Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: On cycle HCG questions

Johnhenson is offline Associate Member

On cycle HCG questions

Hello, i have a couple of questions.
    1. If an underage man were to take an aas such as a tbol only cycle for 7 weeks 40mg ed would you say that HCG is 100% necessary because of how young they are? Or would a proper pct work just as good because of how mild tbol is?
    2. Are there any alternatives to HCG that work about the same as HCG?

Please recommend everything possible that may help one get their hpta working back to 100%. Thank you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you are that worried don't risk it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Underage man? How old is that?

I get the feeling I shouldn't answer this before asking some questions,
    but f** it, I'll give some examples;
    In my younger days there were many of my 14-15 year old class mates that started using methandrostenolone /dbol that had poured in from the Russian border, we actually called these tablets for "Russians",
    and they most likely contained methyltestosterone (or something) as well as methandrostenolone, because they gave the user a feeling of almost speed like energy, and a temper from hell.
    Well, these teenagers used from 3 to 5 of these 5mgs a day, so the dosing was at least conservative.
    What happened is they usually gained around 5-8kgs in 6-8weeks,
    then suffered the crash, often becoming somewhat depressed,
    and I don't remember any of them keeping their gains.

All in all what they accomplished was 8weeks acting aggressive and confused,
    gaining much weight and strength in a short time,
    (Many of them injured themselves, lifting too heavy quickly)
    then crashing and usually stop all training eventually,
    losing it all.

The good news,
    of the ones I had much contact with over the years, which are like 5 of them,
    Didn't suffer any permanent damage.
    (Not counting death by accident and suicide)

EDIT:
    I remember now that I'm wrong about the dosage they used.
    Back in those days they followed pyramid dosing;
    1.week: 3tabs/day
    2.week: 4tabs/day
    4.week: 6tabs/day
    5.week: 5tabs/day
    6.week: 4tabs/day

Or in a 8 week cycle they stayed on 6tabs/day for week 4&5, then started dropping it til week 8: 3 tabs/day.
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 09-25-2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Dosing wrong

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And as far as alternatives to hCG , the only one I would trust is HMG.
    I know there's some stuff in the US people rave about that's OTC,
    don't know if it works, doubt it though.

And HMG is much more expensive than hCG.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Underage man? How old is that?

I get the feeling I shouldn't answer this before asking some questions,
    but f** it, I'll give some examples;
    In my younger days there were many of my 14-15 year old class mates that started using methandrostenolone /dbol that had poured in from the Russian border, we actually called these tablets for "Russians",
    and they most likely contained methyltestosterone (or something) as well as methandrostenolone, because they gave the user a feeling of almost speed like energy, and a temper from hell.
    Well, these teenagers used from 3 to 5 of these 5mgs a day, so the dosing was at least conservative.
    What happened is they usually gained around 5-8kgs in 6-8weeks,
    then suffered the crash, often becoming somewhat depressed,
    and I don't remember any of them keeping their gains.

All in all what they accomplished was 8weeks acting aggressive and confused,
    gaining much weight and strength in a short time,
    (Many of them injured themselves, lifting too heavy quickly)
    then crashing and usually stop all training eventually,
    losing it all.

The good news,
    of the ones I had much contact with over the years, which are like 5 of them,
    Didn't suffer any permanent damage.
    (Not counting death by accident and suicide)

EDIT:
    I remember now that I'm wrong about the dosage they used.
    Back in those days they followed pyramid dosing;
    1.week: 3tabs/day
    2.week: 4tabs/day
    4.week: 6tabs/day
    5.week: 5tabs/day
    6.week: 4tabs/day

Or in a 8 week cycle they stayed on 6tabs/day for week 4&5, then started dropping it til week 8: 3 tabs/day.

Im 20 years old . I know i am very young i do believe i can safely use an aas if i do everything i can to prevent long term problems. Thanks for the reply , i know that i can have a different outcome than the people you knew back then but what they did seems riskier than what i would like to do, especially because they most likely werent using hcg Or a pct.
    One more question that i would like to add, excuse me if i sound nooby on this topic but its because i am.
    I know i dont need an AI for tbol but with HCG do i need to use an AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you are that worried don't risk it.
    I have my mind made up. I have 1 shot to do it big in college football and time is ticking if there was something safer and as effective i would obviously go that route instead. But i do think i can do this cycle perfectly and come out with decent gains and no permanent damage. Im just trying to gather as much knowledge on this as possible so i can do everything and anything to eliminate risks.

My plan is to do tbol 40mg ed for 7 weeks with clomid and nolva pct while using hcg during cycle as well as liv52,taurine,fish oil(incase i feel my joints start to feel dry) and i am eating a lot more and i will continue to do so. I am going to go for more tests to check cholesterol and T levels before i cycle. Now that you see that i am a little bit more responsible than you may have thought i am, is there anything that you think i could add to be even safer or anything that you would take away? If not then can you atleast tell me if i am taking too much for my body to handle as far as liv52,taurine, and fish oil? Because i would be taking quite a bit of pills and im not too sure if less is more when it comes to this. Thanks.
    Last edited by Johnhenson; 09-25-2016 at 10:04 PM.

I wouldn't touch an oral cycle again, ever. That's my advice.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I wouldn't touch an oral cycle again, ever. That's my advice.
    Is that because other compounds are much better or a different reason? Please specify

Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post
    Is that because other compounds are much better or a different reason? Please specify
    Poor gains at best, suppression of natural testosterone so feeling much less of a man than more of one, gyno.

Not worth the shut down to gain a few lbs and the hormonal roller coaster.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Staynattybruh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnhenson View Post

It's just not optimal. Steroids aren't magic, 7 weeks is short cycle and you Def want a test base in there. Do a proper cycle man. Test e or c for 12 weeks. Injecting is far better on the liver and it's only twice a week. If you want to do it right, start over and quick looking for a shortcut.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Quote Originally Posted by Staynattybruh View Post
    It's just not optimal. Steroids aren't magic, 7 weeks is short cycle and you Def want a test base in there. Do a proper cycle man. Test e or c for 12 weeks. Injecting is far better on the liver and it's only twice a week. If you want to do it right, start over and quick looking for a shortcut.
    Nothing wrong with a 7 week cycle. Short esters, eating like a animal and training like a bat out of hell and you will be amazed. Its Easier to recover too if your not on trt. Short burts are the way to go. 5-6 weeks are perfect.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Testosterone is like Chinese Medicine...

A long path to travel.

You aren't going to get what you want in one cycle...or two...or three...

So get your supplies and plan to go long term or go home. This will lead you to the real question...Can You Afford to do Steroids . My opinion is if you do not have 10 grand to drop on a brewing filter and bulk powders you don't have enough money to do steroids. AIs on their own will cost you unless you buy bulk powder. On top of that the sheer amount of protein you need is crazy. Any athlete will tell you it is impossible to eat enough protein with an adequate cardio routine (Kevin Nash had a very long conversation on this).

Remember you are not competing against yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Staynattybruh View Post
    i would love to add test e in my cycle but i don't think thats my best option because of my age. i want to stay on the safe side with an oral steroid that suppresses and doesn't fully shut down my hpta. in a couplee of years i definitely will add test as a base though. so imo my best option would be tbol or anavar but i heard anavar can do a toll on your joints so tbol seems like the best option. i know i will not reach my long term goal in one cycle i am no noob to working out i understand that it will take me a while but it definitely can speed up the process. so that being said I'm gonna go with tbol for 7 weeks 40 mg ed. do you have any info on hug that you could help me out with? should i take it during cycle? do i need an AI to go with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Nothing wrong with a 7 week cycle. Short esters, eating like a animal and training like a bat out of hell and you will be amazed. Its Easier to recover too if your not on trt. Short burts are the way to go. 5-6 weeks are perfect.
    would HCG help even more during my cycle? or do you think its not needed whatsoever. i am 20 years old so i would like to be as safe as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Testosterone is like Chinese Medicine...

A long path to travel.

You aren't going to get what you want in one cycle...or two...or three...

So get your supplies and plan to go long term or go home. This will lead you to the real question...Can You Afford to do Steroids . My opinion is if you do not have 10 grand to drop on a brewing filter and bulk powders you don't have enough money to do steroids. AIs on their own will cost you unless you buy bulk powder. On top of that the sheer amount of protein you need is crazy. Any athlete will tell you it is impossible to eat enough protein with an adequate cardio routine (Kevin Nash had a very long conversation on this).

Remember you are not competing against yourself.
    Money is not an issue when it comes to my health. I don't care if i have to spend 10 grand to help with health and success in my sport.

what do you mean by I'm not competing against my self? i compete against myself and try and do better than i did the day before in the gym but i don't think thats what u mean.

Thanks everybody for helping btw.

Thread Information