Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: NEED ADVICE for FIRST CYCLE gone wrong

Cloudii is offline New Member

Lightbulb NEED ADVICE for FIRST CYCLE gone wrong

Hey guys
    Earlier this year I took my first cycle sus250. Ran it for 1ml 10 weeks. And the last 2 weeks I thought il try winstrol 25mg a day without pct. Getting advices by a bodybuilder he recommended that I didn't need pct because of such low dosage. 3 weeks after my cycle I started breaking out acne on my chest and face. I was never really prone to acne when I was younger and all of sudden it all popped out as big as a cyst. Now my chest has all dark spots and scarred. Was that because I never took the pct? And is it too late to take pct?

Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st you needed to do a pct beacuse you shut your system down.And the acne is common when running aas.NEVER listen too someone at the gym! Many guys have gotten messed up do to bad info.Read our stickys and educate yourself on wat you are doing.After all its your body.
    Marsoc likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudii View Post
    Hey guys
    Earlier this year I took my first cycle sus250. Ran it for 1ml 10 weeks. And the last 2 weeks I thought il try winstrol 25mg a day without pct. Getting advices by a bodybuilder he recommended that I didn't need pct because of such low dosage. 3 weeks after my cycle I started breaking out acne on my chest and face. I was never really prone to acne when I was younger and all of sudden it all popped out as big as a cyst. Now my chest has all dark spots and scarred. Was that because I never took the pct? And is it too late to take pct?

Thanks
    Strange. Acne could occur during cycle or as a reboundeffect in an effective pct.
    Dont think it got nothing to do with dropping pct. Ive done 20 cycles without pct and i have never experienced this.
    Get a bloodtest.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Try stridex

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agreed with above, acne is common and due to changes/rebound in hormone levels. A PCT would possibly have helped out from an estrogen standpoint but theres no way to know for sure. I used to break out during PCT all the time when I first starting cycle... I used dawn dishwashing soap to help combat this and it helped a lot.

How long has it been since you stopped your cycle? If its been a while and you feel like you have recovered from your cycle then there isn't much point to run a pct now. The whole point of running pct is to kick start your system but if its already started up, then no point. Only way to know for sure is to get blood work done.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    The bodybuilder who told you that don't need PCT due to low Test dose did not know what he talked abou, the PCT is always necessary, suppression exists for both 250 mg a week and 1,500 mg a week.
    You should do more research on AAS, you'll learn that a single injection of only 100 mg of exogenous Test can suppress the HPTA .... and you don't do PCT on 250 mg/week x 10 weeks? try to you reflect!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    The bodybuilder who told you that don't need PCT due to low Test dose did not know what he talked abou, the PCT is always necessary, suppression exists for both 250 mg a week and 1,500 mg a week.
    You should do more research on AAS, you'll learn that a single injection of only 100 mg of exogenous Test can suppress the HPTA .... and you don't do PCT on 250 mg/week x 10 weeks? try to you reflect!
    Dont agree. Lee Pries never did a pct. I have done like 20 without it. Its not necessary. It doesnt make your own production go any faster. It just helps while waiting. And it doesnt make you able to keep some of your gains, its just a slower loss. 6 months after your cycle you are the same level before your cycle no matter pct.
    You will loose more if you dont use pct due to low test, but u will regain when your natty test is back. In the long run it will be the same.
    Clomid Nolva is supposed to be good for cholestrol, but i doubt all in all, putting in 6 weeks with female cancerdrugs is more healthy for your heart, BP, blood, hct, kidneys and liver etc...

Ok Vets and reds...nail my ass!

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Dont agree. Lee Pries never did a pct. I have done like 20 without it. Its not necessary. It doesnt make your own production go any faster. It just helps while waiting. And it doesnt make you able to keep some of your gains, its just a slower loss. 6 months after your cycle you are the same level before your cycle no matter pct.
    You will loose more if you dont use pct due to low test, but u will regain when your natty test is back. In the long run it will be the same.
    Clomid Nolva is supposed to be good for cholestrol, but i doubt all in all, putting in 6 weeks with female cancerdrugs is more healthy for your heart, BP, blood, hct, kidneys and liver etc...

I can agree partly with you ... but if I have to choose advicing about doing or not doing PCT, I'd recommend it ...
    anyway, there is always something to learn from veterans here!
    any opinion and information are welcome for me!

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post

About the female hormonal cancer drugs (clomid & nolva, PCT rules of thumb)

I thought the same thing as I'm learning, "Jesus lord, drugs used as hormone based chemotherapy?!?! Is this really good for us?

To the OP
    Acne and such, is a very common and expected side

Especially with you running 3 compounds. I wouldn't use acne as the criteria to call your cycle "gone wrong"

Did you pack on lean muscle? Did you break personal bests? Do you at least look better than you did before cycle?

That's what I'd use to judge if a cycle was bullshit whack or not
    Last edited by Couchlock; 09-15-2016 at 07:53 AM.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Thread Information