Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By Vash the Stampede
  • 1 Post By KimboHalfSlice
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Playing it safe on anti-depressants

Playing it safe on anti-depressants

Hi guys

I've been on 20mg daily of escitalopram since January and I plan to stay on til the end of December. (20mg is the max licensed dose).

I wanna do a cycle between now and Xmas, and I was gonna go the whole hog and do Tren , but having put more thought into it, the last thing I want is to feel like I've come off my meds.

What would be safer... doing Test on its own (maybe 500mg per week along with Arimidex ), or doing Anavar on its own?

By the way I know that Anavar shuts you down... but I did an Anavar-only course a few years ago and found it fine.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Sup Kimbo,

Oral only cycle? Really? REALLY???

K.I.S.S.

Keep It Simple Stupid. I use this personally as not to over complicate my life with unwanted side effects and complications.

500mg test per week for 12 week, HCG 250 IU x 2 per week, aramidex 0.5mg EOD.

Standard PCT of nolvadex and clomid. Done.

Enjoy!
    InternalFire, NACH3 and Cuz like this.

Yes, an oral-only cycle. I've done an Anavar -only cycle before and found it fine. Maybe it shuts some people down more than others.

Actually I've decided I'm gonna go to my doctor on Monday and ask to titrate off escitalopram over the next 14 weeks, reducing the dosage every 2nd week like this:

17.5 / 15 / 12.5 / 10 / 7.5 / 5 / 2.5

That will bring me into the month of December. So then on New Years Day, I'll be off all medication and can start a 12-week cycle of Sustanon & Tren E.

(I tried to come off Lexapro earlier this year but my doc dropped me from 20mg to 10mg and that wasn't nice at all)

Also I won't have to worry about Clomid & Nolvadex interacting with the lexapro.

I think this is a much better idea than worrying about ruining myself on my next cycle, what dya reckon?

mietek is offline Member
    you should be fine with 500 mg test / week if you kill somebody as an insane you get better treatment

you should be fine with 500 mg test / week if you kill somebody as an insane you get better treatment
    Not particularly keen on getting sectioned for a third time.
    redz likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Yes, an oral-only cycle. I've done an Anavar-only cycle before and found it fine. Maybe it shuts some people down more than others.

Ive ran ANAVAR only cycles numerous times with exceptional results and little to no side effects.
    ANAVAR is suppressive but nothing like the stronger AAS like TREN , ANADROL , etc..
    BG likes this.

I know guys doing cycles while on escitalopram. I'd say a Test only cycle would be relatively safe.
    BG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I know guys doing cycles while on escitalopram. I'd say a Test only cycle would be relatively safe.
    Yeah I'm considering it.

Test alone has given me moon face in the past though, which is why I'm considering not doing a cycle at all until I'm off all psych meds. Maybe the moon face was more to do with diet though (and lack of an AI).

One guy told me that taking Tren while on an SSRI (e.g. prozac,lexapo,zoloft) made him feel like he was off meds. This would be CATASTROPHIC for me as I'm on the max dose of escitalopram and it's helping me keep my head above water right now while I do other stuff to heal emotionally (yoga, long walks, meditation, the gym).

Coming off meds suddenly right now, or doing a cycle that would kind of have the same effect, would leave me in a really really really bad way.

My doctor's appointment is at 9:20am on Thursday. Gonna ask him to do a 14-week titration off my SSRI, and also ask about getting an ultrasound on my liver to check for cirrhosis.

T

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Actually I've decided I'm gonna go to my doctor on Monday and ask to titrate off escitalopram over the next 14 weeks, reducing the dosage every 2nd week like this:

17.5 / 15 / 12.5 / 10 / 7.5 / 5 / 2.5

That will bring me into the month of December. So then on New Years Day, I'll be off all medication and can start a 12-week cycle of Sustanon & Tren E.

(I tried to come off Lexapro earlier this year but my doc dropped me from 20mg to 10mg and that wasn't nice at all)

Also I won't have to worry about Clomid & Nolvadex interacting with the lexapro.

I think this is a much better idea than worrying about ruining myself on my next cycle, what dya reckon?
    I'm in a very low dose of lexapro - it's helped but I feel I 'could' stop it at any time... Via titrating(only on 7.5mgs/day) I've gotten BW back and things are gtg.. I'm wasn't running Tren either tho... But I don't have to worry about PCTing a I'm on TRT now... But I'd assume at that dose it could/would be much different?!

abombman is offline New Member
    Hi guys

I've been on 20mg daily of escitalopram since January and I plan to stay on til the end of December. (20mg is the max licensed dose).

I wanna do a cycle between now and Xmas, and I was gonna go the whole hog and do Tren , but having put more thought into it, the last thing I want is to feel like I've come off my meds.

What would be safer... doing Test on its own (maybe 500mg per week along with Arimidex ), or doing Anavar on its own?

By the way I know that Anavar shuts you down... but I did an Anavar-only course a few years ago and found it fine.
    I'm currently taking 10mg of Lexapro which is the same exact drug your taking. Testosterone targets completely different receptors and won't cause your Lexapro to stop working. However if you take too high dosages like tren and start having mood swings it will put more "stress" on your Lexapro. Don't stop taking your Lexapro during cycle and as a side note; I stay away from clomid it makes me REALLY depressed and it does it some people here too. Maybe clomid has a bad reaction to Lexapro? Either way stay away from shit like tren and start basic with a testosterone. You need to know how you specifically respond to steroids because to a certain point only you can know whats good for you or not. Everybody responds differently to different types of steroids .

Saw my doctor this morning. He gave me a prescription to go from 20mg to 0mg over 7 weeks (tapering down by 2.5mg each week) so that's cool. Whether or not I'll cycle in the meantime, I'm still not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice
    Saw my doctor this morning. He gave me a prescription to go from 20mg to 0mg over 7 weeks (tapering down by 2.5mg each week) so that's cool. Whether or not I'll cycle in the meantime, I'm still not sure.
    Just no.
    Don't cycle while tapering down from your meds.
    Make one change in life at a time.
    How else will you know where your problems stem from if problems do arise?

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Just no.
    Don't cycle while tapering down from your meds.
    Make one change in life at a time.
    How else will you know where your problems stem from if problems do arise?
    Thanks. I might wait the 7 weeks.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    After you finish the SSRIs you will still have withdrawl side effects from 2-4 weeks.

My wife was with very small dosage and could still feel tingling fingers 3 weeks after stopping.

I might start at Halloween. That's about 2 months and 6 days away. I'll have been off meds for about 2 weeks.

I'm probably getting ahead of myself here as I haven't even got a job yet :eek

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Get your diet straight first then just get back into things with test only. Tren isnt for you meds or not. You have to crawl before you walk.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Tren isnt for you meds or not. You have to crawl before you walk.
    You know I was running Tren at 1.2g /wk at on point, right?

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice
    You know I was running Tren at 1.2g /wk at on point, right?
    If you weren't having sides at that dose then your tren was bunk.

AAS, like most meds, are weight dependent. There is no need for a 150lb man to be on 1.2g of tren.

The reason you shouldn't be on tren is because of your mental health issues.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    If you weren't having sides at that dose then your tren was bunk.

AAS, like most meds, are weight dependent. There is no need for a 150lb man to be on 1.2g of tren.

The reason you shouldn't be on tren is because of your mental health issues.
    1.2g of Tren E was a ridiculously high dosage and I experienced a lot of bad side effects. My resting heart rate was 110 at one point, and I eventually ended up in hospital with a severe liver injury (although I think it may have been the dbol that did the damage). My steroid use was reckless at the time.

As for mental health issues, well I'm on an SSRI and trying to keep my head above water since my ex took her own life, but the idea is to make a full recovery.

I'm thinking I might be wise just to go with Sustanon 500mg/wk along with Arimidex 0.25mg EOD to minimise bloat. Might leave other compounds til the new year.

I'm curious about the low dose of Tren though (200mg). I thought a starting dose would be about 400mg.

Oh and I had the Test so low because I only want it to replace my own natural test (basically giving myself TRT).

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Damn what is up with anavar ? Leave that shit for the women...seriously isnt that stuff still hard to find i mean real anavar? Might have changed, i know i was dying to try the stuff one time too...i thought var would solve all my pinning problems..i think mine was not actual var considering 100 mg felt like a NO pre workout supp..
    Different strokes for different folks but test would be my vote

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^Lmao @ Cuz - on a real note a very good chance why I ended up on TRT as I tried running it as a sorta bridge after my test dropped - nasty ED after for like 3months

Low dose Tren is awesome imho - burns fat like crazy and can make some great gains on 150mgs/wk even less... Remember it's AA rating is 5:5... So why would 400mgs be the starting point?!?! That's equal to like 2g of test going by AA(anabolic /androgenic )ratios

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    ^^Lmao @ Cuz - on a real note a very good chance why I ended up on TRT as I tried running it as a sorta bridge after my test dropped - nasty ED after for like 3months

Low dose Tren is awesome imho - burns fat like crazy and can make some great gains on 150mgs/wk even less... Remember it's AA rating is 5:5... So why would 400mgs be the starting point?!?! That's equal to like 2g of test going by AA(anabolic/androgenic)ratios
    Exactly but so many eager beavers think you can turn pro over night..tren is extremely powerful. The ugl has alot to do with i know for a fact the tren i was taking was dosed properly hell even over dosed. My starting dose was 75mg eod and actually dropped it to 50mg eod. These guys running a gram of tren i just dont see it from my perspective. I followed a guys log on here running a gram of tren and he has yet to be heard from last i checked..

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Either stack pretty mild and ok to run but give you different result test give you size and strength the anavar gives you strength and hardness with limited size gain

Thread Information