Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: Please review my cycle and PCT

HDPT is offline New Member

Please review my cycle and PCT

Hey guys,

I'm looking to start a cycle in a few months and want to make sure I have it all planned out correctly. I finished a Test E and Anavar cycle a few months back and got good results.

This time I want to do Test E & Mast P

Wk 1 - 12: Test E - 300mg x 2 week
    Wk 4 - 12: Mast P - 100mg x 3 week
    Wk 1 - 14: HCG - 250IU x 3 week
    Wk 14 - 18: Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Wk 14 - 18: Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Wk 1 - 14: Arimidex 0.25 EOD

Please let me know any feedback and suggestions!

34 yrs old
    12% BF
    Train 6 days a week
    207 pounds

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Looks good to me!

The only thing you might change is your arimidex dosage based on mid cycle blood work.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would lower the hcg to 2x per week.

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    yes hcg 250 ui 2 x week is enough.. I stop it the last week of the cycle also, I don't continue up to PCT it's not necessary

Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    yes hcg 250 ui 2 x week is enough.. I stop it the last week of the cycle also, I don't continue up to PCT it's not necessary
    yes sorry that was a typo! Will be doing 2 x only

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Why mast p instead of mast e?

Imo mast needs to be run at higher doses to get the full effect.

Also using mast at when you have double digit bf is a waste because all you'll get is a strength increase and messed up cholesterol.

If your mind is made up then go for it but I think there's better options for your money.
    Marsoc likes this.

robb_theyoungwolf is offline New Member
    id personally go with both long esters or both short esters

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd lower your test dose to roughly 300 - 350 per week and up your mast to 400/week

You need to be 10% BF or under for mast to shine. Learned that the hard way.
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    I'd lower your test dose to roughly 300 - 350 per week and up your mast to 400/week

You need to be 10% BF or under for mast to shine. Learned that the hard way.
    Well scorpions are kind of shiny naturally aren't they. With that exoskeleton and all..

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Why mast p instead of mast e?

Imo mast needs to be run at higher doses to get the full effect.

Also using mast at when you have double digit bf is a waste because all you'll get is a strength increase and messed up cholesterol.

If your mind is made up then go for it but I think there's better options for your money.
    What would you suggest instead of Mast P/E if I'm look for lean gains. I obviously know diet is the main area but is there anything that with the test? I want to stay away from orals as they tend to give me bad back bumps and kill my lowerbody training.

Quote Originally Posted by HDPT View Post
    What would you suggest instead of Mast P/E if I'm look for lean gains. I obviously know diet is the main area but is there anything that with the test? I want to stay away from orals as they tend to give me bad back bumps and kill my lowerbody training.
    Mast is an excellent compound at higher doses when body fat is in the single digits. It gives muscles a mature conditioned appearance but is a poor choice for bulking.

If you're looking for lean gains than nandrolone is one the best choices.

What's your height?

Mast is an excellent compound at higher doses when body fat is in the single digits. It gives muscles a mature conditioned appearance but is a poor choice for bulking.

If you're looking for lean gains than nandrolone is one the best choices.

What's your height?
    I'm 5'10. Would the nandrolone and test e cause much bloat though or would that be controlled with diet and AI? What dose would you recommend?

I'm 5'10. Would the nandrolone and test e cause much bloat though or would that be controlled with diet and AI? What dose would you recommend?
    Nandrolone converts to e2 at about 20% that of test. If your e2 is kept in range then diet will play the major role in the amount you'll bloat.

If your bulking then calories will be high and you'll be eating a lot of carbs so you have to expect some bloat.

I bloated a lot more than I want to on my first cycle of only test. I learned that if I eat less carbs and more healthy fats I looked and felt much better.

An AI is always necessary on cycle unless you're using a TRT dose of test and bw shows you e2 to be in range.

500mg/week of nandrolone is a good place to start.

You need to decide if you want to use NPP or deca and understand that you will need to have a DA on hand in case of PRL problems. When you use deca it's a good idea to run your test for a week or two longer so that it will clear you system at roughly the same time as the test.

When using a 19nor it's good practice to extend PCT to 6 weeks.

Just as a side note people almost always estate their bf to be much lower. The guy in the video below is 12.3%. Jump to about 7:00 if you just want the results.

Last edited by numbere; 09-22-2016 at 12:48 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    ^^^id normally say to peopl to add 3% so if you think you are 15% then you are probably 18%. This is to take into account that visceral/essential fat that you can't see but you need to survive.

Anybody who has ever claimed to be 3-4% body fat is either lying or talking from the grave.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Nandrolone converts to e2 at about 20% that of test. If your e2 is kept in range then diet will play the major role in the amount you'll bloat.

If your bulking then calories will be high and you'll be eating a lot of carbs so you have to expect some bloat.

I bloated a lot more than I want to on my first cycle of only test. I learned that if I eat less carbs and more healthy fats I looked and felt much better.

An AI is always necessary on cycle unless you're using a TRT dose of test and bw shows you e2 to be in range.

500mg/week of nandrolone is a good place to start.

You need to decide if you want to use NPP or deca and understand that you will need to have a DA on hand in case of PRL problems. When you use deca it's a good idea to run your test for a week or two longer so that it will clear you system at roughly the same time as the test.

When using a 19nor it's good practice to extend PCT to 6 weeks.

Just as a side note people almost always estate their bf to be much lower. The guy in the video below is 12.3%. Jump to about 7:00 if you just want the results.

Okay. I don't know too much about Nadrolone or the side affects such as PRL problems. I will have to do some reading but I'd probably got with NPP. Is one a short ester and deca longer?

I really appreciate your help!

Okay. I don't know too much about Nadrolone or the side affects such as PRL problems. I will have to do some reading but I'd probably got with NPP. Is one a short ester and deca longer?

I really appreciate your help!
    Yes NNP is the short ester version of nandrolone and deca is the long version. I like NPP better but I'm partial to short esters.

Good call on doing more research. Try and stick to info from this board that's from within the last two years give or take. As views on this stuff are constantly evolving.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Proper nutrition
    Proper training
    Test
    EQ
    Proper nutrition
    Proper training
    Proper nutrition
    Proper training

Thread Information