Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Euroholic

Thread: is depression from clomid common?

abombman is offline New Member

is depression from clomid common?

hey forum members I got a question: I used to take clomid but I learned the hard way it causes serious depression issues in me. So I stick to nolvadex instead, anyways how common is it for clomid to cause depression in people? When I took it; it made me become severely depressed. I felt depressed to point where I was scared and just wanted to go to bed and sleep. It was very easy to get sad and depressed; if I got bored and didn't find something to do I would fall into a depression easily. It didn't really seem to matter what dose it was at and it would only get worse until I came off.

anyone have any experiences to share?
    Last edited by abombman; 08-24-2016 at 02:09 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by abombman View Post
    hey forum members I got a question: I used to take clomid but I learned the hard way it causes serious depression issues in me. So I stick to nolvadex instead, anyways how common is it for clomid to cause depression in people? When I took it; it made me become severely depressed. I felt depressed to point where I was scared and just wanted to go to bed and sleep. It was very easy to get sad and depressed; if I got bored and didn't find something to do I would fall into a depression easily. It didn't really seem to matter what dose it was at and it would only get worse until I came off.

anyone have any experiences to share?
    I feel when i combine with mk677 there is no depression. More opposite actually.
    Im not sure. Im in pct now and use a lot of nolva and liquid clomid and feel real good with the added mk.
    I know depression is a common clomid side.
    Im not 100% sure my clomid is legit but my boys are back and i like to think its the mk677 which makes me feel good.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    What was your dosage bull?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    What was your dosage bull?
    Bull relates to me?...hm...yes..no?

well..my dosages are: i started 40 mg nolva in my last cycleweek. And continued until 10 days after last shot, then used 20 mg.
    I started 100 mg clomid 1 week after last 250 sus shot. For ten days. Then 50 mg.
    Started 25 mg mk677 in my last cycleweek and will continue for a total of 8 weeks.

Stil have 2 weeks with 20 nolva and 50 clomid, but my clomid is soon empty and because i feel ok i will not bother to get some more.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Bull relates to me?...hm...yes..no?

well..my dosages are: i started 40 mg nolva in my last cycleweek. And continued until 10 days after last shot, then used 20 mg.
    I started 100 mg clomid 1 week after last 250 sus shot. For ten days. Then 50 mg.
    Started 25 mg mk677 in my last cycleweek and will continue for a total of 8 weeks.

Stil have 2 weeks with 20 nolva and 50 clomid, but my clomid is soon empty and because i feel ok i will not bother to get some more.
    I was referring to the op. Bull is just a term like mate. You know strong like a bull etc etc. bull arab is another.
    Marsoc likes this.

FlemSnopes is offline New Member
    I am on prescription Clomid for my testosterone . I noticed a big improvement in subjective well being after beginning.
    I DID notice fatigue and depression - after I lowered my dosage and did a 3 month cut.

Abombman: Is it possible that your depression is more related to the PCT process as a whole, or do you notice an immediate improvement with the Nolva?

oh, and I'd add that Clomid seems to work totally differently for everyone. Some guys on the testosterone-replacement/therapy forums are fine and dandy at 12.5mg e3d; I need 50mg/day. So I think there's probably a lot of individual variation.

abombman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlemSnopes View Post
    I am on prescription Clomid for my testosterone . I noticed a big improvement in subjective well being after beginning.
    I DID notice fatigue and depression - after I lowered my dosage and did a 3 month cut.

Abombman: Is it possible that your depression is more related to the PCT process as a whole, or do you notice an immediate improvement with the Nolva?

oh, and I'd add that Clomid seems to work totally differently for everyone. Some guys on the testosterone-replacement/therapy forums are fine and dandy at 12.5mg e3d; I need 50mg/day. So I think there's probably a lot of individual variation.
    I used to think that but it isn't. I did a nolva only and got no depression whatsosever except maybe a like of energy for 1-3 days. When I took clomid I was REALLY depressed I wasn't suicidial or anything. I would imagine it was something between a moderate to severe depression. It was just really sad. I wanted to go to sleep and I struggled to avoid being depressed

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Never experienced that one to be honest

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Insomnia i heard

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Clomid activates some estrogen receptors and blocks others. So it can cause all the psychological effects of high estrogen. Mood swings and depression are common.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    It used to kill me. I couldn't use it for this reason. Plus I would get vison issues

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Plus I would get vison issues
    Are you sure this wasn't from serial masterbation.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    It used to kill me. I couldn't use it for this reason. Plus I would get vison issues
    The vision issues explain alot.....-no triceps my ass

Thread Information