natty till atleast around 180ish and age 25+

Thats the plan thank you so much guys

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Nobody hates you man, but its kinda impossible to remove age and diet from steroid usage.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    He hasn't swayed me more to the cycle at all to be honest i'm just gathering information. I just don't get why you keep re stating milk and muffins when on several occasions i've said its not that at all and even posted a much better well rounded diet. It's like you're searching for arguments here
    Bro. Aside from any personal feeling on what was said and how. Etc. just realize that no matter how his approach is .he in fact is trying to tell you what you need to hear. And that it aside from whatever your decisions are or reasons why. That don't matter because the risks will be there regardless and he is saying at your age etc. that the risks are pretty high and could do more damage not worth the little gains that you may get. He's just trying to tell you man and if he don't agree with it I doubt he will say " o well even if I don't agree here try this " lol because you have the Intell you need already I.e the stickys etc. and the my first cycle thread etc. get your weight up, your diet right, and up your intensity and evaluate your training. None offense but he's not being a dick about it. Lol. Rather a father figure lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information