rickusa2000 is offline New Member

shipment from china

have a chance to get anke hgh shipped from factory in china in a cold box or jintropin hgh sent from china in cold box also. what do u think my chances r of getting pac through cutoms to arizona usa ? thanks

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Chances range from not so good to not good at all... yup, that about sums it up.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Straight from the factory doubt it.

rickusa2000 is offline New Member

china

Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    Straight from the factory doubt it.
    thats funny u say that.have u had any experience with this particular company ankebio? they say it will go through customs and if it doesnt they have a 100 percent resend policy.thanks for your opinion,but does anybody out there have any experience personally with companies in china? thanks

bOBeRt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rickusa2000
    thats funny u say that.have u had any experience with this particular company ankebio? they say it will go through customs and if it doesnt they have a 100 percent resend policy.thanks for your opinion,but does anybody out there have any experience personally with companies in china? thanks
    I spoke to them also, but this is the response they gave me as far as shipping:

"The customs inspection of biotech pharmaceutical is so strict that orders couldn't pass it easily. If you can and shall clear the customs yourself, we shall accept your order."

I was confused at what they were saying, as far as I can understand, they can't get their products through customs and won't send unless I do something with customs??? I'm in Canada, so that may make a difference, I dunno.

Anyway, Good luck,
    bOB

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I've ordered Jintropin from China. It came in 3 days via express with ice packs. Jintropin can be stored at room temp for a week, I'm not sure about anke

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    You wanted opinions so I gave it to you. But no never had experiences with China. If you are comfortable with the 100% guarantee then do it it's your $
    Quote Originally Posted by rickusa2000

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bOBeRt
    I spoke to them also, but this is the response they gave me as far as shipping:

"The customs inspection of biotech pharmaceutical is so strict that orders couldn't pass it easily. If you can and shall clear the customs yourself, we shall accept your order."

I was confused at what they were saying, as far as I can understand, they can't get their products through customs and won't send unless I do something with customs??? I'm in Canada, so that may make a difference, I dunno.

Anyway, Good luck,
    bOB
    I think biotech pharmaceutical is flagged by customs. There was a list at another board. I'll try to dig it up.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I know many that ordered from ankiebo with no problems.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    a friend of mine has all his powders and his hgh shipped from china. but you never know

prob a 50/50 chance

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I have had jin shipped from china several times with no problem. The box comes with a statement on it saying that it is ******** ****** *** ******* and it comes through every time with no problems. The laws for HGH are different than for regular AAS. If they marked on a box steriods samples for testing how far do you think it would get? But this what they do with the gh and it comes in fine.

Sorry Bro, too much info...XXL
    Last edited by MIKE_XXL; 07-06-2003 at 09:06 PM.

Thread Information