Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By michael30

Thread: The MALE oral-only cycle (anavar)

The MALE oral-only cycle (anavar)

I've done an oral-only cycle once before and I'm going to start another one this week.

I realise that a lot of people will tell you that an oral-only cycle is bad news for males. I did one about 5 or 6 years ago (anavar ) when I was about 23 or 24 and it went fine. Hoping it goes fine this time too.

Many people argue against oral-only cycles for males because the oral steroid (e.g. anavar, dianabol , winstrol , anadrol ) will shut down your natural testosterone production (which is why people inject testosterone along with them).

Some steroids shut you down a lot more than others, and it seems that Anavar(oxandrolone) is the least suppressive of the ones you can swallow. Anavar has low androgenicity, and there seems to be a strong link between the androgenicity of a steroid and its suppression of testosterone production, i.e the higher the androgenicity the harder it shuts you down, but also the 19-nor steroids such as Nandrolone (DecaDurabolin) and Trenbolone shut you down hard too.

Anavar has a half-life in your blood of 9 hours... meaning that if you take 100mg at noon today, then at noon tomorrow you will have 38mg in your blood... and the next day it will be 14mg... and the next day 5mg. It's eliminated quite quickly by the body.

The optimum daily dosage for males seems to be about 80mg. Lighter men take less, heavier men take more. Taking more than the right amount doesn't seem to have much effect other than having your liver work harder.

For most stable blood levels, I'll be taking pills twice a day, at 6am and 6pm.

Week 1: First day 80mg at 6am then 40mg at 6pm, and from then on 40mg twice a day
    Week 2-9: 40mg twice daily
    Week 10: Mon 70mg, Tue 60mg, Wed 50mg, Thur 40mg, Fri 30mg, Sat 20mg, Sun 10mg

Week 10: Monday - 5000 IU of hCG all in one shot
    Week 10: Daily - Clomid 50mg, Nolva 40mg
    Week 11: Daily - Clomid 50mg, Nolva 40mg
    Week 12: Daily - Clomid 25mg, Nolva 20mg
    Week 13: Daily - Clomid 25mg, Nolva 20mg

I NEED TO STRESS THAT I GOT AWAY WITH DOING THIS AT THE AGE OF 23 OR 24. . . . I MIGHT NOT GET AWAY WITH IT AT THE AGE OF 29. . . AND THIS CYCLE MIGHT NOT BE BENEFICIAL AFTER THE AGE OF 35

I used the Steroid Calculator Grapher with the half-lives..... not sure how accurate it is (especially in terms of the time of ingestion to the time of max serum level) but anywho here's the picture...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	anavar_graph.jpg 
Views:	1397 
Size:	140.3 KB 
ID:	165162(ignore the black line because it's only the Sum)

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Its a stupid cycle, welcome back to the 90's.

We know better now, seems you do not. Good luck to get past the 4 week mark, and if you do hold on to your liver real good or it might fall of your ass.
    Euroholic and bass like this.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Just inject for cvnt sakes!!

Main reason I'm doing this is because I'm weaning off an SSRI over the next 7 weeks or so.

Once I'm off my happy pills, it's gonna be Anadrol (kickstart) + Test + Tren + Winstrol (to finish)

As for only lasting 4 weeks......... well when I did this a few years back I noticed that I had very little sex drive.... but other than that I was fine.

Also Anavar is used to treat liver damage, as far as I know. Supposedly it only wrecks your liver a tiny bit.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Main reason I'm doing this is because I'm weaning off an SSRI over the next 7 weeks or so.

IMHO I don't think any type of AAS during your weaning off period is smart... Just my .02

Once I'm off my happy pills, it's gonna be Anadrol (kickstart) + Test + Tren + Winstrol (to finish)

Why not just wait?? But being without your SSRI I see your hormone levels giving you a big problem... Mentally for one.. And just your body not being 'truly back to homeostasis' will result in a side effect filled cycle... And not having run any cycles for a while - I know test only sounds(unappealing) yet you will grow like a weed - w/out all of the sides Tren and drol will have -

Also your liver will not be in good shape - trying to run an oral only cycle(anavar - C-Mon man) it's been proven to still shut you down or even suppress at 90% based in others' BW... And then a cycle with 2 orals in it?! I'd suggest looking into pulsing an oral(like drol) imo

As for only lasting 4 weeks......... well when I did this a few years back I noticed that I had very little sex drive.... but other than that I was fine.
    That's plenty for me to stop and think....

Hmm....... I might put more thought into this.

Doing Testosterone on its own would of course be playing it safe (if I had to do a cycle) but 500mg a week of Sustanon turns me into the Michelin man with moon face.

I'm on day 5 of my weaning right now and I can feel it (17.5mg). Two more days and I drop again to 15mg.

Also Anavar is used to treat liver damage, as far as I know. Supposedly it only wrecks your liver a tiny bit.
    Thats a joke right??

Every 17 position methylated drug is liver toxic.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Hmm....... I might put more thought into this.

Doing Testosterone on its own would of course be playing it safe (if I had to do a cycle) but 500mg a week of Sustanon turns me into the Michelin man with moon face.

I'm on day 5 of my weaning right now and I can feel it (17.5mg). Two more days and I drop again to 15mg.
    That's great man... Keep the course... The AAS will be here - I know it gets tempting etc but think of how much better your results will be if you waited and got your diet dialed in and then BOOM!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Not even reading

Waste of time nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Thats a joke right??

Every 17 position methylated drug is liver toxic.
    No I'm not joking..... check it out:

A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. II. Short-term effects on nitrogen me... - PubMed - NCBI

I hear that Anavar is the least hepatoxic of all the orals.

Oh.... and just as an aside...... has any other male gotten away with doing a course of orals and kept their gains?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Oh.... and just as an aside...... has any other male gotten away with doing a course of orals and kept their gains?
    Should you not know this yourself by now considering you did an Oral only cycle before?

I've done an oral-only cycle once before and I'm going to start another one this week.

Actually I might pick up a bottle of Test400 and consider running 200 mg /wk

Last time I did Anavar on its own though it went fine.... I did notice some minimal libido drop toward the end but it was OK

I'm gonna think about this for another week

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would avoid tren atleast. i would wait a little while BUT if you DO go with a cycle test solo is good. maybe with var also, but i wouldent do oral solo

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Its a stupid cycle, welcome back to the 90's.

We know better now, seems you do not. Good luck to get past the 4 week mark, and if you do hold on to your liver real good or it might fall of your ass.
    Mr.BB, tell 'em how you really feel. LOL

No I'm not joking..... check it out:

A randomized, controlled trial of treatment of alcoholic hepatitis with parenteral nutrition and oxandrolone. II. Short-term effects on nitrogen me... - PubMed - NCBI

I hear that Anavar is the least hepatoxic of all the orals.

Did you actually read the link you posted? Do you think it was a successful drug trial???

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Mr.BB, tell 'em how you really feel. LOL
    Feel great, thanks

Getting ready to go hit chest and bic

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    no one forbids you to make a single anavar cycle just because you're a man ... it just depends on what you want to achieve with that cycle ... I think anavar is a good steroid , but your cycle seems a little strange ( decreases pyramid dosage last week, 5000 iu HCG at once , Clomid and Nolvadex like a testosterone cycle ... ) in my opinion it's all a bit excessive

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Im sure you will be huge in no time ...keep us updated
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Steroid supplier is offline New Member
    test is good , with less side effect.

michael30 is offline Member
    Look op an oral only cycle won't make you drop dead. But running atleast a TRT dose of test with it will assure you a smoother cycle and one with better gains. Can you honestly list any good reasons why you shouldn't use test. You said it gives you moon face, well try using an AI and injecting smaller amounts more frequently. Like do a Mon Thurs shot schedule or use mine and do a Mon,wed,fri schedule. By doing this your injecting smaller amounts each time which can help limit sides. * Just to clarify I inject my trt dose Mon,wed,fri. But I do sub q shots. *
    Last edited by michael30; 11-22-2016 at 09:28 PM.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    200mg a week of test is pointless we cruise on that to maintain normal levels you will shit yourself down for no reason sounds like you read zero information and just wanna cycle in correctly with no results and you want a easy cycle

500mg test a week 12 weeks done run an ai and pct on hand

jimmyzz11 is offline New Member
    Hey Testo, your first sentence is spot on...depends on what results you're looking for.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    poor kimbo

Thread Information