Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Sarms?

warlord_wang is offline Associate Member

Sarms?

Having access to designer's like epistane, halodrol, dmz, msten plus the old school classics like anadrol , dbol , winstrol , tbol etc. Are sarms even worth the time or money?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    No they're a waste of money.

There's good reasons why they never made it to market.

Imo stick to what what actually works, AAS.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Sarms are garbage.

Dont forget to use testosterone with your orals.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_wang View Post
    Having access to designer's like epistane, halodrol, dmz, msten plus the old school classics like anadrol, dbol, winstrol, tbol etc. Are sarms even worth the time or money?
    From my experience I haven't been impressed much with most SARMS .

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    i used ostarine by itself, felt slightly elevated- not exceptionally, but only real benefit i can see would be as a adjunct to testosterone cycle to amplify its effects- not as a standalone- it has no effects on shutdown so safe to take, but cant see it worth the money. i was dissapointed.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    No they're a waste of money.

There's good reasons why they never made it to market.

Imo stick to what what actually works, AAS.
    Very wrong. LGD is a good alternative for size and strength. Just run it with a trtdose and you should see steroidlike gains without most of the sides.

Mk677 is not a sarm but is sold with sarms . A good alternative for injecting peptides.

Rad140 is also interessting and may let you run lgd or ostarine without test.

Try a stack with mk677, LGD and RAD140 with test on hand.

Supression and cholestrol will be the only issue. But 10 pounds clean is often seen.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Very wrong. LGD is a good alternative for size and strength. Just run it with a trtdose and you should see steroidlike gains without most of the sides.

Mk677 is not a sarm but is sold with sarms . A good alternative for injecting peptides.

Rad140 is also interessting and may let you run lgd or ostarine without test.

Try a stack with mk677, LGD and RAD140 with test on hand.

Supression and cholestrol will be the only issue. But 10 pounds clean is often seen.
    It doesn't make any sense to me to take something that will shut down my HPTA and requires a PCT but is less effective than test.

Or to use a compound that is subpar to any AAS and requires a test base.

I'd rather spend my money on AAS because they give better results and are less expensive.

Plus they've been used for decades by millions of people and have been studied in the health field so we know of all the side effects.
    chab likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    It doesn't make any sense to me to take something that will shut down my HPTA and requires a PCT but is less effective than test.
    Thats u and me. But some actually do care about their hct, bloodpressure, triglycerides, prostate, hairloss, acne, temper, female hormones etc. (they dont understand but have red the sidelists in the newspapers). And as u say, it has been studied for decades by millions and i guess every single one of them can relate to what I mentioned. U and me can take this because we know our bodies and the bloodvalues and the anchis and how to work around the sides. And we know how to eat fish and spinach on cycle to reduce sides. But for some newbis HCT could be a fotballclub. Stil they wanna gain muscles and eat a little pizza and candies.
    Shutdown is not dangerous, its just unpleasant and if they just listen a bit they learn how to minipct and they should be fine with youthfool hairline, no pieproblems, nice skin and peace with girlfriends.

Lastly, plenty of SARMScycle bloodvalues are online now and they all justify my point. Only issues are cholestrol and shutdown.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 09-30-2016 at 01:35 AM.

boisebeast is offline Member
    From personal experience, SARMS are trash. Way more suppressive than they are marketed to be and terrible for cholesterol. The only time I'd ever say to even possibly consider using them is ostarine at a low dose for injury healing or maybeeeee LGD + low dose test if you're trying to take it easy on test side effects. That said, if you're in this game you have to be willing to accept side effects

Thread Information