chris1127249 is offline New Member

First cycle....Would apprecaite advise

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum here and wanted to get some advise from people more knowledgeable then me on this subject.

I started on Testosterone Cyp about 4 weeks ago. I started off at 200mg per week for the first 3 weeks and on the 4th week, I bumped it up to 400mg. 200mg on Monday and 200mg on Thursday. I have all the necessary supportive and PCT medication needed (anastrazol, clomid and HCG ) along with b-12 and amino acids injectables.

I currently have anavar 20mg tabs and dbol 10mg tabs and wanted to stack one of the 2 oral pills with the current testosterone cyp I am taking. My goals are to bulk up and gain strength while trying to lose the stomach fat i have gotten over the past 1 year or so. I have been hitting the gym about 4-5 days per week and I have been dieting pretty well since May. My body fat % in may was around 30% and i have gotten it down to around 23% but still have a lot more work to do. Oh and btw, did lab work and came to find out i have low T for my age. Lab results came back at 288 ng/dl.

So my stats are:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 155
    PBF: approx 23%

Any suggestions? Would appreciate it!
    Last edited by chris1127249; 08-26-2016 at 09:02 PM.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My suggestion is to stop using AAS right away. You're far to undersized and body fat is way too high....AAS won't help you lose fat, nutrition will.

"Dieting pretty well" needs to be "diet is 110% dialed in"

I am not using the anavar or dbol (i have them, just not using them until the time is right). I'm just currently on testosterone . And that's because its doctor prescribed due to having a lower T level.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1127249 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

New to the forum here and wanted to get some advise from people more knowledgeable then me on this subject.

I started on Testosterone Cyp about 4 weeks ago. I started off at 200mg per week for the first 3 weeks and on the 4th week, I bumped it up to 400mg. 200mg on Monday and 200mg on Thursday. I have all the necessary supportive and PCT medication needed (anastrazol, clomid and HCG ) along with b-12 and amino acids injectables.

I currently have anavar 20mg tabs and dbol 10mg tabs and wanted to stack one of the 2 oral pills with the current testosterone cyp I am taking. My goals are to bulk up and gain strength while trying to lose the stomach fat i have gotten over the past 1 year or so. I hit the gym about 4-5 days per week and I have been dieting pretty well. Oh and btw, did lab work and came to find out i have low T for my age. Lab results came back at 288 ng/dl.

So my stats are:

Height: 5'6
    Weight: 155
    PBF: approx 23%

Any suggestions? Would appreciate it!
    So how do you feel after those 4 weeks?...any gains?....
    I think i would stick to 200 until i have reached 16% bodyfat.
    Or better go off cause aas is not for "fat" people.
    But you need something. 288 is way too low and cutting with 288 could be real challanging.

Quote Originally Posted by chris1127249 View Post
    I am not using the anavar or dbol (i have them, just not using them until the time is right). I'm just currently on testosterone. And that's because its doctor prescribed due to having a lower T level.
    Mayyyyyyybe this was info that would have been helpful earlier.

What is your prescribed dose?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    So how do you feel after those 4 weeks?...any gains?....
    I think i would stick to 200 until i have reached 16% bodyfat.
    Or better go off cause aas is not for "fat" people.
    But you need something. 288 is way too low and cutting with 288 could be real challanging.
    I feel pretty good actually. A lot of the symptoms i felt from having lower testosterone have started to go away. In the 4 weeks I have been on test, I have seen the most improvement in strength then the prior 3 months of working out. Still a lot of I have to do. Especially getting rid of the stubborn fat i have in my belly and sides. lol

Figured this would be a good place to start with asking questions. Appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Mayyyyyyybe this was info that would have been helpful earlier.

What is your prescribed dose?
    1cc per week (200mg)

If the doctor prescribed 200 and you're taking 400 then your cycling, which leads me back to my 1st post.

If you were diagnosed with Low T then let the prescribed TRT do it's work...you're not going to do a complete 180 in THREE WEEKS.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    You basically just started trt per drs prescription. No need to add more when you are noticing benefits now. More doesn't always mean better. Save all other gear for another cycle along with increasing your dose.

Plus, your Dr will be taking labs and if he notices discrepancies that aren't aligned to your dose he could cut your script. Take your test as prescribed, get good sleep, eat correct, and exercise.

Thread Information