sedpir is offline New Member

Got a lot of questions.

I am 22 years old I lift 4 days a week run 2-3 times a week and box/bjj/mma 4 times a week.
    height: 180cm
    weight: 81kg
    bf: 12%

Am already MMA pro and looking to turn pro in Boxing.

Never done a cycle before, but I am curious about it. As my first cycle I would definitely run test e 500mg/week, but I am still far away from that.

My goals are to reduce training fatigue/recovery gain strength and looks (jonskywalker-esque)

I have read on a lot of forums about great results from anavar /test and tren /test, but I definitely could not deal with the side effects (gyno and terrible sleep, acne + sweating like a pig).

Actually when I think about it I am overwhelmed with information at this point. If I would choose to only cycle test, what will happen with my natural test production, libido. acne, hair loss, gains/physique, will it be my only cycle etc.

I have to admit I am very confused. I want to have the looks (christian guzman/jonskywalker physique), the strength, performance, and little to no side effects.

What are all these top level athletes taking without ever getting caught? Some designer steroid that is undetectable?

Have I answered my own question are steroids not for me?
    What is realistic? Are my expectations to high?
    I am very confused and would much appreciate any kind of advice/answers or even experience from people who have asked themselves these questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sedpir View Post
    I am 22 years old I lift 4 days a week run 2-3 times a week and box/bjj/mma 4 times a week.
    height: 180cm
    weight: 81kg
    bf: 12%

Am already MMA pro and looking to turn pro in Boxing.

Never done a cycle before, but I am curious about it. As my first cycle I would definitely run test e 500mg/week, but I am still far away from that.

My goals are to reduce training fatigue/recovery gain strength and looks (jonskywalker-esque)

I have read on a lot of forums about great results from anavar /test and tren /test, but I definitely could not deal with the side effects (gyno and terrible sleep, acne + sweating like a pig).

Actually when I think about it I am overwhelmed with information at this point. If I would choose to only cycle test, what will happen with my natural test production, libido. acne, hair loss, gains/physique, will it be my only cycle etc. 1) your natural test production will stop or severely restricted, 2) libido might go up or go down, it seems to depend on the individual, 3) the chances are high you will get acne. I had a carpet of acne on my front and back on my first cycle, 4) some guys have hair loss and some guys don't. Depends on the individual. You won't know until you try the cycle, then it's too late. 5) you will definitely make gains. How much of those gains you will keep after PCT will depend on your diet. If you don't know what PCT is, you should not cycle steroids. 6) don't kid yourself, if you cycle once you will cycle again. Unless you're a super human, you won't be able to give up the strength, endurance, physique, and the admiring glances you'll get from the cycle. You are young and the chances are high that you'll have near permanent negative side affects. It might be a limp dick or hair loss or you might be a genetic freak and nothing will happen. You won't know until it's too late. My recommendation is that you wait a few more years. Be patient and be safe. Your brain and your body will continue to grow for a few more years. If you take steroids now, there is a high likelihood that you will be damaged. After all is said and done, it is your decision. Be safe.

I have to admit I am very confused. I want to have the looks (christian guzman/jonskywalker physique), the strength, performance, and little to no side effects. This is a practical impossibility. You will experience side effects. The severity of those sides will depend on your genetics. Taking steroids is a game of Russian Roulette. You don't know until you play and if you lose, then it's too late.

What are all these top level athletes taking without ever getting caught? Some designer steroid that is undetectable? There are no designer steroids. There is just steroids. These top athletes are under professional medical professional management. I'm guessing you can't afford a personal physician to look after your health. So you're on your own, like the rest of us.

Have I answered my own question are steroids not for me?
    What is realistic? Are my expectations to high?
    I am very confused and would much appreciate any kind of advice/answers or even experience from people who have asked themselves these questions.
    First of all, welcome to the forum. I've responded to your questions but there is no substitute for personal research. There's a lot of good information on the board if you look for it. If you want to be spoon fed, you'll probably get flamed. The bottom line is this, 1) there is NO 100% safe steroids. 2) you take steroids at your own risk. You might blame someone else for your baldness but he'll just shrug and say that you made the final choice. 3) some of the negative side effects of steroids can be permanent. 4) if you can take all the negative sides effects and decide to cycle steroids, at least wait until you're 25 so you can minimize the negative effects. My .02

sedpir is offline New Member
    Thank you very much!
    I think I will wait till the age of 25 until I even consider taking AAS. Need to do a lot more research and figure out if it is actually worth it for myself.
    Thank you!

Thread Information