Gmill13 is offline Associate Member

Quality Vet Winny

Did a search, Maybe I overlooked some shit who know. Anyways QV WINNY. Whats the verdict on this stuff, any good? Its cheaper than Zambon I can tell you that.
    Anyone with experiences? I've heard for the most part QV products rule especially their prop and EQ. but I heard the Enth was hit or miss? just wondering bout thee winstrol .

Thanks

Gmill13

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmill13
    Did a search, Maybe I overlooked some shit who know. Anyways QV WINNY. Whats the verdict on this stuff, any good? Its cheaper than Zambon I can tell you that.
    Anyone with experiences? I've heard for the most part QV products rule especially their prop and EQ. but I heard the Enth was hit or miss? just wondering bout thee winstrol .

Thanks

Gmill13
    i ran QV stanz 100 in my last cycle at 50mg/ED and it made me sore as a bitch.

the results were alright, although looking back i would have used var instead.

go with zambons as there is minimal pain and great results to be had.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I just might but its still so pricey compared. I migth leave winny out altogether and jsut run Fina

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I also used their "stan 100" at 50 mg a day (thats half a cc). I was also running QV Test and EQ, and I soon as i started the winny my strength went up quite a lot, and my muscles became a lot harder. Might have been the due to the fact that I was running all three at the same time, but either way I give it the thumbs up, I've felt great since i started it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm finishing up a Cyp/Winny cycle both QV. I'm useing the 50mg and 100mg winny and both leave me very sore. Strength is way up, I'm getting more vascular, and I'm getting rock hard.

I don't know if I would run winny depot again.

Thread Information