Thread: d-bol intervals

bigreb is offline Associate Member

d-bol intervals

I'd like some feedback on taking my 5mg d-bol's. I'm stacking sust and deca and d-bol. I've been taking 30 mg daily. I've been taking two at breakfast, two around lunch, and two around dinner. What do you think?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    I like to take two about 1/2 hour to an hour before I work out. along with equally spacing them out throughout the day

bigreb is offline Associate Member
    when you say space them out, do you mean one at a time.

The original jason Guest
    i have tried every way if u r on a cycle that means including other drugs just experiment see what you like I have took up to 30mg 1 hr before training and I have spaced them out I like to take about 5 through the day and about 4 or 5 1 hr before i lift thats me

Jason

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    i take 15 around noon time, then 20 an hour before i work out, then i take 10 say around.....6-7...because sometimes i cant sleep if i take more than that....
    that seems to be working pretty well.

I was told not to take anything before 11-12noon because your natural test levels are up in the morning...that right guys?

The original jason Guest
    no I think what you might have been told is this if you are on a dbol only cycle take it all before 12 noon if you dont want it to have to much effect on the hpta and possibly not shut you down but like I said if u r using otehr things then it doesnt matter you have no natural test

Jason

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

d-ball

1/2 life is about 4 hours, so you should take 5mg or so every 4 hs, i like to take one when i get up for night time pee and shake keeeps blood levels from dropping off.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by The original jason
    no I think what you might have been told is this if you are on a dbol only cycle take it all before 12 noon if you dont want it to have to much effect on the hpta and possibly not shut you down but like I said if u r using otehr things then it doesnt matter you have no natural test

Jason
    Ahh i see, so basically it doesnt matter if you take it before noon, because im on sust...so my test is not naturall anyways...
    i got ya...

Thread Information