Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By JKW
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By Tlolec the toilet

Thread: Ending a Cycle. Breaking up is hard to do. saying goodbye to the ride for awhile.

Ending a Cycle. Breaking up is hard to do. saying goodbye to the ride for awhile.

i don't want this to end, but my cycle is about done. I've got 2 weeks left and the show is over. i didn't think i would want to stay on this bad.

i'm not looking forward to off cycle time, cant find pharma grade GH yet, so i guess i'll settle for some peptides. time on plus PCT for me is going to be until end of January/ beginning of February time frame.... the thing i will absolutely miss the most is the insane sex drive... i'm pretty sure i can hang on to the new mass.

15 week duration
    coming off test C (week 1/2 spacing) PCT begins after this
    13 week duration
    coming off deca (2 week spacing) <-ended last week.

PCT = 6 weeks:

day 1 = 150mg clomid 60mg nolva

day 2-11 100mg clomid, 40mg nolva

day 12-42 50mg clomid, 20mg nolva

can i fit Rolox in here somewhere? Im gyno prone. i've got prami on hand, but want to discontinue it when the cycle ends

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Breaking up is hard to do bro lol. When I first read your post I was thinking yean psychologically it can be hard and I was going to go into a diatribe on pushing through the workouts blah blah blah. But then you said the insane sex drive part and the light bulb went on! Cant help you there sir lol. Hang in there!! You going back on?
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    PCT for deca is normally 21 days after last pin.

You should consider running your test for another week.

Imo using 150mg of Clomid and 60mg of nolva is overkill for your first dose.

There's no need for ralox at this point.

If you were going to develop gyno you'd have symptoms by now.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The first weeks after when the nitrogen balance pump leaves and that ability to really push weight exits....makes you want to pin again. I drop about 18 Kilo of water...10 reps on the bench quickly becomes 4 lol

Guess the curse of HrT is not such a curse lol

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    The first weeks after when the nitrogen balance pump leaves and that ability to really push weight exits....makes you want to pin again. I drop about 18 Kilo of water...10 reps on the bench quickly becomes 4 lol Guess the curse of HrT is not such a curse lol
    18 kg of water? How much did you gain while cycling? Even 18 lbs of water weight gains is high (not 18 kg) IMO. Are you sure? I know that everyone reacts differently, but damn!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    PCT for deca is normally 21 days after last pin.

You should consider running your test for another week.

Imo using 150mg of Clomid and 60mg of nolva is overkill for your first dose.

There's no need for ralox at this point.

If you were going to develop gyno you'd have symptoms by now.
    This. Lol you will go blind on 150 mg clomid

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Reading the title of this thread was so sad, I almost cried lol! I can relate to everything you saying. I feel you bro! Stay strong!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    That is why I think the concept of cycling is archaic and silly. Why put your body through all that flux? Just go on and stay on and just up or lower dosages. But that's for another discussion.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

MuscleSci: thats what im considering on my 35th B day

numbre: done on both counts.

I already have the number one gyno sign. hard spots roughly behind the nipple. i believe the Prami and AI has stopped progression because there is no longer uncomfortable sensations from that area. originally it's from puberty and possibly smoking tons of weed as a youngin. weed is known to increase gyno likelihood in young men

the military allows one free plastic surgery. i just have to make a valid case. i'd love to excise those things.

it's not hideous, my wife says they aren't weird looking and that she can't notice it. i even like the way my chest looks in the mirror. BUT the bumps are still there right behind my nips.

it's not like i have a pair of all natty tranny titties, lol!

i've had this issue since i was a kid. I can post a pick if you want to take a look. it's not crazy.

here: left to right top to bottom. taken about a month ago, maybe 2. i'm trying to loose fat. currently 187 - 190lb 5' 9" I'm a little guy...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	comparison.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	314.8 KB 
ID:	165452
    i have strict weight standards i have to adhere to, because i'm technically over weight, or throw my career away. literally. like poof
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-14-2016 at 08:13 PM.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    You guys are addicted to the drug then if you can't just cycle and feel that you want to stay on and just lower or raise doses.i personally feel when I'm in training deep I'm addicted to the lifestyle and the training for sure so I can relate I been real tempted to start this first cycle ... Enjoy the boost and then stay motivated from the enhancements. Life is not all highs. But getting through the lows and making best

that's very true. that basic idea also applies to life. life is full of highs and lows. it's rare someone can maintain a long string of high notes in their life. it's just natural to "come down"

I understand Muscle Science though. TRT becomes a necessity for health when one becomes older. essentially this road leads to being married to a needle. meh I don't think it's a big deal.

MARSOC, once you cycle you will never be the same, lol. I think the benefits outweigh the loss. maybe you should wait until you are older. you seem to be built anyways. we always want more though dont we.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-15-2016 at 04:50 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    I got my gyno surgery done at the VA hospital. I'm a veteran. My endo that treats my trt noted on my file that the gyno surgery was medically necessary, and he referred me to a plastic surgeon. They only did it because of what the endo wrote. They said if it was just for vanity they wouldn't do it. I thought mine was a special case. But you say the military allows for 1 plastic surgery. I thought I was just special. I guess maybe I'm not.

active duty does. females get their titties done all the time. not long ago i ran into one i know who got big ole bluubies. i saw her boobies before the surgery to. i love fake tits

I like your name bub.

why the hell would you want to be special anyways? fear special

how bad was your gyno, bro?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-25-2016 at 04:37 PM.

E5Charlie is offline Junior Member
    I had it since I was a little kid. I've been self conscious about it my whole life. Ooh-Fricken-Rah Devil. I was a radio man in the Marines and echo 5 Charlie was my last call sign. Hurt my back and had to get out. I didn't know about the surgery while active duty. If I had known I would have gotten it a long time ago. Just one question, and you don't have to answer if you don't want, but how do you get around the piss test. Some friends of mine got busted when I was still in. Just curious.

The military only tests for the recreational drugs anyways. AAS use has to be suspected. so as long as i don't have a horn growing out of my head... if one can control himself on AAS then it's not a problem.

I've been in almost 10yr and have not once seen anyone busted. guys are blowing up all the time too. I do see all kinds of kids getting busted for coke, pills, and weed though. -stupid. recreational drugs are retarded, but if i wasn't in a little ganja on Saturdays would make for a nice weekend.
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 09-25-2016 at 05:31 PM.

Thread Information