Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Tren with less than 100mg of Test

SillyBilly is offline Banned

Tren with less than 100mg of Test

I have a 10ml vial of Test400 that I'm going to use as a base for Tren .

Natural testosterone level for a man (i.e. produced by testicles) is about 7-10mg per day, which is about 50-80mg per week.

So if I aim for about 65mg per week...

I'm considering injecting about one eighth of a CC every 3rd day.

What do you reckon?

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    I would aim for min 100mg test per week. That should be enough to maintain normal physiological function without running into estrogen issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    I would aim for min 100mg test per week. That should be enough to maintain normal physiological function without running into estrogen issues.
    One eight of one CC of Test400 = 50mg (with esters)

So pinning every third day would make it 117mg per week (with esters)....

and then if you consider the mass of the esters.... you're looking at about 100mg / wk

So using a 10ml vial as base will last me 240 days, or 34 weeks, or 3 mid-to-long cycles.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What are your stats?

Have you used tren before?

How much tren do you plan on taking?

There's more to consider than using just enough test to maintain bodily function.

I'm not a strong believer in the whole test/tren ratio thing but sometimes you just need more test (smaller ratio) to feel well.

Tren is not only insanely strong but everyone reacts to it differently.

I don't think you can put much faith in the theory that just because you're using more test than the body produces naturally that you'll feel normal.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    What are your stats?

Have you used tren before?

How much tren do you plan on taking?

There's more to consider than using just enough test to maintain bodily function.

I'm not a strong believer in the whole test/tren ratio thing but sometimes you just need more test (smaller ratio) to feel well.

Tren is not only insanely strong but everyone reacts to it differently.

I don't think you can put much faith in the theory that just because you're using more test than the body produces naturally that you'll feel normal.
    Numbere all the points you raised are indeed valid. In fact I could add another dozen concerns that one might have when running Tren.

The OP stated that he wants to run low test. That's his choice, and its a similar approach used successfully by many other board members here such as Antonimi.

The question is not how one would "feel" on low Test and Tren. There is no definitive answer to that question. Everyone reacts differently to various Test Tren ratios so imposiible to predict.

100mg was suggested as this a common TRT dose of test also recommended by Antonimi. As for how the OP will "feel" or react, that again is impossible to predict.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats and cycle history?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Numbere all the points you raised are indeed valid. In fact I could add another dozen concerns that one might have when running Tren .

The OP stated that he wants to run low test. That's his choice, and its a similar approach used successfully by many other board members here such as Antonimi.

The question is not how one would "feel" on low Test and Tren. There is no definitive answer to that question. Everyone reacts differently to various Test Tren ratios so imposiible to predict.

100mg was suggested as this a common TRT dose of test also recommended by Antonimi. As for how the OP will "feel" or react, that again is impossible to predict.
    Vash I'm totally aware of all this, just making sure OP is on the same page.

I understand what OP wants but that in and of itself doesn't make it a good idea. For all we know he wants to use 1g of tren. Just because you use 100mg of test doesn't mean you'll feel normal after adding tren to the stack.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My endo confirmed what common sense dictates:
    That when you've used AAS for some period of time, a "normal" TRT dose will probably not be enough to feel well.
    Using low test for me would be 200mg test e/week.
    100mg/week just wouldn't cut it.

And then you have the factors numbere brought up.
    F.ex: using a compound like nandrolone which converts to a very weak androgen in the testes through 5-Alpha reductase could increase the need for test. The interaction between hormones is impossible to predict in full detail, all one can do is guesstimate.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    My endo confirmed what common sense dictates:
    That when you've used AAS for some period of time, a "normal" TRT dose will probably not be enough to feel well.
    Using low test for me would be 200mg test e/week.
    100mg/week just wouldn't cut it.
    That doesn't make much sense to me. Whats the science/explanation behind it?

I've run Tren at 1.2g before coz I'm KimboHalfSlice, and KimboHalfSlice can do as he pleases when he pleases.

Hey Kimbo, you're off the meds now?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Hey Kimbo, you're off the meds now?
    Hahahaha

Thread Information