testro is offline New Member

test/primo/dbol stack?

I have 1 bottle of QV test entat 250 and 8 amps of schering primobolan depot. this will be my third time going on but only my first time stacking one or more steroids . I want to take up to 500mg/week of the test and cycle off with 200 mg/weel of the primo. Do you think this stack will be sufficient enough to make some decent gains or should i throw dbol or another test into the stack?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You need more gear

custom fit is offline Member
    sorry for my ignorance, but what dosage of the primo are they, i.e. 100mg/ml.

The concesus is 200mg/wk of primo is not going to do much. I have a friend that loved primo, but he complained that many mg/wk were needed, and it's very expensive. Also i don't think that 8 amps will do. if they are 100mg/ml then thats 4wks worth, and primo users will tell you to extend that out with increased dosage.

Also be careful with counterfit primo b/c it is the most counterfited steriod . good luck, i hoped this helped.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by testro
    I have 1 bottle of QV test entat 250 and 8 amps of schering primobolan depot. this will be my third time going on but only my first time stacking one or more steroids. I want to take up to 500mg/week of the test and cycle off with 200 mg/weel of the primo. Do you think this stack will be sufficient enough to make some decent gains or should i throw dbol or another test into the stack?
    You dont have enough of anything really.

500 test and 400 primo for 10wks would be nice though.

Cycle off with primo? huh? If you mean run it after the test..dont do it, you need to have test in you..always, you cant recover after a cycle if your still on primo.

testro is offline New Member
    Yea I understand wat some of you guys are saying, but I will be running the test at 500mg's for 6 weeks and 325 for 2 weeks. I forgot to mention I was using extra that I have left over. I have researched extensivley on my primo amps and they appear to be legit. What else do you think I should throw into the stack?

Thread Information