GreasyMidget is offline New Member

Lightbulb Soreness at or around the injection site

When I 1st started injecting I watched one of my big friends who was already in the game and the way he did it supprised me. He would slam the needle into the injection site and slam the plunger down. Once I started my 1st Cycle i did the same thing because I had never done it before, Well Let me tell you that the pain and soreness for the next few days to a week were anoying and lol painfull.
    I Have noticed that the pain and sorness comes from inserting the needle fast and also injecting fast.. Here is a trick i have learned and use to greatly minimize sorness if not totally eliminate it. Insert the needle slowly and if it seems to stop and not want to go in any further, back out just a slight little bit and then continue to insert. This action acts as a knife and cuts through the tissue that was hindering the needle from penetrating. Next when you start to inject dont slam the damn plunger down fast. Instead take your time and think of your muscle tissue as more of a porroused balloon. Inject slowly allowing the gear to flow into the muscle fibers and dispurse evenly outward from the injection site. the second you start to feel the muscle fibers start to expand and blow up like a balloon just simply pause for a brief second allowing the fluid to disperse through the tissue and continue slowly. This method has worked wonders for me and I have rarely had any pain or soreness after injecting..

I quit working out and using any gear about 2 years ago but i am hell bent on gaining back the 40+ lbs i have lost in the past 2 years.. i want to be 210. I am 6'1" and 145lbs so I cant wait. Let me Know if this trick helps anyone.

4plates is offline Banned
    thanks ,your advice has been told many times and even to aspirate (pull back on the plunger),to make sure your not in a vain.
    but its good too see it posted again and again since this is a very popular board and were getting new members everyday.
    let us know if and when you decide to start stabing yourself again.youll be suprised on how much has changed in the 2 years since youve been away.
    by the way your a pretty tall midget @6-1

Talking

well i am working on getting all the gear right now. I am going to be using sust250 d-bol and deca . I am not going to go crazy with the D because the side affects just plain suck in the long run... are those really your damn arms or just a great photoshop job.. LOL

Bump

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    He just pretends those are his arms, he's really just a computer geek with 8 inch guns. jk 4p.

Bro, that is good advice. Make sure to aspirate though and you're good to go! Welcome to the board.

Thread Information