Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: First Real Cycle Sust 250

Crevicediverx is offline Junior Member

First Real Cycle Sust 250

Okay guys been looking at this site up and down for a few days now and i have some questions about my first cycle but first i'll give you my background

Age-23
    Height-5'7
    Weight-134lb
    Body fat somewhere around 11-14% i believe

I once tried some dianabol 10mg for some bizarre reason stupid i know but stopped instantly when i felt itchy nipples and ran some nolvadex to help ease that off this worked and i was only left with puffier nipples than usually and a tiny lump that you can only feel not see... dumb i know but back then i didn't have a clue what i was doing !

The actual cycle i want to do is
    12 weeks of Sust 250 at 500mg per week and injecting every 3 days
    Running alongside 0.25mg of arimidex every other day ( i'm thinking i really need this since the itchy nipple shit happened last time )
    For PCT i'm thinking Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 7-10 days after last injection

I've read the sticky's etc but just had a few questions to ask and hopefully get some personal replies

1. Is the cycle enough and well laid out?
    2. Since i had the symptoms of gyno before will this bring them on stronger this time or will the arimidex be enough?
    3. Is Nolva enough for the PCT
    4. Im scared of needles... how bad is the pain really? I was thinking i could get my friend to do it for me the first couple and then i can do it myself since the pain part isn't the fear it's psychological fear
    5. Would it be overkill to run the left over dianabol 10mg for first 5 weeks which is what i have enough for
    Thanks guys for any help Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dianabol.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	164985Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dianabol2.jpg 
Views:	289 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	164986Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sust 3.jpg 
Views:	255 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	164987Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sust 4.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	164988Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sust.jpg 
Views:	315 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	164989Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sust2.jpg 
Views:	639 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	164990
    Last edited by Crevicediverx; 08-23-2016 at 12:52 PM.

JudahZA is offline New Member
    I cant answer all your questions but injections are not painful at all, just a small prick and you are good to go. Mine can get sore for like 2 days after though, feels like internal bruising, but that goes and you get used to it. The injection itself though, really, nothing to worry about. Just watch videos to make sure you get it in the right spot to avoid things like nerves etc, and if you do glutes, make sure you take pressure off that leg. I made that mistake and that hurt My advice from a newbie to a newbie, just do it, dont over think it, after the first one the rest are good. (just follow good hygiene practice too). I am using a 22 guage 1.5" needle, its scary to look at but at least I know its getting into the muscle. Good luck.

Thanks for that dude i hate the fear of needles its just so impractical.. I'm seriously considering it like i said i just wanted some guidance since it would be my first serious time

JudahZA is offline New Member
    Just youtube it. if you do glutes its the upper and outer quarter of the glute (no nerves and no main arteries). The videos are really practical and tell you exactly what to do and how to do it. Just watch a few of them and you will get the picture.

Apparently delts are really easy and not painful (so says my coach), but i am too scared to inject in my shoulder now that I can see all the veins there But if you do delts you can use a smaller needle so it may be less intimidating. Since its my first cycle and I dont plan on blasting and cruising, I am not really concerned about scar tissue. If you plan to do it alot maybe mix up sites. But I am sure someone with a wealth of knowledge will chime in here. Love this forum!

Yeah this place seems so active and so full of useful information, i think i'd do it in the glutes to be honest i agree with you on the shoulder thing that's too in my face!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx View Post
    Okay guys been looking at this site up and down for a few days now and i have some questions about my first cycle but first i'll give you my background

Age-23
    Height-5'7
    Weight-140lb
    Body fat somewhere around 11-14% i believe

I once tried some dianabol 10mg for some bizarre reason stupid i know but stopped instantly when i felt itchy nipples and ran some nolvadex to help ease that off this worked and i was only left with puffier nipples than usually and a tiny lump that you can only feel not see... dumb i know but back then i didn't have a clue what i was doing !

The actual cycle i want to do is
    12 weeks of Sust 250 at 500mg per week and injecting every 3 days
    Running alongside 0.25mg of arimidex every other day ( i'm thinking i really need this since the itchy nipple shit happened last time )
    For PCT i'm thinking Nolva for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20 7-10 days after last injection

I've read the sticky's etc but just had a few questions to ask and hopefully get some personal replies
    And you have trained hard and concistent for 5 years with min 6 meals aday and min 4000 kcals each day.
    If not you have not reached your natty potential and aas would be a waist.
    Idealistic you are yet a couple of years too young for aas.

No, I've trained for around 3 years and I've constantly tried to bulk during this time anything to put some size on... i struggle for months to gain a few lbs then it drains me out. But when i trained i put 100% into it and my diet was almost clean hitting around 2800-3000 calories per day until it became too draining after slow as shit results. I know you said 4000 calories but my macros work out i only need 2400 for maintenance so i thought 2.8-3k would more than cover it.
    I was looking at this to combine with a 3k diet and training to boost me?
    Anyone got answers on if the cycle is fine ect ?

Any help is appreciated though thank you Silabolin

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    I mean sometimes it's just impossible for some guys to get big just because that's how they are built. I was just naturally like 220lbs 5'11"-6' and can get thick pretty easy of polish cooking and whey isolate, bcaa's and a multi vitamin and had many people ask me to train them so they can "get big like me" lol .So yeah I guess if you want to fill out a bit more then your nature allows then you have your options. I personally don't care for the size etc, was gong for efficiency when I was training for marine recon / army green beret so I'm interested in the efficiency performance aspect and I figure the looks and size will come with it with proper diet. To each his own I guess
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-20-2016 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx
    Any help is appreciated though thank you Silabolin
    Eat more.
    Don't stop because gains are slow.
    Eat more to speed up gains.

OP, no offense but you really need to understand that the bigger someone is, the more they have to eat.
    It is really very simple.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bump Silabolin and DL-dog...OP if you can't get your nutrition in order then AAS isn't going to do a thing for you. 140lbs? You can raise that number with a few tweaks to what you're eating.

And nottttttt a smart idea to be holding up a vial of test IN YOUR CAR.

I know what to do to gain size, I've always been small and thin... I'm in shape and can train really well and pack on muscle (I have the build of a lifter) but no size or mass. I know i have to eat more and i have done so in the past like i said i was over doing my daily calories by like 500 calories but the results were a few pounds in 4-6 long draining months. I ate clean was following macros very closely. My questions are if i did all this again and took the cycle what can i expect.. I left school at 7 stone like 100lb at 15-16 year old! Growing and training im up to around 9.5 stone and now it is rediculous to gain a few pounds ( just trying to give you a idea of how small i was/am)
    The photos not mine its my cousins who has it i don't currently own any Scorpion

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I see another big issue. At your age, you are at the peak of your natural test production and your system is still developing. Shutting your system down down can result in issu s down the road.
    Please take the advice of Scorpion, Silabolin and Deadlifting dog. That will at least take you up to age 25 when your system should be fully matured.

Go to the diet and nutrition section here there are very knowledgeable people here, but you need to be strict. You have received advice from knowledgeable people. Please try it.... It will work if accomplished correctly
    Scorpion0922 likes this.

I know what to do to gain size, I've always been small and thin... I'm in shape and can train really well and pack on muscle (I have the build of a lifter) but no size or mass. I know i have to eat more and i have done so in the past like i said i was over doing my daily calories by like 500 calories but the results were a few pounds in 4-6 long draining months. I ate clean was following macros very closely. My questions are if i did all this again and took the cycle what can i expect.. I left school at 7 stone like 100lb at 15-16 year old! Growing and training im up to around 9.5 stone and now it is rediculous to gain a few pounds ( just trying to give you a idea of how small i was/am)
    The photos not mine its my cousins who has it i don't currently own any Scorpion
    Tell your cousin to smarten up.

You need to get your diet on check for a MINIUM of 6 months before considering a cycle. If you know what works for you diet wise then you're half way there.

I want to try a cycle since my gains are so slow i can guarantee gains without them but slow and lower ones my questions are does the cycle look good and safe ect. I understand the points you have made and i am really taking them on board as this is a big decision for me. I'm just wondering if anyone has some expect advice for my questions or have experience with any of them.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Your Cycle looks good except for the Dbol . First cycle should consist of only one substance to see how your body reacts. PCT needs to be both Nolva and Clomid. Read "planning and executing a successful first cycle" here in this forum. Then read "the young and steroids " if you still want to cycle. Good luck!

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    I object to the cycle. Plenty of gains can be made youre only 140 lbs mate. Head to diet section my friend

I'm just frustrated how long it takes these days ive trained for a few years now and give up after 6-7 months of slow ass progress

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    How many calories? Clean calories not big macs

Okay so i work mornings at McDonalds so my breakfast is there i usually start work between 6am - 8am and finish around 2pm - 4pm and train after work

2 Pints of milk *blue*
    1 Scoop serious mass
    2 Egg muffins with folded egg
    75g pasta *dry weight*
    6oz Chicken x 2

Totals 2575 *not including pasta sauce/cheese added to pasta*
    Carbs 289
    Protein 207
    Fats 77
    My TDEE is around 2,252 so im hitting above that by 350-400 calories once you include the pasta sauce and cheese i add?
    I love milk so i could easily boost the 2 pints to 4 i have before i just feel its too much fat?

Ps. I've never been a huge eater and don't really feel that hungry a lot of the time so i try to eat 3 meals a day rather than 5-6
    Last edited by Crevicediverx; 08-22-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Just in case people want they can judge my workout plan im going to start? The first set on the compound lifts increase by 0.5kg per session hopefully to keep strength increasing
    Day 1 | PULL 1

Exercises Sets & Reps
    Deadlifts 1st: 3-5 reps 2nd: 6-8 reps
    Underhand Pulldowns 2 x 8-12 reps
    Dumbbell One Rows 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 12-15 reps
    Pendlay Rows 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 12-15 reps
    Skull Crushers 3 x 8-12 reps
    Rope Hammer Curls 2 x 12-15 reps

Day 2 | PUSH 1

Exercises Sets & Reps
    Incline Bench Press 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 8-12 reps
    Flat Dumbbell Press 2 x 8-12 reps
    Wide-Grip Dips 3 (Bodyweight > failure)
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 8-12 reps
    Arnold Press 2 x 12-15 reps
    Skull Crushers 3 x 8-12 reps
    Underhand Pushdowns 2 x 12-15 reps

Day 4 | LEGS 1

Exercises Sets & Reps
    Front Squats 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 12-15 reps
    Feet Low & Close Leg Press 2 x 15-20 reps
    Stiff-legged deadlifts 6-8reps > 8-12 reps
    Glute Ham raises Bodyweight > Failure
    Walking lunges 2 x 20 each leg

Day 5 | PULL 2

Exercises Sets & Reps
    Bent Over Rows 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 8-12 reps
    T-Bar Row 2 x 6-8 reps
    Close Grip Chin-ups 3 (Bodyweight > failure)
    Rack Deadlifts 1st: 3-5 reps 2nd: 6-8 reps
    Barbell Curls 3 x 8-12 reps
    Reverse Grip Cable Curls 2 x 12-15 reps

Day 7 | PUSH 2

Exercises Sets & Reps
    Decline Bench Press 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 8-12 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press 2 x 8-12 reps
    Flat Machine Press 2 x 10-12 reps
    Seated Smith Machine Shoulder Press 2 x 8-12 reps
    Wide-Grip Upright Rows 2 x 12-15 reps
    Close-Grip Bench Press 2 x 6-8 reps
    Overhead Rope Extensions 3 x 12-15 reps

Day 8 | LEGS 2

Exercises Sets & Reps
    Squats 1st: 6-8 reps 2nd: 8-12 reps
    Lying Leg Curls 2 x 12-15 reps
    Hack Squats 2 x 15-20 reps
    Smith Machine Front Squats 2 x 15-20 reps
    Last edited by Crevicediverx; 08-22-2016 at 01:21 PM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I rec teste or cyp over sust.
    good luck.
    Marsoc likes this.

Blog Entries
    op if you have such a high metabolism then fuck this clean eating all the time and throw in a daily big mac and see if that helps...im being serious here...
    Marsoc likes this.

Well what i was thinking is im fine eating what i posted but if i add the extra two pints of milk in there thats like 600+ ish callories?

First off, i am nowhere near the level of the vets in the diet section, but i will give my $.02.
    I do not see that you are eating 6 x day. I also do not see any vegetables.
    Your routine looked a litle weak to me however everyone is different. I would go 4 sets and use the 15,12,10,8 rep scheme to start.

Hate veggies only like bananas as fruit -.- i hate it but the fact is i cant stomach them and i said i cant eat 6 meals already not a huge eater

Quote Originally Posted by Crevicediverx
    Hate veggies only like bananas as fruit -.- i hate it but the fact is i cant stomach them and i said i cant eat 6 meals already not a huge eater
    I couldn't eat six times a day either. Until I started.
    If you want to make a transformation, you need a lifestyle change.

3 meals v 6 meals is just fine its about the calorie surplus and as long as the macros are in check it doesn't matter when you eat in my opinion i get that certain times are beneficial *post workout/breakfast* but as long as i can get the calories in and the macros right 3 v 6 meals a day shouldn't matter that much ?

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You need to ask yourself how bad do you want this..i hated eating 6 times a day for bulking espcially what i had to eat

3 meals v 6 meals is just fine its about the calorie surplus and as long as the macros are in check it doesn't matter when you eat in my opinion i get that certain times are beneficial *post workout/breakfast* but as long as i can get the calories in and the macros right 3 v 6 meals a day shouldn't matter that much ?
    Yes, it matters. That's why we're saying it.

Almost every response you posted has "I can't" in it. Sounds like this is not the right game for you to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Yes, it matters. That's why we're saying it.

Almost every response you posted has "I can't" in it. Sounds like this is not the right game for you to play.
    The only things i said was i don't like veggies and i don't have an appetite or time for 6 meals a day. I'm not saying it doesn't matter there is obviously a difference between 6 smaller meals a day and 3 larger ones + a shake the question i am asking is would i make that much of a difference ? The research i have done over the years has lead me to believe that calories in v calories out is the only factor in gaining weight (obviously within good macros is better not icecream for 5000 calories)
    In my day i can get a solid 3 meals in one on the morning then a shake after working out and 2 meals on the afternoon surely this is enough?
    I'm really not being negative here i'm just explaining my situation and asking advice

Maybe if i add a 2nd shake preworkout thats high in protein and got some carbs to fuel the workout?

Dude sometimes and I've seen it. A 150lb built guy can eat all he wants. And because it's how his body is they just can't put on weight mesomorphic endomorphic or ectomorphic I hear you can only be two. Either they aren't lifting hard enough or the right way or the right routines etc etc. I got to 220lbs naturally. I'm 190 after not training for 2 years. I can get thick and people,asked me if I was on roids or they ask how can I get big like you and blah blah. It's just because that's how I'm built. And I would try to eat a much as I could and the high protein diet keeps your belly super full so that you don't want to eat. Maybe even have to blend or grind ur meat lol. I keep it protein in the morning only to start, shake / whole eggs etc to keep lean cuz my easy gains. Then brunch or so I'll have my oatmeal mixed with peanut butter to burn that slow digest fat, then a turkey or chicken sandwich for lunch, maybe something to snack on before its dinner. Then chicken or beef whatever for dinner usually moms polish cooking of sorts ( I'm eating coconut oil with multiple foods throughout the day also, good fast digesting fat) lol. Then I'm getting psyched to hit the gym. No pre workout c4 or h1000 dynamite stuff lol but in self motivated to go hit that gym when no one is there and kill it till I'm puking in the garbage can (1 reason why i go so late) lol. Pre work out 20 gram whey, an apple for the carbs take my Gatorade mixed with bcaaS maybe a energy drink....gym time, back slam a 40 gram shake within that 30min post WO window a bag of gummy bears for the dextrose, then hour later or so I'll try to stuff myself with leftover dinner , before bed I eat a peanut butter nd jelly sandwich so my body has that fuel at night.

I try to get my body weight in protein etc etc. but all I'm saying is that I wasn't coming close to eating the 5000 calories or whatever , I haven't read most these comments but I'm figuring they re telling you to get your potential up to me before going super physiological, and that my be only so big cuz of ur build. Either way your young a fuck and I'm first considering this cycle and I'm now 32. I prob am way off topic but it's late here in Ohio and I felt like lecturing lol jk . Goodnight folks, plus 8-10 hours sleep baby. Got asleep to grow right...
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-22-2016 at 11:26 PM.

Plus where is the super sets and drop sets and triple super sets etc etc. up intensity. Less break I between sets. Like 30-45 seconds. Hiit. I thought i seen ur routine which I did not study but I didn't see anything that said super set or drop set etc. step your game up I guess is what everyone is saying. And that is a start, it's called going beyond failure and you do it every time. I can be a naturally lean 150lb guy and sit around eating the super duper mass gainer biscuits all I want lol and stress that out or I can give it my fucking all pardon my language and go beyond what you been doing, eating more, less, intensity up or whatever
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-22-2016 at 11:32 PM.

Thanks dude I've come to grips with i'll probably never be the biggest guy i just want to grow and fill out. So i don't look like a bloody teenager all my life! I know i can intensify workouts thats never been the problem its always been the diet i guess since im such a fucking picky eater its so annoying... I hate nuts so pj's out window i hate veg and can only stomach bananas. I like meats and other protein sources and carbs im fine with too.

Okay play help me if i have this wrong
    Breakfast

Hard gainer extreme shake with 1 pint of milk full fat ( shake has 382 cals 46g carbs 32g protein sorry wouldn't let me link it)

Workout (intensely)

Post workout
    Hard gainer extreme shake 1 Pint of milk full fat

Dinner time
    75g pasta *dry weight*
    6oz Chicken
    1 Pint of full fat milk

Totals equal
    2929 Cals 289g Carbs 104g Fat 214g Protein

Now this may not be perfect but would it suffice my picky mother fucker needs !

learn to like them . MIN 50% of every meal should be veggies. no veggies, no extra fiber and no (multiple) good things from them you are asking for health issues PLUS less gains.
    shit my meals are 100% veggies... lol
    Mr.BB likes this.

atleast aim for 4 meals for now, in time maybe you can add another. I would rec you get "ginger root pills" helps hunger and tummy. great cheap safe supp for bulking. take 2 a day (or what bottles says)

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    atleast aim for 4 meals for now, in time maybe you can add another. I would rec you get "ginger root pills" helps hunger and tummy. great cheap safe supp for bulking. take 2 a day (or what bottles says)
    I've never even heard of those before i will look into them.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Re you taking a multi vitamin at least to make up for diet variety etc. or fiber to make up for lack of etc. also you should consider bcaaS during workouts along with some dextrose after words as a vehicle for all them macros to travel to the muscles in. And are you taking your post workout within 30min afterwords? When I was training it was all natural yet I would find myself in the gym for like 2.5-3 hours and later found out that the stress hormone cortisol will be produced in that amount of time and deem all my workouts ineffective so unless I'm on a super physiological dose of test etc I kept my sessions to like an hour tops. With mainly hIIT training or 30second rest periods. Many little tweaks you can do to up intensity. Not so much including or excluding proven workouts/moves etc. try a carbohydrate powder similar to a whey shake yet it's carbs. Pre and post working out. Dude I'm unsure of the specifics exactly but I would think if you can bulk up (yes you will put on fat during this phase ) but manage a way to keep your mass that you'd have. Nice detailed muscles to show through pretty easily which is hard for a husky sort of guy like me. If you don't like nuts. Try coconut oil. It's a medium chain triglyceride (fast digesting fat) and it's awesome fuel and naturally improves testosterone I believe as with fats. If you don't like nuts. Try that or olive oil.i sometimes take a raw tablespoon full PS: I neve ran a cycle before ever so I'm not giving any pointers on that topic. Just tweaks in diet etc.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 08-23-2016 at 10:45 AM.
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Thanks dude I've come to grips with i'll probably never be the biggest guy i just want to grow and fill out. So i don't look like a bloody teenager all my life! I know i can intensify workouts thats never been the problem its always been the diet i guess since im such a fucking picky eater its so annoying... I hate nuts so pj's out window i hate veg and can only stomach bananas. I like meats and other protein sources and carbs im fine with too.

Okay play help me if i have this wrong
    Breakfast

Hard gainer extreme shake with 1 pint of milk full fat ( shake has 382 cals 46g carbs 32g protein sorry wouldn't let me link it)

Workout (intensely)

Post workout
    Hard gainer extreme shake 1 Pint of milk full fat

Dinner time
    75g pasta *dry weight*
    6oz Chicken
    1 Pint of full fat milk

Totals equal
    2929 Cals 289g Carbs 104g Fat 214g Protein

Now this may not be perfect but would it suffice my picky mother fucker needs !
    Listen man im not knockin you so dont take it that way, but you simply arent gonna get jacked off this diet. To be honest..i see one maybe halfway decdnt meal..youre relying on shakes and i know how it is sometimes you have too. I think you need to revise your meal plan
    numbere likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information