Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: anyone gotten nasty aggression sides from deca?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    More likely rapid changes that challenge brain's ability to maintain homeostasis. Some action of sex hormones are mediates through nuclear receptors that mediate gene expression but fast-acting trans-membrane ones also exists. Not to mention hormone-derived neurosteroids like 3-alpha-diol (GABA-A agonist).
    So how do you explain women not having the same symptoms with the "rapid changes" happening during ovulation? Thats when sex hormones skyrocket in women.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Men too experience a surge every morning, but you cannot compare a natural, physiologic phenomenon to pinning AAS. I don't know much about women, perhaps it's something worth asking a gal on HRT.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I don't know much about women, perhaps it's something worth asking a gal on HRT.
    You and me both. In fact, nobody really know the exact mechanism(s) of PMS.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    My point that everyone is missing is that this subject had been studied at lengthy with only small amounts of evidence to support it. If indeed "roid rage ," is as common as everyone says it is, it should be very easy to reproduce the effect clinically.

"While fMRI results bring interesting data and knowledge on behavioral traits and spatial abilities in relation to testosterone levels and sex differences, the result obtained can show only association or correlation but not causal relationship of testosterone effect on behavior. "

On the effects of testosterone on brain behavioral functions
    Mr.BB and tarmyg like this.

GSXRvi6 is offline Member
    When I had low T I was an angry prick, everything pissed me off.

When I'm on cycle my mood is at it's best regardless of compound, tren is an exception in that it enhances my mood, so it's harder to piss me off but if you flip that switch it's boosted.

When my estrogen gets out of control I turn into a bitchy cunt.

I believe roid rage came out of the old days when guys would crash their hormone levels causing unstable moods - one of the things some low T guys have to deal with, that is usually corrected with TRT (I fit that example).

So I think "roid rage" is a myth, but i do think unstable hormone levels can cause mood issues.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    The only thing I ever took that made me angry was ephedrine for a week. When I cycled I felt great, happy, eager to start the day. Low test will make you explosive.

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Prob
    Ably the dbol test giving you the aggressive moods as d ca very mild in today's market, Prefer tren for size and strength increase alongside test

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information