Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By conu69
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Failed a drug test

conu69 is offline New Member

Failed a drug test

Failed a drug test and I have not taken steroids . I repeat I have not taken steroids.
    I'm asking for some answers maybe someone can help.
    I was failed for Methandrostenolone . "dbol ".
    2 days before my test I took a lot of Benadryl, day of test I took a puffer inhaler. Can not think of anything else also I found out a month after the test so I don't have much memory.

Any help as to why this would have come up ?
    I play a sport and this is bad .
    Thanks for any help.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by conu69 View Post
    Failed a drug test and I have not taken steroids . I repeat I have not taken steroids.
    I'm asking for some answers maybe someone can help.
    I was failed for Methandrostenolone . "dbol ".
    2 days before my test I took a lot of Benadryl, day of test I took a puffer inhaler. Can not think of anything else also I found out a month after the test so I don't have much memory.

Any help as to why this would have come up ?
    I play a sport and this is bad .
    Thanks for any help.
    You were drugged

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Why would they be testing you for steroids anyways. Usually its only drugs like cocaine, heroine, trees etc.

conu69 is offline New Member
    play a sport where they test for PED's.
    Just caught off guard cause I've never taken. Wondering if anything can cause a false test
    Marsoc likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Are you taking any supplements at all?

I know certain meds like Benadryl, lidocaine, stuff for a hurt tooth, etc. will come up as amphetamines etc. so various combos of over the counters could have came up. Are you sure it was dbol . I dunno maybe some unknown combo of that inhailer that caused it lol. Maybe you ingested someone's stuff or someone set you up
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-07-2016 at 10:23 PM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I have heard of athletes showing positive after use of an asthma inhaler, however I don't know for what type of substance it showed as a positive result.
    Athletes that are treated for asthma can get a TEU (therapeutic use exemption) for inhaler use.
    Marsoc likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I have heard of athletes showing positive after use of an asthma inhaler, however I don't know for what type of substance it showed as a positive result.
    Athletes that are treated for asthma can get a TEU (therapeutic use exemption) for inhaler use.
    Inhalers in the US are often low doses (mcg) of albuterol.

It's possible for supplements to be cross contaminated with pro hormones leading to false positive.

Orchic extract can give a false positive for aas.
    almostgone likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Google drugs that can cause a false positive. This will show you how many drugs can cause a false positive. Then do a more specific search on what could cause a false positive for dbol and you may find your answer.
    almostgone likes this.

While we are on the topic. Is there anyways that probation will test for PCT meds and or AI?I. Sure they can find it in the system but wondering if they usually look for them... Just wondering I case I pull the trigger in this SuS cycle

boisebeast is offline Member
    Are you taking any supplements? Like something you might have bought at a GNC or a local supplement store? Many, many times those have been laced with steroids . If you have taken any, have them tested to see if they contain gear. It unfortunately happens all to often with supplements. Best of luck to you man!

Thread Information