nsashbl is offline Associate Member

Newbie Primo / Var questions.

Here’s my second cycle.
    Var / primo 10 weeks
    40mg ed , 300mg every 5 days
    Clomid post, Nolva on hand
    Stats: 34yrs old, 6’ 165lbs. Ecto. Trained off and on between injuries for 15 yrs. Lot’s of cardio for the past few years. Eat clean, no drinking for 4 months, lots of protein and good carbs.
    First cycle was var only, used to speed shoulder surgery rehab. Looking to hit 180-185 by next Summer. Small incremental gains for this cycle. Maybe a bulking cycle in the winter.
    Should I taper up or down? I also can get dbol , but figured I should wait for a bulking cycle…

nsashbl

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsashbl
    Here’s my second cycle.
    Var / primo 10 weeks
    40mg ed , 300mg every 5 days
    Clomid post, Nolva on hand
    Stats: 34yrs old, 6’ 165lbs. Ecto. Trained off and on between injuries for 15 yrs. Lot’s of cardio for the past few years. Eat clean, no drinking for 4 months, lots of protein and good carbs.
    First cycle was var only, used to speed shoulder surgery rehab. Looking to hit 180-185 by next Summer. Small incremental gains for this cycle. Maybe a bulking cycle in the winter.
    Should I taper up or down? I also can get dbol , but figured I should wait for a bulking cycle…

nsashbl
    why not add test in there ????then it will be a nice cycle .ur allready injecting so......

Quote Originally Posted by big N
    why not add test in there ????then it will be a nice cycle .ur allready injecting so......
    Don't have any, plus figured I'd wait till my joints are working correctly. I'm staying with low weights to avoid future injury. I also do tons of sports in the summer, so I'm steping everything down a notch. Most of my goals are centered around my activities. So strengh is more important than size for now. That's why I chose var.

I'm told Primo stacks nicely with var. Low sides, etc. I did also do creatine with the last var cycle. I was happy with the small gains, but I think the second half of my cycle was shitty var, (peg). BTW, I'm having a bro test the peg var, and I'll post the results.

nsashbl

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't mind seeing those results myself, on the peg var.

Bro I like test in my cycles, but for what your looking for yours is fine. Now for that bulker, since you've never done test I'd go with a 400-500mg a week cycle up your calories, you'll put on some muscle.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I wouldn't mind seeing those results myself, on the peg var.

Bro I like test in my cycles, but for what your looking for yours is fine. Now for that bulker, since you've never done test I'd go with a 400-500mg a week cycle up your calories, you'll put on some muscle.

JohnnyB
    On my last cycle I had some tt var and my source fell through. So I got some peg var and ran the tt first. I had been like 7 weeks out of shoulder surgery, so my stats were shit to start. The tt var made me feel great within a few days. Strength and size came slowly, but I gained maybe 5 - 8 lbs. My arms and legs got about an inch. The peg var helped my appetite, but I didn't feel that great. I ate at least 200g of protein but didn't eat enough carbs. I've been eating much more wheat pasta, brown rice, etc since. I try to eat like 3k calories, but some days only get in the 2k range. I also drink about 2 gallons of water. Oh yea, I also took liverite tabs and ginger root during that cycle.

I've got two bro's that are very experienced that help me out. One of them is in the UK, and he said he got some samples of the peg var. He said it's totally shit. My other bro was a doc in Mexico, he has lots of contacts and said he'll send it to a lab for me. I just have to ship a few pills to him. I'll do it next week.

nsashbl

nsashbl

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    keep us post on the results of lab test and what you deside for your thrid cycle

JohnnyB

mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member
    Yes bro keep us informed. I used 6 bottles of var as part of a first cycle and want that impressed by the results

Thread Information