gixxer600 is offline Member

Quick Question!! Any opinions??

Hey everyone, whats up!! I haven't been working out for a year and a half, and my body fat is at about 22. I recently started working out again and wanted to start an omnadren / D-bol cycle. Should I drop my body fat first?? I weigh approx 200lbs.
    Thanks and best regards from Canada

Gixxer600

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think you should get your workouts and diet down before you do a cycle. It will help prevent injury and allow you to maximize your AAS.

I have my diet and workouts down pretty good. My only concern is whether I sould drop my BF first. I don't want to look fat and puffy. Should I just do it and work out like hell??

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I would suggest dropping your bf before you start any kind of AS.
    Use some clen /eca to help you along if you wish.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I would also suggest dropping down your Bf prior. If you don't it will be a little harder at the end but, It can be done thanks to Clen ,T3,and cardio. You also can run some Winny at the end to help achive your goal.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=xtremesport14]I would also suggest dropping down your Bf prior. If you don't it will be a little harder at the end but, It can be done thanks to Clen ,T3,and cardio. You also can run some Winny at the end to help achive your goal.[/QUOTE
    how l,ong have u been workin now the second time ?and u wanna strt gear right off the bat ????u need to get back were u were naturaly ,befor u stoped lifting and then hit the cycle !u remind me off the newbs ,2 months workin out and jump on a cycle .there noit much difference .

I've been working out steady now for about a month and a half. And yes, I do want to start my cycle as soon as possibe. Would you guys suggest the ECA stack with the cycle?

Thread Information