rissinite is offline Associate Member

Help: Sustanon/ Winny Cycle

I am going to be running TTokyo Sus starting on Monday for 8 weeks. I also have TTokyo Winny vials for the latter stages of the Sus. phase. This is my first cycle, yet I've been weight training for over 10 years, and have done tons of research on these two compounds. I'm 6'5", 235 pounds, with 13% body fat, at 25 years old. What I'm looking to do is add roughly 10lbs. of muscle with the Sustanon , and cut/harden it up at the end with the Winny. I can be extremely strict at following a low carb, low calorie diet, but I'm a little unsure as to when I should diet on a stack like this. So I have a few questions....

#1 What should my diet be like when on Sustanon only
    #2 What should my diet be like when adding Winny
    #3 If I'm on Sustanon for 8 weeks, when should I begin taking the Winny
    #4 Should my cardio sessions be high intensity, or should I keep my heart rate in the fat burning zone
    #5 Should I include Xendrine EFX at all in the cutting stage
    #6 How can I minimize bloating during Sustanon (diet?)

Thanks for all of your help in advance, and I can't wait to get going on my first cycle. Good luck all!

Oh yeah, and I will be taking the Sus every 4th day, @250 mils, and the Winny EOD @ 50 mils. Thanks

chinups Guest
    Well I would say don't drop cals because steroids inhnaces how much protein you absorb. I would just say eat clean and do cardio 3-5x a wk. For your carbs use oatmeal (whole oats), yams, brown rice, and veggies. Protein use fish, chk, steak, turkey. Add some flax oil for the fats. I would also say that you should use a protein drink post workout and also try to have another shake during the day. Don't cut cals up the cals, while on eat eat and eat. If you do cardio you will lean out on your own.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: Help: Sustanon/ Winny Cycle

Originally posted by rissinite

#1 What should my diet be like when on Sustanon only
    #2 What should my diet be like when adding Winny
    #3 If I'm on Sustanon for 8 weeks, when should I begin taking the Winny
    #4 Should my cardio sessions be high intensity, or should I keep my heart rate in the fat burning zone
    #5 Should I include Xendrine EFX at all in the cutting stage
    #6 How can I minimize bloating during Sustanon (diet?)

Thanks for all of your help in advance, and I can't wait to get going on my first cycle. Good luck all!
    1. Eat 3000 calories. At your height and weight, this will be a suitable cutting amount with cardio introduced ED. I would suggest 350g of protein, 300g of carbs, and about 50g of fat(no more than 10g sat.)

2. Keept he diet constant throughout, the only thing you might do is rotate your carbs doing 300g-3days, 225g for 2 days. This has worked well for me in the past.

3.wk1-8 Sust
    wk6-11 Winny

4. Moderate inensity cardio for 45min in the morning should be fine. Its also a good idea to take a 30 minute walk before bedtime. This won't burn fat during the walking due to insulin buildup from dinner but it will boost your metabolism right before it's slowest point of the day-sleep

5. An ECA would help

6. Diet, also L-dex or A-dex would rid you of that.

Also be sure to pick up clomid and nolva

thanks guys....extremely helpful

one last thing... will too many simple carbs negatively affect my cutting if I'm doing that type of cardio daily....I hate yams and brown rice...hahaha...thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Simple carbs are a no-no while cutting besides directly after working out.

If you don't like rice and yams, eat oatmeal and beans

NE1 else?

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    Hey rissinite

How is your cycle going? I'm planning a very similar cycle, starting in July. I was going Sustanon only, but the more I read about Winny, the more I think I should add it.

Let me know how things are going for you.

So far so good Colorao. I'm 4 shots (2 wks.) into the Sus. part of my cycle. I've so far gained about 8 pounds, although I'm sure that the majority of it is water. The good thing is however, is that my strength is beginning to go through the roof, and I'm starting to see visible gains in the width and depth of my upper body. And, although I've gained 10 pounds in two weeks, my hips and waist have not grown whatsoever. I'll keep you posted around week 6 when I start on the Winny.

Colorao is offline Junior Member
    That's awesome. Definetly keep us posted! I love these threads. They keep you wanting to come back to check.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    I am doing the same exact cycle right now! Nile Sust, 500 mg a week and Upjohn Winny 50 mg eod and clenbuterol pump 1/4 spoonful a day.

This is the third part to my bulk, prepare to diet, hard core diet phase. Im 2 shots into the winni part my cycle,my stats are 6'2", 216pounds, 10%-11% bodyfat.

My calories can go as high as 2400-3000 calories a day , 250-300 grams of protien/day, 200-300 grams carbs, the fat goes up and down to fill up the rest of the calories. the food I eat is always the same year round, just the amount of times I eat a day changes.

When I train I always lift as heavy as I can go, actually my lifting wieght hasnt gone done at all, Im still as strong as when I was bulking. I do cardio 3 times a week 30 minute sessions. the results so far are looking good, happy lifting.
    Last edited by bumdart420; 06-15-2003 at 03:43 PM.

After 6 injections, I'm now 15 pounds heavier. The strength gains have continued to be awesome, and the bloat is substantial, but not too bad. The good thing is that my waist has not grown, so I know I'm not putting the weight on in my abdominal region. I did tri's and bi's yesterday, and the pumps I was getting in my bicep were freaking killing me. I felt like the muscle was going to pop out of the skin. Unbelievable. I start the Winny in two weeks, and can't wait to start cutting. Although, I do love eating all this (healthy) food and having it go straight to the muscles and not my boiler! HaHa. I'll keep you guys posted. Good luck all.

After 5 full weeks on Ttokkyo Sust., I'm now up from 235lbs. to 260lbs. My body fat has gone up only 2%, although I do seem to be carrying around some water still. I will be running the Sust. for 2 more weeks, and adding in a 4 week cycle of QV Winny in 10 days. My diet is going to be comprised of 7 meals, w/ 40 g of pro. in each meal, very low fat, and only the first 5 meals will have complex carbs. in them. The last two meals will be a lean meat portion and a zero carb protein shake. My strength gains have been awesome, and my upper body (chest, traps, shoulders, back) has gained unbelievable size. For example: Bench (from 315 6-8 reps to 405 8 reps); Barbell Curls (105 6-8 reps to 135 10 reps). Just wanted to let everyone know about my progress, since Sustanon is such a highly debated anabolic in this forum. Happy training everyone.

Thread Information