Thread: Go to doctor?

Helpplz is offline New Member

Go to doctor?

Okay im 18 and I started Sustanon , but I dont have any postcycle recovery now, I had paid for it but the guy i was buying it from suddenly said he wouldn't get it for me and tried to sell me some other crap in place of it, I said no and he just gave me my money back. Now I have no postcycle recovery and I shouldn't even be on it in the first place considering as I am a about 3 years to young. Anyways when it comes time to get off of it should I just go to the doctor and tell him everything that happened and seem remorseful?
    -Thank you very much
    p.s I know, I shouldn't be on it, but i'm looking for the best option now that I am, no need to criticize.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    How far into the cycle are you, and how much have you been doing?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would get clomid. I dont think most docs will do anything for you about it, for one they usually have limited knowledge unless its an endo or such, and secondly eventually your levels will recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    I would get clomid. I dont think most docs will do anything for you about it, for one they usually have limited knowledge unless its an endo or such, and secondly eventually your levels will recover.
    yea, Im working on that right now, I know how to do it properly, its just now that i dont have clomid im really nervous, and depression cuz of the cycle is starting to kick in, Im on week 5/10. By the way thank you for not scolding me, im sure ill get enough of it from the doctor.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn 18, you could have more problems then not having post cycle therapy drugs.

JohnnyB

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn 18, you could have more problems then not having post cycle therapy drugs.

JohnnyB
    Doctors will not prescribe post cycle therapy. You can ask? They will want your body to recover naturally.

custom fit is offline Member
    from an insurance prospective, i dont see them perscribing clomid to you.

Quote Originally Posted by custom fit
    from an insurance prospective, i dont see them perscribing clomid to you.

What do you think they would prescribe then, im sure thy have cases like this a lot, think about it... 12% of highschool students use or have used steroids .

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Nothing. They will prob tell you to go cold turkey and leave things alone.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Nothing. They will prob tell you to go cold turkey and leave things alone.
    Yep! They will most likely play the parent role and tell you that nature has to take its course. I doubt they will presribe a drug to counter a drug...they want you to learn the hard way.

My doc refused to set me up with clomid and I was a mess for months. So his tough love thing worked...I didn't touch AS again for years!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yup, your doc wont really help you bro. But see him just the same. Its good to be open with your doctor. On another note I'd start lookin for clomid elsewhere...and soon. what dose are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    Doctors will not prescribe post cycle therapy. You can ask? They will want your body to recover naturally.
    Ture, but his problem runs deeper then pct. Shutting down your endocrine system at 18 he may never recover fully. He could be on his way to HRT at 30 if he keep juicing. At that age it can cause some bad mood swings, worst then the ones he could be having just because his hormones aren't stable. He'll know if he starts acting like a women with pms. That's what happened to me, then I found out I had low test and I had never juiced.

JohnnyB

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    i used to be pretty good friends with a guy who was a top ten npc nationals guy and he used to tell me that taking tribex by biotest really helped him out a lot, i guess it helped him keep his gaines and got him motivated to go to the gym, a lot of people say trib test doesn't work but if your down to it i would give it a try, supposedly it supposed to raise your natural test levels, so even though your own test has been shut down, this may help you get your natural levels back up quicker than without

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    Alright now I'm confused. Can't you just go to a website and order liquid clomid? I don't want to say the name of it but was mentioned on the board a while back. They had it on there so is it legit or no?

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Helpplz,

I hope this episode has been a lesson in cycle planning for you. If you decide to run one in the future, just be sure you have EVERYTHING in hand prior to starting. Enough said with that!!

Now, from a medical perspective. If you have a family Doctor and have a little bit of repore with him/her, I would approach it with great care. You are most certainly going to get a lecture on abusing your body with AS use. Although I believe you are too young, I will leave that lecture for your Doctor. Generally speaking, most Doctors are not going to prescribe you anything to help in your post cycle recovery. Personally, I would not prescribe you anything, but would want a follow up visit to make sure you are recovering without complications. There are places to get clomid, but do not ask for a source on the board. If you do a little research you shouldn't have any problems locating some. ust let this serve as a lesson and things will work out for you. Good Luck!

Doc M

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Ha bro, You will get a nice little lecture from your Doc. Learm from your mistake, listen to the Senior bros on this board. LISTEN TO THEM, they know their shit. Hell I was surprised...and I am a pharmacologist. I think the boy can come out of this a winner if he learns from his mistakes. Some kids don't realize how involved something is until they get themselves in the very mess they could have avoided if they had realized how involved it is. Most punk ass kids will make the effort to learn if they realise how it will benifit them, but they don't because they don't realise it cause they are simply put young and immature. Sorry you can't help it. Does this make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Catamount
    Alright now I'm confused. Can't you just go to a website and order liquid clomid? I don't want to say the name of it but was mentioned on the board a while back. They had it on there so is it legit or no?
    Yes you can

JohnnyB

Thread Information