• 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By ryobi1
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By KimboHalfSlice

Thread: I wanna do a proper first cycle

gangen is offline Junior Member

I wanna do a proper first cycle

I just need some advice here.

I did a winstrol only cycle when i was 17 and i defiantly got some good results from it, but afterwards it shut me down completely. (No PCT)
    I'm 18 now and wanna do a proper cycle, I was thinking about doing a test only or test and tbol cycle. I'm not sure on the dosing for test or how often i need to pin. What would be an appropriate (small) dosing and what pct should i use.

devil-1986 is offline Associate Member
    Don't do it bro you are very young read this before you do anything
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-steroids.html

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    You have come to the wrong place buddy. Noone here will give teach you about cycling cause we care about your future and we wish everbody acted like us.

25 years!!!!....thats the hard limit.
    devil-1986 and Marsoc like this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Too young.

Your hormones are not mature, you are going to end up in this thread: http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...%2A%2A%2A.html
    devil-1986 likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    I just need some advice here.

I did a winstrol only cycle when i was 17 and i defiantly got some good results from it, but afterwards it shut me down completely. (No PCT)
    I'm 18 now and wanna do a proper cycle, I was thinking about doing a test only or test and tbol cycle. I'm not sure on the dosing for test or how often i need to pin. What would be an appropriate (small) dosing and what pct should i use.
    you were too young at 17, you still did it, but it may not have done much wrong to your health yet, yet it was harmful and stupid thing to do! You should have full blood and liver/kidneys checkup done after or recently just to know where you are right now and see how much of a harm have you done to yourself, if any. maybe youre still OK.

Its not kinda a forum where people will tell you "yea bud just do this that and you'll get your gains"
    side effects? yea lots but why do you care youre young and stupid!
    lifelong hormonal damage and inability to get hard dick few years later? yes very likely but what do you care - you want gains NOW! Who cares about the dick and chicks anyway, you need muscle NOW so you can be happy and proud against other kids NOW!
    Any way keeping them gains? No, unless you keep eating these orals and injecting yourself for life, then yea maybe if you dont die young, but what do you care, you need gains NOW!
    " ) <- this forum aint anything like that!

get it right - Its still is amazing place to learn what is used how it is used and what damage can you do yourself doing it, and people doing these things are the ones who had medical condition to begin with so they have not much to loose, and for most part are being supervised by a physician year around, or are living this sport and has half life lived trough and already under their belt, others do it because its part of their passion and pro career and there is nothing next to it for them, but doing it because its "trendy" its a naive and stupid thing to do.

However, please browse trough and read the stickies and educate yourself first, info here is heavyweight, and knowledge is power, something that's priceless when you get it soaked in to you.

You can buy roids at any age - but you cant buy your health back, think about it man, dont loose it, use it.

gangen is offline Junior Member
    But i want to compete in a year or two. When i was 17 i took winstrol because i knew it wouldn't give me gyno. If i took small doses of test would it really harm me that bad? I mean atleast it's better compared to alchohol and other shit kids my age take (which i don't at all). I know i already have a lot of testosterone at my age so i don't see why increasing it a bit would have too much negative effects if done properly.

But i want to compete in a year or two. When i was 17 i took winstrol because i knew it wouldn't give me gyno. If i took small doses of test would it really harm me that bad? I mean atleast it's better compared to alchohol and other shit kids my age take (which i don't at all). I know i already have a lot of testosterone at my age so i don't see why increasing it a bit would have too much negative effects if done properly.
    I definitely see the point you're making here with regard to alcohol (or cocaine for instance)...... but it's a different ballgame when you're talking about hormones. Really funky stuff starts happening.

And believe it or not, it's easier to find a doctor willing to treat you for the consequences of alcohol or cocaine abuse than steroid abuse .

Doing steroids recklessly is sort of like falling down the stairs......... you get away with it when you're young but that doesn't mean it's the best of ideas.
    devil-1986 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen
    I will try and explain. When you inject test, you shut down you HPTA and mess with your natural hormones. You are not increasing your natural test a bit. You are shutting it down, no test is being naturally produced. When you are near your peak of natural test production, why would you want to shut it down? It may not start up again.
    You are throwing in something external during your development phase and your body can get confused and not develop the way it should.
    The other item is the $. A proper cycle is more than the price of a bottle of test. You also have an AI, syringes, pcT, and hCG . Oh almost forgot.... BLOODWORK!
    As an alternative, i would go to the nutrition section. Food will get you the anabolic results you are looking for. I. Know everyone thinks that their diet is OK. 95% of the time it is not. Get some advice from the experts in the nutrition section and try it. You will like the results. You have nothing to lose!
    Any amount of test will shut you down

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will try and explain. When you inject test, you shut down you HPTA and mess with your natural hormones. You are not increasing your natural test a bit. You are shutting it down, no test is being naturally produced. When you are near your peak of natural test production, why would you want to shut it down? It may not start up again.
    You are throwing in something external during your development phase and your body can get confused and not develop the way it should.
    The other item is the $. A proper cycle is more than the price of a bottle of test. You also have an AI, syringes, pcT, and hCG . Oh almost forgot.... BLOODWORK!
    As an alternative, i would go to the nutrition section. Food will get you the anabolic results you are looking for. I. Know everyone thinks that their diet is OK. 95% of the time it is not. Get some advice from the experts in the nutrition section and try it. You will like the results. You have nothing to lose!
    Any amount of test will shut you down
    dont forget to mention possible bone density weakening,
    ligiment damage, especially when training, as you are still
    developing the bond between bones and ligiments and tendons,
    too young to try again, be thankful you possibly might not
    have done any irreversable damage. but time will tell
    Marsoc likes this.

I wouldn't dare make these kind of decisions before doing 10 days of silence. Too much at stake.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Yeah alcohol doesn't shut down your naturally ability to produce testosterone . Aside from the fact tht your not fully developed. So what do you do if you get a few gains and the. As soon as you stop since your body isn't built for the gains you want. It can't support the gains from a steroid so when you stop then your body can't maintain any gains and you will lose them. So then you natural testosterone is destroyed and you have to take roids your whole life to be normal. Plus dude you want instant gratification and your 18. People spend their lives building body builder type physique. And you want it at age 17. You will learn that anything in life thats worth it doesn't come easy. And having a healthy dedicated lifestyle is positive for the rest of your life in general and builds responsibility and discipline. I'm 32 and considering a cycle for the first time. I had a few years off and want to make up some lost time since I'm training for a special forces program. And I'm not getting any younger. Fast recovery etc.
    Plus the it will show in your body if you have fast cheep gains. Opposed to solid muscle tht runs deep and solid on a solid foundation . Opposed to mass piled on top a cheap weak structure. Just like a building it will collapse Essentially just non quality scar tissue. No strength etc. not to mention that your joints aren't fully developed and roids will make you lift more I imagine, but that will destroy your joints since they aren't developed enough for tht weight being lifted at your level.
    So yeh I'm tempted to start a cycle now but I'm being patient because regardless of how fast my gains or recovery is. I still so psyched when I train. How good and accomplished i feel no matter what. And with proper diet and intensity I'm still seeing good gains. What's important is how you feel
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-11-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    InternalFire likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    I wouldn't dare make these kind of decisions before doing 10 days of silence. Too much at stake.

Lol I've seen you mention this before lol

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Lol I've seen you mention this before lol

Remember me when I go on Oprah (I already sent her a letter).

I've already talked to the monks about making a course just for bodybuilders.

If you're not into meditation though then go chant with the Hare krishna's....... I lived on their island for a month and took a lot from it
    Marsoc likes this.

Thread Information