Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Does Proviron work?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Jesus guys. How hard can it be? When doing tren and dbol , your cholestrol will suffer big time. Thats dangerous. Then you have to do whatever it takes to deal with that. And that involves eating as much arteriecleaning, ldl-lowering and hdlupping foodtypes you can.
    I have yet to see reports documenting hdl-increase or ldl-lowering when eating white rice.
    My argue is stil in line even if its doesnt harm cholestrol. Thats not enough. You need foodtypes that betters cholestrol when doing tren.
    Thats why you should forget all about white rice when doing orals and tren. I really dont see why u cant understand this.
    Let me give an example to see if you understand my line of thought:

Eating one (1) less whole egg per week, would reduce LDL substantially more than only eating brown rice.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Let me give an example to see if you understand my line of thought:

Eating one (1) less whole egg per week, would reduce LDL substantially more than only eating brown rice.
    Hm...what???...ouch..no..i stop my self...im in a rude mode from the marcusfigth, but i try to be respectful with decent members.
    Eggs?....Hm, in my country they randomly outlines intervjues and articles with experts saying eggs are actually good for cholestrol. If it raises the ldl it uppens the hdl more, making the ratio smaller.
    My studeis sofare tells my the eggs and badcholestrol thing is oldschool and doctors were told that when they studied in the 60s and 70s.

Hm...what???...ouch..no..i stop my self...im in a rude mode from the marcusfigth, but i try to be respectful with decent members.
    Eggs?....Hm, in my country they randomly outlines intervjues and articles with experts saying eggs are actually good for cholestrol. If it raises the ldl it uppens the hdl more, making the ratio smaller.
    My studeis sofare tells my the eggs and badcholestrol thing is oldschool and doctors were told that when they studied in the 60s and 70s.
    Errr... no eggs does not rise HDL.

Your "studeis sofare" are biased, those studies claiming no proof on cholesterol and heart/metabolic disease are funded by the egg lobby.

I could continue but will wait for other replies.

If you are so concerned about cholesterol just try it for one week, no eggs and dairy (yes it includes butter and all type of cheese, etc) for one week, keep out of fried food and avoid red meat, basically protein from chicken breast and fish. Lipids BW before and after, if LDL doesnt lower 20 points I will make a post saying "Rich Piana is tha bomb!" LOL
    Last edited by Mr.BB; 08-30-2016 at 04:30 AM.
    InternalFire likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Sil, love your new title under your user name like you requested xx regards M
    tarmyg, NACH3 and InternalFire like this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Sil, love your new title under your user name like you requested xx regards M
    Its ok man. I already pm`ed system admin and i guess you will have your own account restricted soon. This is by far a vilolation of the member flaming rule. The one you just posted yourself.

Its ok man. I already pm`ed system admin and i guess you will have your own account restricted soon. This is by far a vilolation of the member flaming rule. The one you just posted yourself.
    ok, i'll pick that pm up and reply back to you x

glad you liked it
    InternalFire likes this.

ok, i'll pick that pm up and reply back to you x

glad you liked it
    You are admin son. Not system admin, the guy who pays for all this.

You are admin son. Not system admin, the guy who pays for all this.
    I am admin's cousin's friends daughter uncle which is system admin's step son's sister.
    InternalFire likes this.

I am admin's cousin's friends daughter uncle which is system admin's step son's sister.
    Please stay on topic. What if you..just once for christ sake...give us your take on an aas subject. Like this. Proviron .
    Would it hurt you so bad? Calling me a keybord gangster? as if..
    With all your experience. Yet you always act like an offtopic smartass semiGod.

Taxi drivers are cunts

Taxi drivers are cunts
    Aha, the HM acquiesce confidential info. My fiduciary is not amplifying.

Please stay on topic. What if you..just once for christ sake...give us your take on an aas subject. Like this. Proviron .
    Would it hurt you so bad? Calling me a keybord gangster? as if..
    With all your experience. Yet you always act like an offtopic smartass semiGod.
    If you search Marcus posts he says proviron is nice addiction to a cycle, but never (that I know of) specified why.

Im also interested in proscar users experiences.

If you search Marcus posts he says proviron is nice addiction to a cycle, but never (that I know of) specified why.
    Because he doesnt know why. He red it and take it for good fish.

Well, do try it in next cycle, dont expect too much.

It will make your skin thighter, harder looking. Some ppl report better libido, I didnt feel any of that, my libido was never a problem anyways.

In term of bad sides, if you are prone to lose hair it is the worse for it. For me I think is more of compound to use in a prep, just before the competition.

But try it and see what results you get.

Well, do try it in next cycle, dont expect too much.

It will make your skin thighter, harder looking. Some ppl report better libido, I didnt feel any of that, my libido was never a problem anyways.

In term of bad sides, if you are prone to lose hair it is the worse for it. For me I think is more of compound to use in a prep, just before the competition.

But try it and see what results you get.
    My results will be hilarous nomatter what cause i will do a short highrisk blast ala marcus. But i will start easy with test only. With possible proviron . Guess i can tell the first 2-3 weeks cause i know pretty much what sus 250/500 offers.
    But when i throw in orals tren and a dht it will be hard to tell

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Oh gawd,

Can't we all just get along

I wanna c his user name turn pink - Srsly, that title is awesome - Oh wth

On, a real not - I always thought proviron to be a waste considering the cost. Just run a little more mast, I can't see it to be any less effective.

Shit, just mast & test works wonders

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Oh gawd,

Can't we all just get along

I wanna c his user name turn pink - Srsly, that title is awesome - Oh wth
    He drew first blood. Not me.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No not semantics, not even in norwegian. Androgenic is different from anabolic .

Which report shows less gains while on proscar?

I take proscar for years, have literally tested it myself cycling with and without and can tell you are wrong. But will wait for this bro-science reports...
    Weakened CNS by less DHT?? Sorry but its really wrong IMO. Less IGF-1? Is it from less GH or from liver requiring DHT to function? Poor women, as they have very little DHT their IGF-1 must be also minuscule hehehe.

Only thing DHT (read proviron here) is useful in for thighter skin. If you want the shreded look priviron will help removing water from under skin. In muscle building DHT has no effect, you cant even find any inside muscles.
    Have you actually felt BETTER on proscar or just noticed no difference? Since a while I've been thinking too much endogenous DHT can hinder muscle anabolism. DHT is purely androgenic, but since has higher affinity for the AR than T, perhaps it can antagonize the anabolic effect of the latter, to some extent?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Have you actually felt BETTER on proscar or just noticed no difference? Since a while I've been thinking too much endogenous DHT can hinder muscle anabolism. DHT is purely androgenic, but since has higher affinity for the AR than T, perhaps it can antagonize the anabolic effect of the latter, to some extent?
    The only thing I notice on proscar is more hair and less ejaculation volume.

DHT does not bind to muscles AR. I dont notice anything in muscles either taking proscar, or the opposite taking high dosage proviron .

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm not sure... there is anecdotal evidence that DHT gets deactivated in skeletal muscle by a particular enzyme, whose name I don't recall now, but individual variations might occur. I must re-read the scientific literature available on DHT.

I dunno about proviron either. It's a DHT-derivate with really poor bioavailability, its effects are due to freeing other molecules from binding proteins rather than direct interaction with the AR.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Michael Scally has a thread on proviron at meso rx.

I hold his viewpoints in high regard and wish he was still active in the AAS/TRT community.

He concludes that proviron is useless for anabolic or androgenic effects.

All the the positive anecdotal information on proviron (including Marcus's reports) say that proviron is best for hardening up the body on a cut or for show prep.

I'd rather use mast as it's proven to give a more hardened look plus gives a large strength increase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information