charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Blood test results

The Dr ordered some blood tests to see about low test. The results are below. Does anyone know what the out of range values mean? The test is obvious, but i think that theDr is looking for something to explain the low test. The fact that he did not request the free test, makes me think that he does not want to prescribe TRT since i told him my test total was low but within and the free was low (based on results in another country) .

White cell differential- alot of values without ranges. The ones that had ranges were within
    Alanine aminotransferase (alt). -within range on high side
    Creatanine- 1.39. Range <=1.30
    Potasium- within range
    Sodium-1.44 range 135-145 within but high
    CBC with differential (complete blood count)-
    WBC-within
    RBC, auto-4.27. Range 4.70-6.10
    HGB-13.1. Range 14.0-18.0
    HCT, auto- 38.1%. Range 42.0-52.0
    MCV- within range
    MCH- within range
    MCHC-within range
    RDW Blood- 14.2%. Range11.5-14.5%. On the high side
    Platelets- automated count- 146x1000/mcl. Range 130-400x1000/mcl
    TSH- within
    Test, total-162 range 240-871

Bump

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    When was last cycle, what did u run, pct, age?
    When did u finish pct?

You told him that test total was low but within?..Why, your total test is way low unless u are 90 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    When was last cycle, what did u run, pct, age? When did u finish pct? You told him that test total was low but within?..Why, your total test is way low unless u are 90 years old.
    These are the results of the most recent tests. I have known that I was low on test for a couple of years but haven't had bloodwork in US. I am 49, but never cycled when young.
    Last cycle was tren , winny, test prop, anavar . Since i was competing, i tapered off. Test and var stopped July 5. Tren and winny stopped july 10.

I started PCT for 2 weeks of nolva and clomid, however i was told to stop pct since i was going to go in US for low test bloodwork. I already knew that I was low but the testing was in another country (confirmed 2x).PCT stopped august 4.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    The Dr ordered some blood tests to see about low test. The results are below. Does anyone know what the out of range values mean? The test is obvious, but i think that theDr is looking for something to explain the low test. The fact that he did not request the free test, makes me think that he does not want to prescribe TRT since i told him my test total was low but within and the free was low (based on results in another country) .

White cell differential- alot of values without ranges. The ones that had ranges were within
    Alanine aminotransferase (alt). -within range on high side Normal to be high or slightly elevated if you lift
    Creatanine- 1.39. Range <=1.30 Kidney marker, normal to be high/elevated if you take creatine or have high muscle mass
    Potasium- within range
    Sodium-1.44 range 135-145 within but high
    CBC with differential (complete blood count)-
    WBC-within
    RBC, auto-4.27. Range 4.70-6.10 You are close to anemia. Do you have any genetic disorder? You need to test B12 and iron markers,
    HGB-13.1. Range 14.0-18.0 and most likely to supplement it.
    HCT, auto- 38.1%. Range 42.0-52.0
    MCV- within range
    MCH- within range
    MCHC-within range
    RDW Blood- 14.2%. Range11.5-14.5%. On the high side
    Platelets- automated count- 146x1000/mcl. Range 130-400x1000/mcl
    TSH- within Within means shiet, whats the value??
    Test, total-162 range 240-871 Very low test, but why no LH, FSH and Free test???
    Comments above.

Do you ussually have low RBCs and hemoglobin?

No i do not

Your numbers look like a guy that's not recovered from a cycle after PCT. Your Total T is low and your sorta anemic. You should increase your consumption of red meat a bit. You may be a really good candidate for TRT.

Dr. Ordered tests again between 8-10 am and testing 2 more hormones. Don't know which ones. Assuming LH is one. Should I go ahead in this state or should I do a short PCT before another blood test to be sure?

Thread Information