Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Mass gain without Test?

Macce95 is offline New Member

Mass gain without Test?

Hey guys and girls.
    I'm a 21 year old guy, havent grow or anything for some years now.
    Sure i still get some gains, but im the typical skinny guy and im always lean and get muscle's so slowly but it's quallity muscle's that i get so im happy about that anyways.

I wounder if i want to try a first cycle for mass gains and be pretty lean.
    What should i go for? Do i need HGH or Test at my age?
    Yes i know u guys will say im to young etc etc.
    Im just coriuous, i would never step on a cycle even if u just telling me what i could take etc, i would study those drugs alot, still have to use the brain even if you love the muscle sport.
    Thanks.

Greetins Macce From Sweden.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Post up your nutrition plan in the diet section for review. You might be able to gain with some easy tweaks

Allright thanks.
    I'm not just on a diet anymore, i did cancel mine just cause i only got strenght gains.
    I still count my macro's and eat by that otherwise i would not get anything right.
    But i will make a new one, or i can go over there and try to get help wit ha new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Macce95
    Allright thanks. I'm not just on a diet anymore, i did cancel mine just cause i only got strenght gains. I still count my macro's and eat by that otherwise i would not get anything right. But i will make a new one, or i can go over there and try to get help wit ha new one.
    in order to be in this game your really always on some sort of a diet. Why are you counting your macros now if your not on a diet?

Cause i need to get all carbs, protein and fats in.
    Just casuall following eating each day, but i wont call it a diet if i dont follow a strict meal plan.
    My last diet was about.

100grams of oats sometime 150g in the morning with some eggs, depended on how my muscle's look like.
    Then i would do a 100gram cashew nuts snack for fats and protein with a shake.
    After that i would have my lunch, 150g uncooked rice with tuna 2 times aday.
    Once a day i would also blend in 100g oats, milk some eggs, protein in the mixer, maybe some peanut butter.'
    Do my Bcaa's etc.
    and some omelett before bed, but i dont use casein protein.

From this i had a really good experience with energy and strenght and full with veins.

Cause i need to get all carbs, protein and fats in. Just casuall following eating each day, but i wont call it a diet if i dont follow a strict meal plan. My last diet was about. 100grams of oats sometime 150g in the morning with some eggs, depended on how my muscle's look like. Then i would do a 100gram cashew nuts snack for fats and protein with a shake. After that i would have my lunch, 150g uncooked rice with tuna 2 times aday. Once a day i would also blend in 100g oats, milk some eggs, protein in the mixer, maybe some peanut butter.' Do my Bcaa's etc. and some omelett before bed, but i dont use casein protein. From this i had a really good experience with energy and strenght and full with veins.
    how many calories was that Ed? How much do you weigh and what's your bf%

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    how many calories was that Ed? How much do you weigh and what's your bf%
    It was about 3k something, cant remember everything from it now.
    My bodyfat i dont know, but its pretty low cause i see some my fibers in the chest when i workout, veins like a map in the forearms.
    Right now im at 130pounds, no fat etc just muscle's, cause anything i try to do dont put weight on me, just keep getting lean gains that almost dont ever put my weight scale up.
    I dont weigh alot, but hey its just me like some other people.
    Results is the thing that matters, weight is just a nr.

Could anything be with cause i smoke aswell?
    Last edited by Macce95; 09-25-2016 at 08:24 AM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Macce95 View Post
    Cause i need to get all carbs, protein and fats in.
    Just casuall following eating each day, but i wont call it a diet if i dont follow a strict meal plan.
    My last diet was about.

100grams of oats sometime 150g in the morning with some eggs, depended on how my muscle's look like.
    Then i would do a 100gram cashew nuts snack for fats and protein with a shake.
    After that i would have my lunch, 150g uncooked rice with tuna 2 times aday.
    Once a day i would also blend in 100g oats, milk some eggs, protein in the mixer, maybe some peanut butter.'
    Do my Bcaa's etc.
    and some omelett before bed, but i dont use casein protein.

From this i had a really good experience with energy and strenght and full with veins.
    Imo it seems like you're eating a lot of carbs for your body weight.

I realize everyone is different but I have about 50lb or so on you and eat less carbs.

Also too many shakes and not enough real food.
    Euroholic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Imo it seems like you're eating a lot of carbs for your body weight.

I realize everyone is different but I have about 50lb or so on you and eat less carbs.

Also too many shakes and not enough real food.
    Allright, well its about 1 or 2 per day atm.
    I always put in food in a blender with my protein.

Is it bad with to much carbs?
    I maybe should increase my fat intake, cause that's the lowest part of what i eat.

And thank's for reply.

Allright, well its about 1 or 2 per day atm.
    I always put in food in a blender with my protein.

Is it bad with to much carbs?
    I maybe should increase my fat intake, cause that's the lowest part of what i eat.

And thank's for reply.
    Stick to one shake per day when you need a convenient meal. One or two scoops doesn't really matter as long as you figure it into your macros.

If you have time forgo the shake for a solid meal of protein, carbs, healthy fats and vegetables.

Honestly, I don't know how your body responds to carbs but it seems like your consuming a lot. Plus for what it's worth healthy fats are usually less expensive than carbs.

As a rough estimate I put you at around 180g carbs a day. Personally I don't really like to go over 150g.

You just need to play with different macro ratios, then give it a few weeks and see how your body responds.

You're too young right now for AAS, but using AAS at any age is a waste if your diet isn't spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Stick to one shake per day when you need a convenient meal. One or two scoops doesn't really matter as long as you figure it into your macros.

If you have time forgo the shake for a solid meal of protein, carbs, healthy fats and vegetables.

Honestly, I don't know how your body responds to carbs but it seems like your consuming a lot. Plus for what it's worth healthy fats are usually less expensive than carbs.

As a rough estimate I put you at around 180g carbs a day. Personally I don't really like to go over 150g.

You just need to play with different macro ratios, then give it a few weeks and see how your body responds.

You're too young right now for AAS, but using AAS at any age is a waste if your diet isn't spot on.
    Allright, thanks for the information.
    Yea well i guess im about 150grams or more carbs over then what u suggested then.
    I will take my time and sit down and make a new diet and try some different things.
    Give it a try and lower my carb's and trying increase abit fat and protein instead and see what will work best for me.

Thank you guys for replying to me.
    I'm off for some shoulder's and traps now.
    Take care.
    Bye! .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    How tall are you?

FWIT I eat an average of 350g carbs per day at 200lbs
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    How tall are you?

FWIT I eat an average of 350g carbs per day at 200lbs
    I'm 174cm.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys and girls.
    Sure i still get some gains, but im the typical skinny guy and im always lean and get muscle's so slowly but it's quallity muscle's that i get so im happy about that anyways.

Im just coriuous, i would never step on a cycle even if u just telling me what i could take etc, i would study those drugs alot, still have to use the brain even if you love the muscle sport.
    Thanks.

Get some blood work and see where you own natural hormone production looks like right now.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Hey guys and girls.

Thanks.

Do you actually think steroids are the answer. Do you think a magic injection will make a naturally skinny lean man huge and massive lol I think not. How does the intensity of your training looks and your bulking diet. Cuz I almost would bet you that one of my sessions in the gym is super intense opposed to an average guys whole week of workingout. I'm pretty sure that your body won't maintain any minimal gains you will receive from the steroid anyways...so when you stop your body won't retain the gains and you will lose them. Some guys try to be what they simply are not born into or built for. Rather enhance and compliment you natural form. Be lean and mean lol
    Last edited by Marsoc; 09-29-2016 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Do you actually think steroids are the answer. Do you think a magic injection will make a naturally skinny lean man huge and massive lol I think not. How does the intensity of your training looks and your bulking diet. Cuz I almost would bet you that one of my sessions in the gym is super intense opposed to an average guys whole week of workingout. I'm pretty sure that your body won't maintain any minimal gains you will receive from the steroid anyways...so when you stop your body won't retain the gains and you will lose them. Some guys try to be what they simply are not born into or built for. Rather enhance and compliment you natural form. Be lean and mean lol
    Doing my Macro's.
    Intensitivity is freaky, i feel like a swimmingpool going out after a workout, about 45-60 sec rest peroids, on heavydays for some lower reps about to 90secs, mainly for squats or bench / Rack pulls etc then.
    Well, i have start notice some gains at the legs and traps for the last weeks.
    Leg's getting better since i started squatting again after my hip problem.
    So traning is really not at anyway the problem, i do it fine, i know how to do it and intensitivty and how to train for growing.
    but i guess the main problem is my diet then.
    I believe in high carbs and protein, but i stick to a decent fat number.
    Should mix it up, im not that good to make a diet for myself.
    and just dont be bumtious inhere, if u ment not to be, im sorry myself for saying that.
    and ofc i dont think its the answer, i just think they could help me alot more with a proper diet and hard training with a good dicipline.
    But im pretty sure i havent reached my natural limit yet, the hard thing is just i dont get any fat at all, veiny only etc, i like that look, but i want to get bigger and still have that look.
    Bodybuilding is something i love and have help me in many ways.
    Last edited by Macce95; 09-29-2016 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Get some blood work and see where you own natural hormone production looks like right now.
    I could do that sometime.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Sure I mean just think of all the time that you have to be your natural best until you reach 26 God willing. Train hard and dedicated and remember someone will gain minimal gain yes minimal gains in 1 year of hard dedicated training. I think I heard maybe like 5lbs of solid lean muscle. So that tells you that's it's a lifestyle. To be dedicated to diet , intensity and various tweaks in your routine to up the intensity and keep your body guessing and therefore growing to be able to withstand the stress you inflict upon it. Im here cuz I was looking into my first cycle at age 32 because of the recovery benifets etc. I'm an easy gainer it seems that's a matter of opinion if it's fat or muscle lol. Jk. But yeah man go at it. Take bcaa and glutamine morning, during workouts and before bed or sip on it all night to feed your muscles. Besides that whey isolate pre and post workouts since it's fast digesting protein when you need it. And I take a multivitamin to make up for the lack of veggies I eat and pure cold water Alaskan salmon fish oil ( more expensive but quality is from one good fats source of fish, salmon). And I've taken creatine as well sometimes. But don't need it I feel. Real good beinifets from glutamine , I heard it increase natural growth hormone up to 400% increase from just 2grams a day. But bodybuilding should take like around 10 grams. Research research consider sources. Trial and error ask for feedback but don't just take anyone's word. I like actual hands on experience using knowledge I gained and narrowed down to what helps

Cause i need to get all carbs, protein and fats in. Just casuall following eating each day, but i wont call it a diet if i dont follow a strict meal plan. My last diet was about. 100grams of oats sometime 150g in the morning with some eggs, depended on how my muscle's look like. Then i would do a 100gram cashew nuts snack for fats and protein with a shake. After that i would have my lunch, 150g uncooked rice with tuna 2 times aday. Once a day i would also blend in 100g oats, milk some eggs, protein in the mixer, maybe some peanut butter.' Do my Bcaa's etc. and some omelett before bed, but i dont use casein protein. From this i had a really good experience with energy and strenght and full with veins.
    That's not 3000 calories.
    Where's the beef?

You are 130lbs.
    If you want to grow then eat more.
    Don't be afraid of fats either.

Taking steroids without eating more will not put size on you except water weight.
    The secret to being big is eating big.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously doubt you eat 150gr uncook rice in one meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Seriously doubt you eat 150gr uncook rice in one meal.
    I do, rice isnt hard for me, it fills me up, then i can eat it again after like 2-3h, but if i go for pasta, that's a bigger problem for me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    That's not 3000 calories.
    Where's the beef?

You are 130lbs.
    If you want to grow then eat more.
    Don't be afraid of fats either.

Taking steroids without eating more will not put size on you except water weight.
    The secret to being big is eating big.
    u have any clue if i could bulk on Salmon? It's a good fat source, but still with some minched meat then with 26% fats.

Allright Marsoc!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    I do, rice isnt hard for me, it fills me up, then i can eat it again after like 2-3h, but if i go for pasta, that's a bigger problem for me.
    150gr uncooked turns into one pound of cooked rice lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    150gr uncooked turns into one pound of cooked rice lol
    Haha surely he's got to mean grams not grains.

Yea i ment grams haha.

Thread Information