Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Heart damage from Testosterone use? It's possible?

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I agree with slacker and bb.

I want to add, bodybuilders who die before their time, often die from heartattack. The heartattack is not from an enlarged heart. but from narrow veins/arteries in the heart. Triglycerides, high ldl, low hdl and high blood pressure are riskfactors.
    Therefore i think its important to avoid high bloodpresure (sodium/potasium ratio) and to eat lots of arteriecleaning foodtypes. Also drink lots of water and dont be afraid of N0s, as they lower BP. Larginine is actually real good for bloodpressure and your cardiovascular system.
    Also do cardio, specially when on as cardio can help on bad cholestrol and better all your cardiovascular system.
    I totally agree.
    I have ever pressure under control ( 120/75 last measurement ) do a lot of cardio and lipid profile is in order and ever under control

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Less is the best. But it's true there are long esters which take effect after the first months. I prefer to stay in cycle for max 2 months using short esters as base ( Test prop for example ) . And give in these 2 months the best i can under evert aspect ( diet, cardio, training, supplements, blood work etc.. ). Dosages and times make the huge difference.
    thanks again and what about baby aspirin during cycles ? dosage , time , duration ,..? have it any sides ?

Slacker78 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    Very useful information, thanks.
    essentially I agree with you that the abuse, in quantities and times, is harmful ...until now I have always respected your every point mentioned above.. (maybe except in dosages, I hold 500/600 mg a week test)
    What is the NAC exactly?
    What function does the baby-aspirin as supplement?
    how can I completely remove the sodium?
    NAC is L-Acetylcysteine. It's a glutatione precursor. It helps liver to keep its healthy state, lower homocysteine level and protect the kidneys. It's used from 600mg/ED to 2400/ED ( the latter dosage is suggested just for steroids which are heavy for liver as 17-Alpha etc.. ) for a simple cycle around 700-800mg of total gear, 1200mg/ED is enough.

Baby-Aspirin ( about 80-100mg/ED ) inhibits tromboxanes production and so platetes aggregation. Steroids increase tromboxanes production causing an increasing of their receptors ( A2 ). This might lead to blood hypercoagulation that is not a good thing, especially when Hematocrit is high. Aspirin, blocks tromboxanes production, making blood smoother and fluid. 80mg/ED is enough for dosages discussed. But take a gastro-protector because aspirin could damage your stomac. I use Sucralfate and IPP at low dosages as i have gastritis. Use it for all cycle life-time, PCT included, but keep an eye on your stomac.

You can't totally remove Sodium but you have to look to limit it as much as possible. High Sodium is dangerous, especially under steroids cycle. Don't use it in your diet as much as possible, it's simply. And remove all simply sugars... ALL. You diet is the first defense line when you're on cycle.

Hope this helps.
    devil-1986 likes this.

NAC is L-Acetylcysteine. It's a glutatione precursor. It helps liver to keep its healthy state, lower homocysteine level and protect the kidneys. It's used from 600mg/ED to 2400/ED ( the latter dosage is suggested just for steroids which are heavy for liver as 17-Alpha etc.. ) for a simple cycle around 700-800mg of total gear, 1200mg/ED is enough.

Baby-Aspirin ( about 80-100mg/ED ) inhibits tromboxanes production and so platetes aggregation. Steroids increase tromboxanes production causing an increasing of their receptors ( A2 ). This might lead to blood hypercoagulation that is not a good thing, especially when Hematocrit is high. Aspirin, blocks tromboxanes production, making blood smoother and fluid. 80mg/ED is enough for dosages discussed. But take a gastro-protector because aspirin could damage your stomac. I use Sucralfate and IPP at low dosages as i have gastritis. Use it for all cycle life-time, PCT included, but keep an eye on your stomac.

You can't totally remove Sodium but you have to look to limit it as much as possible. High Sodium is dangerous, especially under steroids cycle. Don't use it in your diet as much as possible, it's simply. And remove all simply sugars... ALL. You diet is the first defense line when you're on cycle.

Hope this helps.
    Perfect all clear.
    I would like to ask your opinion about cabergoline .
    I cycled in the past 2 times deca durabolin without cabergoline , but the recovery has always been very difficult and long (after 3/4 months of the end pct still very low testosterone values ​​) I believe this is due to progesterone of deca .
    Next winter in my bulking cycle would still stack the deca ( in my opinion a very good steroid with marked and numerous benefits and very safe , apart from this drawback of the strong suppression dell'hpta ) then I would use it absolutly together with testosterone ... in your opinion, if I associate cabergoline ( 0.5 mg 2 times a week ) can be less suppression of the HPTA and then have faster and better recovery ? have you had direct experience in this?

Perfect all clear.
    I would like to ask your opinion about cabergoline .
    I cycled in the past 2 times deca durabolin without cabergoline , but the recovery has always been very difficult and long (after 3/4 months of the end pct still very low testosterone values ​​) I believe this is due to progesterone of deca .
    Next winter in my bulking cycle would still stack the deca ( in my opinion a very good steroid with marked and numerous benefits and very safe , apart from this drawback of the strong suppression dell'hpta ) then I would use it absolutly together with testosterone ... in your opinion, if I associate cabergoline ( 0.5 mg 2 times a week ) can be less suppression of the HPTA and then have faster and better recovery ? have you had direct experience in this?
    Never used cabergoline till now. I used Deca in several cycles and my recovery was very rapid. I always stopped DECA - in a 12 weeks cycle - 2 weeks before the end of cycle. And if i stacked it with another long Test ester as Enanthate , i stopped both at 10 week and continued with Test Prop of 100mg/ED for the remaning 2 weeks, before start PCT. I think this is more effectiveness protocol. Futher, regardless subjectivity of each one, my question is always the same: did you used HCG while on cycle ??????? LH production usually, starts very quick; are the tests that often, have some problem to reply to stimulus of the latter. Preserve your tests trofism is CRUCIAL to recovery. And this is because my PCTs after DECA cycle, were rapid. No matter how your HPTA axis is shutted down: your tests are the most important thing you have to preserve in this case, because you can product tons of LH, but if tests don't reply, it's useless.

Hope this helps.
    devil-1986 likes this.

Never used cabergoline till now. I used Deca in several cycles and my recovery was very rapid. I always stopped DECA - in a 12 weeks cycle - 2 weeks before the end of cycle. And if i stacked it with another long Test ester as Enanthate , i stopped both at 10 week and continued with Test Prop of 100mg/ED for the remaning 2 weeks, before start PCT. I think this is more effectiveness protocol. Futher, regardless subjectivity of each one, my question is always the same: did you used HCG while on cycle ??????? LH production usually, starts very quick; are the tests that often, have some problem to reply to stimulus of the latter. Preserve your tests trofism is CRUCIAL to recovery. And this is because my PCTs after DECA cycle, were rapid. No matter how your HPTA axis is shutted down: your tests are the most important thing you have to preserve in this case, because you can product tons of LH, but if tests don't reply, it's useless.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for reply.
    Absolutely yes , I always used HCG throughout the cycle at very low dose (250 ui 2 x week) is too loow in your opinion?
    and stopped Deca 2 weeks before Test
    In my opinion my strong and long shutdown is due to progesterone of deca,,,
    but I never made ​​a "bridge" between the last injection and PCT (like your test prop)
    Do you think it's better doing a bridge between last inject and PCT? I thought I'd do it in the next cycle with 40 mg of anavar a day

Thanks for reply.
    Absolutely yes , I always used HCG throughout the cycle at very low dose (250 ui 2 x week) is too loow in your opinion?
    and stopped Deca 2 weeks before Test
    In my opinion my strong and long shutdown is due to progesterone of deca,,,
    but I never made ​​a "bridge" between the last injection and PCT (like your test prop)
    Do you think it's better doing a bridge between last inject and PCT? I thought I'd do it in the next cycle with 40 mg of anavar a day
    No, if you see you tests with regular dimensions and not shrinked the dosage it's good. The bridge is just for keep a short anabolic activity, giving more time to long esters to fade away from your body. If you do not a bridge, you have to stop Deca 2 weeks before the end of cycle and continuing just with e.g. Test Enanthate ( long ester ) for the remaning 2 weeks; after you stopped the latter, you have to wait another 2 weeks before start PCT.

What were your DECA dosages in your cycle ?

No, if you see you tests with regular dimensions and not shrinked the dosage it's good. The bridge is just for keep a short anabolic activity, giving more time to long esters to fade away from your body. If you do not a bridge, you have to stop Deca 2 weeks before the end of cycle and continuing just with e.g. Test Enanthate ( long ester ) for the remaning 2 weeks; after you stopped the latter, you have to wait another 2 weeks before start PCT.

What were your DECA dosages in your cycle ?
    Yes my tests was in regular dimension, then the dosage was ok..
    Last Deca dosage was 400 mg/week x 9 week (never exceeded this dose)
    Slacker78 likes this.

Yes my tests was in regular dimension, then the dosage was ok..
    Last Deca dosage was 400 mg/week x 9 week (never exceeded this dose)

Deca dosage it's ok. It's the low end limit to give a good ratio gain/sides. Maybe your glands are extremely sensitive and you trend to shutting down, brutally. I would tell that .. did you do DECA as your first cycle maybe ?

Deca dosage it's ok. It's the low end limit to give a good ratio gain/sides. Maybe your glands are extremely sensitive and you trend to shutting down, brutally. I would tell that .. did you do DECA as your first cycle maybe ?
    Pobably it is as you say... no it was the 4th cycle (first two was Test only, 3th and 4th I introduced Deca )
    About this, how many cycles per year you recommend to be in safe, but at the same time maintaining the most gains?
    Until now I did only winter bulking cycles, one per year, and in summer I cut with diet and cardio only...
    Slacker78 likes this.

Pobably it is as you say... no it was the 4th cycle (first two was Test only, 3th and 4th I introduced Deca )
    About this, how many cycles per year you recommend to be in safe, but at the same time maintaining the most gains?
    Until now I did only winter bulking cycles, one per year, and in summer I cut with diet and cardio only...
    You can do 1 or max 2 cycles at year for a safe profile. You should have to calculate the rest time between cycle with this formula: Total Time on cycle + Total Time stopped before PCT + Total PCT Time + Time to full recovery. After a full recovery, you should wait the result of this sum ( in months ) before to start another cycle.

Further, you can stop Deca always 2 weeks before the end of cycle and extend PCT for another 2 weeks getting a total of 6 total weeks of PCT ( keeping always Clomid and Nolvadex at 20/20 both the last 2 weeks ).

Now, do you fully recovered ???

You can do 1 or max 2 cycles at year for a safe profile. You should have to calculate the rest time between cycle with this formula: Total Time on cycle + Total Time stopped before PCT + Total PCT Time + Time to full recovery. After a full recovery, you should wait the result of this sum ( in months ) before to start another cycle.

Further, you can stop Deca always 2 weeks before the end of cycle and extend PCT for another 2 weeks getting a total of 6 total weeks of PCT ( keeping always Clomid and Nolvadex at 20/20 both the last 2 weeks ).

ok so according to this rule the cycles are between 1 and 2 per year , not more..
    Yes I 've recovered now because in June I made ​​the second PCT this year (4 weeks Clomid) after 3 months from PCT cycle (ended in february), my test level in June was below 3 ng!!
    I also started from very little time to take supplements suitable for the purpose ( zinc, vitamin d3 , multivitamin , vitamin C etc .. ) then I predict that in the future should be much better and faster recovery!

Now my test levels is over 5 ng and testicles more more fully... so it
    Slacker78 likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    And if i stacked it with another long Test ester as Enanthate, i stopped both at 10 week and continued with Test Prop of 100mg/ED for the remaning 2 weeks, before start PCT. I think this is more effectiveness protocol.
    Deca need minimum 21 days for half life to clear. Personnally think that deca needs to be stopped full 4 weeks before starting PCT.

If you used to prop in the 2 weeks and started PCT right after (3 days) it was too soon.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Deca need minimum 21 days for half life to clear. Personnally think that deca needs to be stopped full 4 weeks before starting PCT.

If you used to prop in the 2 weeks and started PCT right after (3 days) it was too soon.
    Mr.BB, i always recovered with DECA enough quickly with this protocol. Maybe it would be good taking some week more... it's possible as general rule.

Mr.BB, i always recovered with DECA enough quickly with this protocol. Maybe it would be good taking some week more... it's possible as general rule.
    My last cycle was 10 weeks in total, stopped Deca at 9 weeks (maybe a bit late) and Test E at 10 weeks,
    then I started pct two weeks after last Test E inject (then 3 weeks after last deca inject)
    Next time I will do a 12 weeks cycle Test E/Deca with Test E until 12 w but I will stop Deca at 10 weeks, so that, PCT will start 2 weeks after last Test E inject and after 4 weeks after last Deca inject.
    I'm curious to see if recovery will get better!
    Slacker78 likes this.

My last cycle was 10 weeks in total, stopped Deca at 9 weeks (maybe a bit late) and Test E at 10 weeks,
    then I started pct two weeks after last Test E inject (then 3 weeks after last deca inject)
    Next time I will do a 12 weeks cycle Test E/Deca with Test E until 12 w but I will stop Deca at 10 weeks, so that, PCT will start 2 weeks after last Test E inject and after 4 weeks after last Deca inject.
    I'm curious to see if recovery will get better!
    Given your previous delayed recovery, stop DECA at 9th week. I think this will be better for you

Given your previous delayed recovery, stop DECA at 9th week. I think this will be better for you

ok, I think so.. I'll follow your advice!
    Slacker78 likes this.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Personally think not known to many older bodybuilders who after finishing competing continue to use hrt after and fine into 60'. 70 plus age , think benefits outweigh risks

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mr Universe View Post
    Personally think not known to many older bodybuilders who after finishing competing continue to use hrt after and fine into 60'. 70 plus age , think benefits outweigh risks
    Do you mean TRT risks, outweights benefits ???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information