Heisman is offline New Member

Loss of appetite

Right now I'm taking primo and winnie, and lately, mainly the last couple days, I have been craming chicken down my throat because I'm not hungry at all. Has anyone else had loss of appetite like this?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisman
    Right now I'm taking primo and winnie, and lately, mainly the last couple days, I have been craming chicken down my throat because I'm not hungry at all. Has anyone else had loss of appetite like this?
    how much water are you drinking, and are you drinking before you try to eat meals?

this could be a reason why your appetite has vanished if you are drinking water at the wrong times.

i bet this is more psychological than physiological as my brain tells me i am not hungry sometimes but i keep eating any way.

Heisman is offline New Member
    I really just try to drink a glass whenever I can throughout the day. And some water or milk with every meal. It started a couple days ago.. My car broke down right after lifting and besides my morning shake, I didnt get to eat until about 5pm, ever since then its been hard to eat until around 7 or 8 at night, then I'm starving.

simplyjakked is offline Member
    could it be from summer and heat. people lose there appetite from the heat and forcefeeding is the only way they will keep up with their diet. another thing could be the winny. try some vitamin b 12 that might help with the app.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You have no test. Thats probally why.

Add test.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with billy, add a test !

Thread Information