PumpDog1030 is offline New Member

New to this whole forum thing and really need some advice/information!

Hey everybody! I'm 24 years old and about 165lbs. I've ran cycles before, but nothing too crazy. I wont lie, I haven't been the best when it came to PCT and I could definitely tell! I really wanna try a tren /dbol /test cycle and was curious if anyone had any PCT advice as well as intra cycle. I have not started the cycle, but have been doing some research. Any advice would help because I AM NOT starting a cycle this serious without an adequate amount of knowledge!

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Pct doesn't really change much for a well planned cycle. Standard nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 should do the trick with hcg run during the cycle 250 iu 2xew from the start of the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. I suggest reading the beginner cycle sticky. It has everything you need as far as the planning of the cycle as well as ancillaries to run on cycle as well. Welcome to the forum

Vincentino is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpDog1030 View Post
    Hey everybody! I'm 24 years old and about 165lbs. I've ran cycles before, but nothing too crazy. I wont lie, I haven't been the best when it came to PCT and I could definitely tell! I really wanna try a tren /dbol /test cycle and was curious if anyone had any PCT advice as well as intra cycle. I have not started the cycle, but have been doing some research. Any advice would help because I AM NOT starting a cycle this serious without an adequate amount of knowledge!
    As Bio said, PCT doesn't change much, just depends on what your preference between Clomid/Nolva is, different AI's, ect.
    What's your goal with this cycle? And what does your diet look like right now? How long ago were your past cycles and what did they consist of?

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Don't know why anyone would wanna try tren first thing. Then I imagine the tolerance their body will get to making gains after that from anything less. Would suck. I'll start with test and work up adding a compound possibly if I went past my 1st cycle. Still waiting on that first cycle though. Can't wait for the recovery and gains

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    165 pounds?? How tall are you?

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

If Austinite's received a nickel for every time someone read his post, he'd be a gazillionaire!

This isn't my first cycle. i've ran test, sus, deca , eq, dianabol and anavar . I just heard good things about tren . I've also heard that it can mess you up which is why i asked the question. I want someone who's ran it to give me a little feedback that's all. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    165 pounds?? How tall are you?

I'm 5'8"

Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Pct doesn't really change much for a well planned cycle. Standard nolva 40/40/20/20 Clomid 100/50/50/50 should do the trick with hcg run during the cycle 250 iu 2xew from the start of the cycle right up to 3 days prior to starting pct. I suggest reading the beginner cycle sticky. It has everything you need as far as the planning of the cycle as well as ancillaries to run on cycle as well. Welcome to the forum
    Thank man. appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Vincentino View Post
    As Bio said, PCT doesn't change much, just depends on what your preference between Clomid/Nolva is, different AI's, ect.
    What's your goal with this cycle? And what does your diet look like right now? How long ago were your past cycles and what did they consist of?

I'm not really trying to gain an insane amount of weight. I need the strength and muscle hardness. I've never tried clomid, only nolva. my past cycles have never exceeded 12 weeks.

Thread Information