Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Tren, many questions about synergy.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

Tren, many questions about synergy.

Simply the question is:

Tren plus what?

We all know Tren is 500/500 and test is 1/1 which means much more reactive in the body. Mathematically 1/500 a gram of tren (2 mg) equals the same anabolic /androgenic ratio as a gram of testosterone . Tren really packs a punch.

We all know our toolbox with AIs and Anti-(insert side causing agent here) so medicating properly is not rocket science. We can take the substance within reason and enjoy the effects.

The sides of substances that we do not have a substance for in our toolbox leaves us looking for synergies with other compounds. With Tren the big issue that we look for a synergy to supplement is Joint Pain. Tests show Tren is actually positive for callogen synthesis but the reality is joints hurt like a mofo. Deca traditionally is the first choice for joint support. Some say as low a dose as 75 per week gives adequate relief while others need closer to 350 per week to get the pain relief in joints they are looking for.

The ultimate question is....what beyond Deca offers a synergy for Tren use? (NPP/Deca) Some say EQ but I have seen no published evidence of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    Simply the question is: Tren plus what? We all know Tren is 500/500 and test is 1/1 which means much more reactive in the body. Mathematically 1/500 a gram of tren (2 mg) equals the same anabolic/androgenic ratio as a gram of testosterone. Tren really packs a punch. We all know our toolbox with AIs and Anti-(insert side causing agent here) so medicating properly is not rocket science. We can take the substance within reason and enjoy the effects. The sides of substances that we do not have a substance for in our toolbox leaves us looking for synergies with other compounds. With Tren the big issue that we look for a synergy to supplement is Joint Pain. Tests show Tren is actually positive for callogen synthesis but the reality is joints hurt like a mofo. Deca traditionally is the first choice for joint support. Some say as low a dose as 75 per week gives adequate relief while others need closer to 350 per week to get the pain relief in joints they are looking for. The ultimate question is....what beyond Deca offers a synergy for Tren use? (NPP/Deca) Some say EQ but I have seen no published evidence of this.
    FYI: you got your math/ratio wrong.

Tren is called 500/500 but test is not 1/1. Test is 100/100.
    Therefore... 1/500 a gram of tren (2mg) equals 10mgs of testosterone .

To put it simply....
    Tren is five times stronger than test.
    Tren is not 500 times stronger than test.
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 09-27-2016 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks bro. My bad on that. Good catch

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I don't fully understand your question.

Are you saying that tren gives you joint pain and your looking for a compound or measure to take that will alleviate the pain?

Or are you looking for another compound to run in a test/tren blast?

Synergic Compound to run with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Synergic Compound to run with it.
    Oh alright.

What are your goals of the blast and how long do you plan on using tren ?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    This can be a good discussion, as I never felt "synergies" in terms of gains by my experiences.
    Sure, some steroids bring added benefits, for example deca antiflammatory joint relief.
    But im terms of gains?? Anyone has different opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    This can be a good discussion, as I never felt "synergies" in terms of gains by my experiences.
    Sure, some steroids bring added benefits, for example deca antiflammatory joint relief.
    But im terms of gains?? Anyone has different opinion?
    I think dosages/ratios play a huge effect on synergy of compounds.

This is one reason why I'm a proponent of short esters.

The faster reaction time allows you to play with different doses and really hone in anabolics to your current goals, diet and training.

I've run Tren Ace and Tren E and the seat of the pants feels like the Tren E is easier on my body. What I mean by that is when I'm on Tren Ace, I just feel like crap. My joints hurt, I feel lethargic, and a general feeling of blah. With Tren E I don't feel as bad. The results takes a little longer to recognize but they are there. I'm running Tren E/Primo right now and the results are great. Low body fat, strength increase, and muscular development.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    I think dosages/ratios play a huge effect on synergy of compounds.

This is one reason why I'm a proponent of short esters.

The faster reaction time allows you to play with different doses and really hone in anabolics to your current goals, diet and training.
    No going to comment on esters cause it will "disperse" the discussion.

My question on synergie is: a normal test/deca cycle is for example 500mg test 400mg deca, why does it gives better gains versus, 100mg test 800mg deca?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    No going to comment on esters cause it will "disperse" the discussion.

My question on synergie is: a normal test/deca cycle is for example 500mg test 400mg deca, why does it gives better gains versus, 100mg test 800mg deca?
    I'm very attracted to this discussion, as well!

@ BB - I think 'we' would get better gains on a bulk b/c of the higher test?! I've always ran my test higher but I've always wondered what low dose test and high(tren /or deca ) would do?

Most say by running low test it leaves your ARs fresher and let's the stronger compound do the working, however, I've always felt better with high test or a 2:1 or close to ratio...

I've had good results running high test w/high Nandrolone and low tren... I may try high tren w/lower test but I get a great well being(feeling) on test itself...

Interested to see what others have to say?!

Well, my curiosity lies in that, so you have test and nandrolone molecules being release to your blood stream, so pretty much randomly finding a receptor (or being excreted if none finds it), so the skeletal muscles AR's (androgen receptors) randomly pick up either test or nandrolone, as nandrolone is much more anabolic then test wouldn't it make to sense to have more nandrolone?

Not talking about side effects here, I understand there might be interest in running certain steroids or ratios cause of undesired side effects.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Well, my curiosity lies in that, so you have test and nandrolone molecules being release to your blood stream, so pretty much randomly finding a receptor (or being excreted if none finds it), so the skeletal muscles AR's (androgen receptors) randomly pick up either test or nandrolone, as nandrolone is much more anabolic then test wouldn't it make to sense to have more nandrolone?

Not talking about side effects here, I understand there might be interest in running certain steroids or ratios cause of undesired side effects.
    IMHO... Yes! That's what I was thinking too... So now what are your thoughts on the test dosage(or r you just saying more Nandrolone will yield better results)? Which imo yes it would

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So many thread on tren lately.

Not to deviate thread, but for anyone interested, I'm considering to add low dose tren as an augmentation to my TRT protocol.

Trial starts in October...

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    IMHO... Yes! That's what I was thinking too... So now what are your thoughts on the test dosage(or r you just saying more Nandrolone will yield better results)? Which imo yes it would
    Well, i'm thinking TRT dosage. You just need testosterone for some functions and for DHT and E2 conversion (yes, you need some E2)

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    So many thread on tren lately.

Not to deviate thread, but for anyone interested, I'm considering to add low dose tren as an augmentation to my TRT protocol.

Trial starts in October...
    You should do a proper test only blast if you ask me. Have you ever done 500mgs for 10-12 weeks?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

You should do a proper test only blast if you ask me. Have you ever done 500mgs for 10-12 weeks?
    I'm thinking of "TRT dose" of tren , 40-50mg top weekly divided. Blasting is kind of different as I'm not into performance enhancing at this point.

The higher the dose of Test, the crappier I feel. With tren I want to evaluate what pure AR agonism, without aromatization and reduction, can do for me.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I find that most non c17 alkylated compounds are in synergy with most c17 alkylated steroids .
    Tren + test + c17 oral works fine, and I'm talking low doses of like 20-30mg orals/ED. (not all orals are equal ofcourse, an example would be winny or TBOL.
    Whether it's worth the synergy though is another matter.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I find that most non c17 alkylated compounds are in synergy with most c17 alkylated steroids .
    Tren + test + c17 oral works fine, and I'm talking low doses of like 20-30mg orals/ED. (not all orals are equal ofcourse, an example would be winny or TBOL.
    Whether it's worth the synergy though is another matter.
    Agree DocT - Defo like Nandrolone w/winny

One of my favorite cycles was prop/NPP/with winny backloaded(obviously goal oriented)
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Thread Information