fire232 is offline Junior Member

Tren or EQ during cutting and cardio

First let say I understand that cutting is mostly diet. However I'm curious which is a better option for me. The reason I ask is because in my job you have to maintain I high level of cardio and I have read that Tren can effect your cardio but EQ is better for cardiovascular endurance. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    Tren will take the wind right out of your sails. literally. It is a compound that is a major detriment to Cardio.

I have zero use for EQ. I have tried it at high dosages and for long periods, it does nothing for me.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Right tren is not cardio friendly. A low dose tren moderate test dose may work i would try it before i tried EQ..but honestly right now wouldnt be the time of year for me to do a cut but thats just me. You can cut or bulk on tren a great fat burner just watch the dose keep it low. How experienced are you and have you used tren before?

I've done several cycles of test only. I've never used Tren however I know someone that I work with who has and had great results. If I was to try it I'm planning to keep the dose low. Thank you for all your help. Also why would someone not want to use EQ?

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232 View Post
    I've done several cycles of test only. I've never used Tren however I know someone that I work with who has and had great results. If I was to try it I'm planning to keep the dose low. Thank you for all your help. Also why would someone not want to use EQ?
    100mg/wk of Tren -A killed my cardio to the point where I could not breathe during the lightest of exercises. I passed out during a burpees test! Different for everyone but Tren-A and cardio did not work for me in any regard whatsoever!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    First let say I understand that cutting is mostly diet. However I'm curious which is a better option for me. The reason I ask is because in my job you have to maintain I high level of cardio and I have read that Tren can effect your cardio but EQ is better for cardiovascular endurance. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks
    Ive red that cardarine can inhibbit trens effect on cardio. Never tried it but tried cardarine and it def increases your cardio capabilities run with usual aas.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    I think the effect is a bit overrated, I noticed aerobic exercise is more difficult but not huge.

However it will make you a fucking beast on anaerobic exercises.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    I think the effect is a bit overrated, I noticed aerobic exercise is more difficult but not huge.

However it will make you a fucking beast on anaerobic exercises.
    Agreed. Even tho i never was one to go for the shredded look i managed to do a healthy level of cardio while on tren . I was more worried about how i looked in a plain white T hehe

I think the effect is a bit overrated, I noticed aerobic exercise is more .
    I dont think so. I troubled doing stairs when i bulked with it . Felt kind of dangerous and i had to use google to calm myself.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I dont think so. I troubled doing stairs when i bulked with it . Felt kind of dangerous and i had to use google to calm myself.
    I think that's more a function of bulking and tons of calories in that instance.

For me I can't afford my cardio to bad with my job. I thought about Tren -E at 100mg a week. I've read a lot on EQ and how it can help with cardio. However does anyone have any experience with that aspect of EQ? Thank you to all of you with your help!!

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The effect of tren was noticeable, but not major. Since i only use tren for cutting, i always run about 25 miles a week. Heartbeat was a little elevated and could feel it in the lungs. Once i got used to it, no problem.
    I would also like to make a correction previously stated. Tren does not burn fat, tren save muscle mass during cutting.

Blog Entries
    For me I can't afford my cardio to bad with my job. I thought about Tren-E at 100mg a week. I've read a lot on EQ and how it can help with cardio. However does anyone have any experience with that aspect of EQ? Thank you to all of you with your help!!
    EQ is a waste in my opinion. The reason people say it increases cardio is because increase RBC. But every AAS does that.

I think tren will not hamper your cardio enough for it to be a problem. I would play 2 hours of basketball and go through Crossfit workouts just fine. As others have stated, it has some effect, but your body adapts to it.

I think that's more a function of bulking and tons of calories in that instance.
    Maybe

DGenRit is offline Associate Member

Thanks
    If your BF is under 10%, you can try MAST. It's a great cutter and wont wreak havoc on your cardio.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    everyone gets affected different.

This is main reason I never plan tren for any set amount of time, I run it as long as my body will allow.

At the end, I get out of breath putting on my shoe

Paul Mr Universe is offline Junior Member
    Tren has that effect on some ut not all and yes equi probably better for endurance

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232
    For me I can't afford my cardio to bad with my job. I thought about Tren-E at 100mg a week. I've read a lot on EQ and how it can help with cardio. However does anyone have any experience with that aspect of EQ? Thank you to all of you with your help!!
    You might want to consider Tren Ace instead of E. Ace contains the shortest ester so if you do experience shortness of breath that effected you too much, it will be out of your system fast. Whereas E would take much longer. Good luck!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From what I understand the effect on cardio is dose and individual dependent..does it effect my wind, yes..it's def better for cutting than EQ if you can stand the sides.for me insomnia and anxiety..

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    You might want to consider Tren Ace instead of E. Ace contains the shortest ester so if you do experience shortness of breath that effected you too much, it will be out of your system fast. Whereas E would take much longer. Good luck!
    Good advice!!

Thread Information