Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: I need some help

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

I need some help

Hello im john, im 20 years old and before you tell me im too young just know i understand all of the risks and i read up on almost everything on here about being young and steroids . I understand the risks and im willing to take the risk, you do not have to encourage me to take an aas but i do ask for serious replies , thank you for caring about my health but ive talked to doctors and i have already ran blood tests i am not irresponsible i take my health seriously but my mind is made up i just need help doing this first cycle as perfect as i can to stay as safe as possible. I want to run a 6-8 week cycle of oral turinabol 40-60 mg ed mostly because i heard it was pretty safe and easy to manage but ive also heard bad thinga about oral only cycles and was told to either throw test in with it (which i will not do because i think that is too much for me right now) or take a test e only cycle 250-450ml for 8-10 weeks (will taking less of a dose affect my htpa less?) which i do think is a good idea but it will completely shut down my htpa instead of suppress it like tbol will. With test i will use an AI , best diet possible , and for pct i will run nolva and clomid with hcg on hand. I am 5'9 165 probably about 9-11% body fat judging on how cut my abs look. My goal is to retain about 10-15 pounds of muscle and i would like to run sprints and do some cardio during cycle too. Which do you think is safer and most fit for my goals. Please serious answers only. Also if anybody has suggestions on how to be even safer while on cycle please let me know i am willing to take any supplement you recommend to keep my body as safe as possible but as far as aas go i have my mind made up to run a cycle. Thank you.

OK...
    Besides the fact that you are too young...

Maybe this will affect your decision.

There Is no shot in hell that you are going to put on and keep 10-15lbs of muscle in 6-8 weeks.
    I would say that you would be lucky to keep maybe 3-4lbs at best.

Please note, I am talking muscle. Not water and fat.
    Marsoc and Johnhenson like this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Told ya that you won't get any help or encouragement even by re wording your original thread. Lol. Seriously dude. Your risking the rest of your life. And the ole saying. Heind sight is 20/20. Well so when you make whatever smal gains you make in that short time periods. Then you lose it because your genetics won't allow for your body to maintain it especially since you lack any actual real way of gain mass or strength etc. because you want the easy route. Tells me your not willing to work out and train with the intensity and keep that life style up for a long time for actual natural gains. So even if you trained hard. Like I said. Some guys bodies just don't support serious mass. And when you get off cycle and your natural test production is possibly fucked up for life. And then your natural metabolism kicks in and your body loses its muscle mass. Then you have to Be on testosterone replacement therapy the rest of your life. So understand that you can't get what you want. Wether that to compete in a bodybuilding comp right now or whatever. People trim their whole life's to condition for competitions. And I bet nobody that is healthy now ever got instant gratification. And if so. I bet they regret it now in Heind site

Believe me. I'm new to this and never cycle. But after learning all the details about it. It made me think a lot instead of taking it like a. Supplement. Which I thought I could do. I thought you could take steroids like a protein shake and no long term risks or all the pct meds etc. so i, def going to ease into it. But I'm 32. Not 20 and at the top of my testosterone production. I think like 26- 35 years old or so is a mans prime. Even though there are trainers in the military that are 45 years old. Running circles around 18 years olds

Thank you for the info. Does that mean you think the best route is doing thise 6-8 weeks and gaining a solid 3-4 pounds of muscle? Or do you think that is a waste and i should do (if i do think the risk is worth it. Even though you arent encouraging it) the test e cycle instead? Or do you think the risk is too much for test compared to tbol?

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Believe me. I'm new to this and never cycle. But after learning all the details about it. It made me think a lot instead of taking it like a. Supplement. Which I thought I could do. I thought you could take steroids like a protein shake and no long term risks or all the pct meds etc. so i, def going to ease into it. But I'm 32. Not 20 and at the top of my testosterone production. I think like 26- 35 years old or so is a mans prime. Even though there are trainers in the military that are 45 years old. Running circles around 18 years olds
    Ive been working out for 6 years i know what im doing i run NFL speed 40 time and NFL speed shuttle time. Its just putting on weight is very hard for me to the point that i think i need some assistance. Thank you for encouraging me to work hard and do things the right way, ive thought about everything and weighed out all of the decisions please respect my decision. I talked to an endocrinologist and i was told there is a high chance that there will be no permanent damage to my endocrine system if i do it properly but it also depends on many things and how healthy i am pre-cycle and in my case i am very healthy after seeing the tests done, which is why i am asking this knowledgable community that cares about their health what i can do to stay healthy while doing a cycle. Also marsoc a lot of things that go around in these forums are just things that other people said, one person asks a question and they get an answer like "if you do steroids you are 100% fucked and you will be on test replacement for life" and it spreads like a wildfire. Im sure you saw that on a forum and its normal to take what they say into consideration and believe it but with a lot of things its really not the case. Sorry if it seems like i have an attitude lol i really dont mean it that way at all.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    John, I will reiterate what I said above.

You find it hard to gain weight because you don't eat enough. Aas won't change that, maybe some water retention whilst on but the n you will lose all when you come off with the added risk of future health problems.

This is the third time I have suggested you visit our diet section and start a thread there. Your choice but there is no easy way to do this.

Best of luck.
    Marsoc likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc
    You just said in another forum that you haven't cycled in two years. Which is it?
    It doesn't pass the smell test.

Proximal is offline Banned
    OP, if you are really concerned about your health:

Wait a few more years & try to max out more of your natural potential.

I tend to disagree with statements that it is all about eating more - there are genetics to consider; your's may be limited. If you've been working out (correctly) for 6 years, you would know by how much or little you've progressed.

zenvost1 is offline Associate Member
    The problem at your age is you think you're old enough to take every decision and your mind may tell you that's right. If you just want to gain weight spend 50$ every week at least on quality beef and quality food and hardcore workout with few supplements you will gain muscle that what's good for your age. If you don't want to be pro in bodybuilding or in your sport don't touch steroids until 25.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    OP, if you are really concerned about your health:

Wait a few more years & try to max out more of your natural potential.

I tend to disagree with statements that it is all about eating more - there are genetics to consider; your's may be limited. If you've been working out (correctly) for 6 years, you would know by how much or little you've progressed.
    Ive had a oersonal trainer for most of my years lifting but i also do a lot of cardio and sprinting. I always get a little stronger and bigger but its very very slow and then football season starts and jt seems as if i lose all thise gains by the time the season ends and then im starting from where i began the last offseason. It may be all if the running i do becauae im a WR and i need to be fast and conditioned.

Quote Originally Posted by zenvost1 View Post
    The problem at your age is you think you're old enough to take every decision and your mind may tell you that's right. If you just want to gain weight spend 50$ every week at least on quality beef and quality food and hardcore workout with few supplements you will gain muscle that what's good for your age. If you don't want to be pro in bodybuilding or in your sport don't touch steroids until 25.
    I have a chef that cooks me a very high protein diet every day. I am looking to play professional football. so that being said since i am looking to go pro what is your suggestion regarding what i said in the OP?

High protein is irrelevant. You need to eat eat eat. But I know that isn't what you want to hear so I'm gonna quit wasting my time replying to your threads.

If it helps I gave you all the advice you need to run a cycle in your first thread on this site.

Good luck.
    Marsoc likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

It's not only protein it's carbs and fats the most important part is how and what and when to eat. You want easy way but that have it's cost you may end up on TRT or ending up taking blue pills like an 60 years old man while you're at your 20s.

I still suggest to you to stay away from steroid but if anything doesn't pull you from this way I tell you mho stay away from tren -deca -d bol-synthol-escline-hgh-igf1. These drugs make more hassle than the other in my humble opinion. Stick with pharma grade substances stick with test but don't use test undecanoate or cypionate they are too long and mostly are for TRT or good for TRT. Best tests are test p-test e- sustanon 250 pharmaceutical grade only and primobolan pharmaceutical of course and Masteron . You will need AI on cycle basic dose is 0.5mg e3d. Hcg 500mcg e5d blood tests pct omega 3 liv52 cystone alcohol swabs etc the list goes on

I told you bc I don't want you to do something wrong without knowledge but as I said I still don't advice you to do that as you're young and I believe you don't train hard and you don't eat properly

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You just said in another forum that you haven't cycled in two years. Which is it?
    I haven't trained in two years. Starting training again now and considering doing my first cycle ever. Read more carefully before you run your mouth

Your intelligence doesn't pass the intelligence test my bad I don't talk shot purely unless it's provoked so I should say your attention to detail doesn't pass the attention to detail test lol. Any post I wrote says I never cycled and been off training for the past two years. My feedback I give is based on natural proven intense training. And any info I give towards a cycle is what I was told or have witnessed on here. By people asking the same question.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-12-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    I have a chef that cooks me a very high protein diet every day. I am looking to play professional football. so that being said since i am looking to go pro what is your suggestion regarding what i said in the OP?
    like 3500-5000 calories roughly . Eat. Small meals every 2.5-3 hours or so. Keep the furnace burning fuel
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-12-2016 at 02:02 PM.
    Obspowerstroke likes this.

It's not only protein it's carbs and fats the most important part is how and what and when to eat. You want easy way but that have it's cost you may end up on TRT or ending up taking blue pills like an 60 years old man while you're at your 20s.

I still suggest to you to stay away from steroid but if anything doesn't pull you from this way I tell you mho stay away from tren -deca -d bol-synthol-escline-hgh-igf1. These drugs make more hassle than the other in my humble opinion. Stick with pharma grade substances stick with test but don't use test undecanoate or cypionate they are too long and mostly are for TRT or good for TRT. Best tests are test p-test e- sustanon 250 pharmaceutical grade only and primobolan pharmaceutical of course and Masteron . You will need AI on cycle basic dose is 0.5mg e3d. Hcg 500mcg e5d blood tests pct omega 3 liv52 cystone alcohol swabs etc the list goes on

I told you bc I don't want you to do something wrong without knowledge but as I said I still don't advice you to do that as you're young and I believe you don't train hard and you don't eat properly

So if a 20 year old guy were to 100% run a cycle and there was nothing else to do to change his mind to the point where you just have to help him do it right and he did it with an AI and proper pct would you recommend oral tbol 40-60 mg ed for 6-8 weeks or test e 250-450ml each week for 8-10 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    High protein is irrelevant. You need to eat eat eat. But I know that isn't what you want to hear so I'm gonna quit wasting my time replying to your threads.

If it helps I gave you all the advice you need to run a cycle in your first thread on this site.

Good luck.
    I do thank you for the information sir it does help me out. You are right its not exactly what i want to hear because i need advice on if i were to run a cycle, but i will definitely use your advice and eat a lot more but as far as the cycle goes there is nothing that will change my mind, sorry.

like 3500-5000 calories roughly . Eat. Small meals every 2.5-3 hours or so. Keep the furnace burning fuel
    I do find it kind of hard to eat 5000 calories while trying to eat as healthy as possible. Which foods do you recommend?

So if a 20 year old guy were to 100% run a cycle and there was nothing else to do to change his mind to the point where you just have to help him do it right and he did it with an AI and proper pct would you recommend oral tbol 40-60 mg ed for 6-8 weeks or test e 250-450ml each week for 8-10 weeks?
    I do thank you for the information sir it does help me out. You are right its not exactly what i want to hear because i need advice on if i were to run a cycle, but i will definitely use your advice and eat a lot more but as far as the cycle goes there is nothing that will change my mind, sorry.
    Then stop trying to reinvent the best first cycle. If you want ignore the request to post your diet and ignore the sticky on the first cycle then tell us what you do want to hear from people with decades of experience?

Yes run tool only it will get the gains you want - except it won't and it will suppress your natural test, every chance you will be acting like a girl because of low test.

Yes, run 8-10 weeks of test e. But no, because you will be selling yourself short in terms of time.

Again, you have all the info given to you, by me, in your first ever thread on here.

You also have the opportunity to get some great free diet advice that you don't appear to want.

Hopefully you will log your cycle with plenty of pre, during and post cycle photos and also pre and post bloodwork.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Then stop trying to reinvent the best first cycle. If you want ignore the request to post your diet and ignore the sticky on the first cycle then tell us what you do want to hear from people with decades of experience?

Yes run tool only it will get the gains you want - except it won't and it will suppress your natural test, every chance you will be acting like a girl because of low test.

Yes, run 8-10 weeks of test e. But no, because you will be selling yourself short in terms of time.

Again, you have all the info given to you, by me, in your first ever thread on here.

You also have the opportunity to get some great free diet advice that you don't appear to want.

Hopefully you will log your cycle with plenty of pre, during and post cycle photos and also pre and post bloodwork.
    I will post my diet and pics shortly you will see my post in that section today or tomorrow.

If things go smoothly and i take HCG during cycle and pct my hormones will be fine but i may be dissappointed a bit by the gains with tbol but i will be happy because they will be better and quicker gains than being natty.

With test i am iffy but it was recommended to me.
    I just need a real serious answer on this, not "yes and no" i need to know what is the safest aas for me.

I do want your diet advice it will help me a lot.

I wouldnt even think of doing a cycle without checking T lvls before, during , and after as well as cholesterol. I am responsible i want to play this very very safe but i need quicker gains than i get right now to keep up with competition at the level of football i am playing.

I have posted pics in the diet and nutrition thread called "diet and pics"

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc
    Your intelligence doesn't pass the intelligence test my bad I don't talk shot purely unless it's provoked so I should say your attention to detail doesn't pass the attention to detail test lol. Any post I wrote says I never cycled and been off training for the past two years. My feedback I give is based on natural proven intense training. And any info I give towards a cycle is what I was told or have witnessed on here. By people asking the same question.
    Ok. . The conversation was about the efficiency of steroids and your words were... Been off for two years. The word training was never mentioned in the sentence leading to the off linked to cycling.
    Marsoc likes this.

According to your pics you're not ready and you don't eat properly Honestly.

All the feedback I got on first cycles is just strictly testosterone . There is a sticky thread on here that called my first cycle and it tells you lol you need to know

Ok. . The conversation was about the efficiency of steroids and your words were... Been off for two years. The word training was never mentioned in the sentence leading to the off linked to cycling.

O well no big deal dude, not stressin it man. I'm sure you and I are more then capable of making typos etc. good luck on your decisions

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Damn kids. All I can say is glad it ain't crack. If you're gonna do it no one here will stop you you've made up your mind. "BUT DAD I'M OLD ENOUGH FOR CRACK GODDAMMIT!"

I do find it kind of hard to eat 5000 calories while trying to eat as healthy as possible. Which foods do you recommend?
    I try to eat whenever I can when I train. In the morning I keep it strictly protein since I'm an easy gainer. Weather that a few whole eggs and some ham or. Whey shake, then brunch or lunch i try to have some wheat bred and chicken for the slow burning carbs so it's not converted to sugr and stored as fat right away or penuttbutter Mixed with oatmeal. Then it's usually a snack like yogurt and some fruit possibly. Then because I workout late I may eat dinner. Then a half hour before workout I take 25 grams of whey in a shake and sip bcaaS and Gatorade while i train. Post workout i take 40 grams of whey at least along with some dextrose for fast absorbing sugar. The insulin spike acts as a vehicle for all the macros to enter your muscle in ,,then an hour later I have left over dinner. Then before I bed I usually have. Penuttbutter no jelly sandwich. To feed my muscles all night while I'm sleeping since peanut butter digest slow.
    PS : I et coconut oil and fry my foods I fry in olive oil. I mix coconut oil in my coffe whenever for some energy from caffeine and actual energy from the fast digesting fat from the coconut oil. MCT oil
    PS: I'm eating snacks whenever I can Inbetween. Healthy snacks. Like nuts etc or a tablespoon of coconut oil blah blah
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-12-2016 at 08:28 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I try to eat whenever I can when I train. In the morning I keep it strictly protein since I'm an easy gainer. Weather that a few whole eggs and some ham or. Whey shake, then brunch or lunch i try to have some wheat bred and chicken for the slow burning carbs so it's not converted to sugr and stored as fat right away or penuttbutter Mixed with oatmeal. Then it's usually a snack like yogurt and some fruit possibly. Then because I workout late I may eat dinner. Then a half hour before workout I take 25 grams of whey in a shake and sip bcaaS and Gatorade while i train. Post workout i take 40 grams of whey at least along with some dextrose for fast absorbing sugar. The insulin spike acts as a vehicle for all the macros to enter your muscle in ,,then an hour later I have left over dinner. Then before I bed I usually have. Penuttbutter no jelly sandwich. To feed my muscles all night while I'm sleeping since peanut butter digest slow.
    PS : I et coconut oil and fry my foods I fry in olive oil. I mix coconut oil in my coffe whenever for some energy from caffeine and actual energy from the fast digesting fat from the coconut oil. MCT oil
    PS: I'm eating snacks whenever I can Inbetween. Healthy snacks. Like nuts etc or a tablespoon of coconut oil blah blah
    I don't mean to be rude but your diet seems far from healthy.

You only eat 2 real meals per day and no vegetables.

If this is really an average day for you then you shouldn't be giving diet advice
    Last edited by numbere; 09-12-2016 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I don't mean to be rude but your diet seems far from healthy.

You only eat 2 real meals per day and no vegetables.

If this is really an average day for you then you shouldn't be giving diet advice
    I'm giving an example of what i ate today. I'm not training now. And I eat when I can and if I can't I have snack or sip bcaa water
    And I'm unsure how that's Unhealthy when it all organic whole foods. Yes veggies are in there. Sorry I didn't mention it for you. But when someone can't have tons of veggies which I have. 1/2 acre garden actually. I take a multi vitamin and fiber daily as well as other supps. Other then that. I think lean chicken turkey whole organic eggs, beef etc, healthy fats, salmon, tuna, pasta,whole wheat , brown rice, nuts etc etc is pretty healthy dude.plese write me a diet then. Lol. And I may have left out thing because I don't like writing a mile long message. And I think I'm in decent shape for not training for two years and just starting to eat healthy again about 5 months ago. Please write me what you think is healthy then
    PS: no ones giving advice dude I'm saying what I ate today for example.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-12-2016 at 08:47 PM.

PS. How is breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, post workout meal and a before bedtime Snack plus various snacks all day only two Meals?. I don't understand how you get two meals only from that...(and your screen name is numbere/ number man lol) I get around 6 decent meals from that plus snacks inbetween... I think that pretty decent for not working currently and not training hardcore. Not to mention I'm n easy gainer so I don't need to eat a huge amount till I puke lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-12-2016 at 08:53 PM.

I'm giving an example of what i ate today. I'm not training now. And I eat when I can and if I can't I have snack or sip bcaa water
    And I'm unsure how that's Unhealthy when it all organic whole foods. Yes veggies are in there. Sorry I didn't mention it for you. But when someone can't have tons of veggies which I have. 1/2 acre garden actually. I take a multi vitamin and fiber daily as well as other supps. Other then that. I think lean chicken turkey whole organic eggs, beef etc, healthy fats, salmon, tuna, pasta,whole wheat , brown rice, nuts etc etc is pretty healthy dude.plese write me a diet then. Lol. And I may have left out thing because I don't like writing a mile long message. And I think I'm in decent shape for not training for two years and just starting to eat healthy again about 5 months ago. Please write me what you think is healthy then
    PS: no ones giving advice dude I'm saying what I ate today for example.
    If you're not going to give advice then why post in the Q&A?

Look man I'm not going to get into it with you but the diet you posted above is crap.

You had some eggs or a shake, a chicken sandwich and then dinner with a bunch of shakes and snakes in between.

If you had an off day today that's fine we all have off days, but you should't post it when someone who doesn't know how to eat asks for diet advice.

PS. How is breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, post workout meal and a before bedtime Snack plus various snacks all day only two Meals?. I don't understand how you get two meals only from that...(and your screen name is numbere/ number man lol) I get around 6 decent meals from that plus snacks inbetween... I think that pretty decent for not working currently and not training hardcore. Not to mention I'm n easy gainer so I don't need to eat a huge amount till I puke lol
    Once again I'm not going to get into it with you but I don't know how you get 6 decent meals from post #29.

Trust me when I say that my math skills are far beyond what you can even comprehend so don't take the conversation down that road.

OP if you need advice start a thread in the diet section and we'll get you straightened out.
    Marsoc likes this.

If you're not going to give advice then why post in the Q&A?

Look man I'm not going to get into it with you but the diet you posted above is crap.

You had some eggs or a shake, a chicken sandwich and then dinner with a bunch of shakes and snakes in between.

If you had an off day today that's fine we all have off days, but you should't post it when someone who doesn't know how to eat asks for diet advice.

Once again I'm not going to get into it with you but I don't know how you get 6 decent meals from post #29.

Trust me when I say that my math skills are far beyond what you can even comprehend so don't take the conversation down that road.

OP if you need advice start a thread in the diet section and we'll get you straightened out.
    It's ok man no worries . I me not insulting your math skills I mean you have a formula for your profile pics for crying out loud. . I'm more of a science guy anyways. But yeah if someone was clueless on what to eat then that's a decent start. Not recommending anything. And yes I had a 2 year off day lol. Just getting back into things with light workouts here or there. But eating healthy,,not bulking or cutting by no means. Being healthy though.
    I understand what you mean by getting it confused with advice etc. but just giving an example of what I eat in general minus full details on an off day.
    When I go full throttle I'll let you critique my diet then. Lol. No worries brother. PS: nothing wrong with pointing out things that may effect someone provided it's feedback taken the wrong way.

It's ok man no worries . I me not insulting your math skills I mean you have a formula for your profile pics for crying out loud. . I'm more of a science guy anyways. But yeah if someone was clueless on what to eat then that's a decent start. Not recommending anything. And yes I had a 2 year off day lol. Just getting back into things with light workouts here or there. But eating healthy,,not bulking or cutting by no means. Being healthy though.
    I understand what you mean by getting it confused with advice etc. but just giving an example of what I eat in general minus full details on an off day.
    When I go full throttle I'll let you critique my diet then. Lol. No worries brother. PS: nothing wrong with pointing out things that may effect someone provided it's feedback taken the wrong way.
    No hard feelings on this end.

Congrats on getting back into the lifestyle.

I don't enjoy starting drama, just have OPs best intentions at heart.

You should understand that a rookie like the OP needs detailed advice that cuts to the chase.
    Marsoc likes this.

No hard feelings on this end.

Congrats on getting back into the lifestyle.

I don't enjoy starting drama, just have OPs best intentions at heart.

You should understand that a rookie like the OP needs detailed advice that cuts to the chase.
    Yessir I agree 100% and I realize sometimes I need to chill. I just get so pumped about every facet of training wether it's training or something involved such as research or like this site is my current addictions lol. So sometimes I get carried away with the messages. So i appreciate you mentioning that. Thanks. Ands let's give this man back his thread lol o yeah I forgot to add one thing to the ultimate diet....plenty of water.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-13-2016 at 10:49 AM.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be careful man,

U sound like your set on taking aas for sport reasons but, I know someone who screw up a big chance to play hockey all because he thought steriod would help him.

He didn't know what he was doing and when it came time for tryouts he barely could skate for more then a min because of all sides (his reasoning) and didn't make the cut. He was a much better player then me and I made it ahead of him.
    Marsoc likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Ive had a oersonal trainer for most of my years lifting but i also do a lot of cardio and sprinting. I always get a little stronger and bigger but its very very slow and then football season starts and jt seems as if i lose all thise gains by the time the season ends and then im starting from where i began the last offseason. It may be all if the running i do becauae im a WR and i need to be fast and conditioned.
    Your trainer needs to familiarize themselves with "periodization". You should be lifting during the season, but volume needs to decrease. And, you definitely should not be doing a body-building routine - movements should be complex, such as power-cleans, squats & deads.

Of course you should lose some weight during the season because of calories burned from extra time practicing and also games. But this should be minimized by proper advice from your trainer and proper diet.

If you are in-season, this is really not the time to get too adventurous with things imho. Will post later in the diet section, but your pics look good, lots of potential there - nice work thus far!

Just ate a 3,000 calorie breakfast numbere. I'm on the path to a great bulking diet this day. First I made the chicken lay about 1 dozen eggs. Then I slaughtered the chicken and the ate it all along with a garden full of veggies that I picked and i ate all at once. Jk.
    numbere likes this.

According to your pics you're not ready and you don't eat properly Honestly.
    Ok thanks, what do you recommend eating

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information