imatt99 is offline New Member

Question Is Dbol Slightly Sweet?

I recently got some pills that are supposed to be DBol i think. They are small pills with the outline of a triangle imprinted on them. They have a somewhat sweet tatse (not too sweet) but I feared they were sugar pills. Is DBol supposed to be a little sweet? They are extremely similar to the pics in this post http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin...?threadid=56400 Only my pills only have the outline of a triangle, not the entire triangle imprinted. I live in Eastern Canada, does anyone know of any common pill up here?

Been on for a week, and seem to be gaining ok. I am new to this and am guessing they are 5mg? So I am taking 4 per day so that makes 20mg/day. Sound ok?

imatt99 is offline New Member

Sorry, Here is the correct link

Here is the correct link to what my pills look similar to

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=56400

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    First off it doest sound ok. IMO you should increase the dosage to 30-35mg/day for a max of 4 weeks. You should also have started running a test as the base of this cycle. Furthermore, I question the legitimacy of your dbol . Now just because Ive never seen them doesnt mean they arent real. If you say you are gaining, well, can't argue with success. Unfortunately with dbol only cycles success is measured not on the cycle but in the months which follow. My advice, stop this nonsense and research up on some solid cycles, anti e's, and proper dosages. Just my .02$, not tryin to be a dick. Good luck to you. Peace

Catamount is offline Associate Member
    When I was taking dbol I was questioning the legitimacy of them. I told my friend to ask his boss about it since he was a top bodybuilder. He said that if you chew the dbol it should have a pretty bad taste. Probably not the answer you were looking for but that's what I have to give you.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    My pink thais are a little sweet... They dont taste bad at all. My russian d-bol was bitter as hell though.

sweet is offline Associate Member
    My BD pinkies taste bland with a slight taste, they are real. So far in the last 2 weeks I am up 8lbs and have gotten a slight case of gyno.

Thread Information