Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: If you could sample an injectable steroid which one would you choose?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Trestolone is actually something I'd be very keen on trying, as I don't care about its supressive nature anyways.
    If it's truly able to replace testosterone in the male, (halting fertility, but in every other aspect) I would think it could open new doors to how to build a cycle.
    There are many articles freely available on the pubmed, load of interesting stuff to read. It seems trestolone is 2.38 times more potent than progesterone itself, and the metabolite 7-alpha-methylestradiol isn't really more potent than regular E2.

ilift2addyears2m is offline New Member
    Test is king but I also believe that the brand is key, I've never really had success with DP products

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

cool thread. thanks everyone.

i chose Test Pro...
    Marsoc likes this.

Irondoc is offline New Member
    I am gonna have to say primo as well, not sure why. It just sounds intriguing plus I named my 1st bulldog primo.
    Tlolec the toilet likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    That's the only way to run it... I've ran it at 850-900(& would run it at 15-1600mgs/wk if money wasn't an issue) it doesn't give a lot muscle mass per say but your body comp changes quite nicely(LBM) but if stacked with Nandrolone or Tren .... mmmmmm that would be nice but very expensive
    doing 800mg ew now with 250mg teste ew and loving it! wk 12ish now, going to about 18. nice recomp. i love primo but the volume needed puts me off, even at 200mg/ml (i dont have much pip issue). thats why i opt for maste more often, you can get by with only 2-3ml + test ew
    im tempted to add a little deca in tbh..

awesome thanks guys!!
    I been looking into testundec for future use.

this thread has been saved to my favorites

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm thinking I would like to try some Trestolone. But for now is good ole Testosterone !
    Red Bastard likes this.

i always liked the superdrol (oral) i took. it's a derivative of Stenobolone. after looking into the injectable it doesn't seem that appealing unless one is dieting for a comp. i'm still looking forward to this trenbolone i'm getting and a first cycle using it.

Masteron is sounding better and better, but so does Equipoise .

what's about these then Trenbolone ? nothing right?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-07-2016 at 06:57 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlolec View Post
    i always liked the superdrol (oral) i took. it's a derivative of Stenobolone. after looking into the injectable it doesn't seem that appealing unless one is dieting for a comp. i'm still looking forward to this trenbolone i'm getting and a first cycle using it.
    Superdrol is methyl masteron . Not at all related to stenbolone.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's been a long time since I used primo,
    and my thinking lately has been that masteron is cheaper and does pretty much the same job. So why not just use masteron instead of primo?
    (Yeah I know primo is kinder on some levels,
    but if anyone with more recent experience with both compounds could chime in and explain why they'd use primo over masteron id be grateful)

Primo is less androgenic , so I see that issue, but does it really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Superdrol is methyl masteron. Not at all related to stenbolone.
    I stand corrected. thanks for the correct info.

Equipoise everyone: any thoughts on this? it's vet grade and puts mass on horses, but i read that it's out done by many other steroids . does it have any unique attributes that make it useful for bodybuilding goals, or other? now I'm just being curious. seems like the review on it here is being vague, so as not to say it's worthless.

so Masteron increases muscle density temporarily; any steroid that promotes hardness temporarily increase muscle density? Some of this density, or maturity in the muscle can be permanent if up-kept?
    Last edited by Tlolec the toilet; 10-08-2016 at 12:10 PM.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member

Equipoise everyone: any thoughts on this? it's vet grade and puts mass on horses, but i read that it's out done by many other steroids. does it have any unique attributes that make it useful for bodybuilding goals, or other? now I'm just being curious.
    My personal experience:

EQ sucks ass. Waste of time and money. Straight up testosterone is far more effective and efficient.

I like EQ if I can get it cheap, cause it's a nice steroid to add to virtually any stack and increase anabolism with virtually zero sides.
    But yea, it's weak, and the undec. ester so long acting it's almost useless for cycles. But when staying on for longer amounts of time it can be a nice little boosteroid.
    jolter604 likes this.

So Tren does very well all around as i understand it. a good clean diet on cycle and then a nice cut afterword will help everything look harder. In my last comment i didn't take into account the huge importance of diet in order to look hard.

that's why a lot of guys say using Masteron when above 10% is not worth it, but doc you say Masterone still has a place

1-Test Cyp.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    1-Test Cyp.
    why not enanthate ? their half lives are so close together that they are virtually the same.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    why not enanthate? their half lives are so close together that they are virtually the same.
    1 test cyp aka di hydro boldenone isn't test. It actually is supposed to be similar to tren without the sides. Its not a compound you see on a lot of lists.

it seems as though many steroids have been produced, but only a handful can stand alone with test. all the others seems to be what one would add to 2 good base steroids. And why would an average joe want to stack like that if he's not thinking about competing. but responses differs from individual to individual, so i guess i could see why one would want to try other unique steroids for their attributes. especially if one likes gear. I love test and i love what i've tasted of tren .

So Tren does very well all around as i understand it. a good clean diet on cycle and then a nice cut afterword will help everything look harder. In my last comment i didn't take into account the huge importance of diet in order to look hard.

that's why a lot of guys say using Masteron when above 10% is not worth it, but doc you say Masterone still has a place
    Yeah I think it does, now that's it's cheap. Years ago it was an eXpensive compound, now it's not.
    If you like (can tolerate) androgens then I'd say it's a nice AAS.
    It had several traits I like, like the mild antiestrogenic effects, strength, hardening, and so on. I view it as a mild compound in many ways, like proviron with some anabolic potential as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    1 test cyp aka di hydro boldenone isn't test. It actually is supposed to be similar to tren without the sides. Its not a compound you see on a lot of lists.

why not enanthate? their half lives are so close together that they are virtually the same.
    Dihydroboldenone/1-Testosterone Profile

Pharmaceutical Name: Dihydroboldenone
    Chemical Names: 17beta-hydroxyandrost-1-en-3-one, 5alpha-androst-1-en-3-one, 17beta-ol
    Active Life: depends on the ester utilized
    Anabolic /Androgenic Ratio: 200/100

Dihydroboldenone, most commonly known as 1-testosterone , is a 5alpha reduced form of the steroid boldenone . This lack of 5alpha reduction with the compound allows users to administer it without suffering the negative side effects associated with this chemical reaction but also eliminates the benefits as well. Boldenone is not the only steroid that shares similarities with dihydroboldenone. In fact dihydroboldenone is chemically identical to the drug methenolone except for the 1-methylation that is apart of methenolone (1). 1-methylation was of course added to methenolone to make it more available when taken orally and thus dihydroboldenone is not efficiently utilized when administered orally, although it was once sold over the counter in tablet and pill form. Some of these over the counter preparations of the drug were done utilizing a delivery system similar to Andriol , i.e. producing an oil-solubilized product with dihydroboldenone. This would still not be a relatively worthwhile system of delivery to use however if one wanted to maximize the potential of the compound. Intramuscular injection is by far the most efficient method of administration to use as with most anabolic steroids .

As mentioned above, dihydroboldenone is structurally similar to methenolone and boldenone and less so to testosterone despite the commonly used name for it, 1-testosterone. For this reason some female athletes may be inclined to use the drug as well. The potential for development of symptoms of virilization still remain but are not as severe as with synthetic testosterone or other harsher drugs. This is not to say however that dihydroboldenone is a mild drug. To simplify the explanation of exactly what the drug is, it is to boldenone as dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is to testosterone. This would explain why the effects of the drug, both positive and negative, are so dissimilar to those of boldenone. Like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone, a portion of the boldenone that a user administers converts to dihydroboldenone. Also similarly, dihydroboldenone like dihydrotestosterone does not convert to anything else past that compound.

Dihydroboldenone, while not overly androgenic, is a potent anabolic. It has been demonstrated that the drug binds extremely well and selectively to the androgen receptor and stimulates androgen receptor transactivation of dependent reporter genes (2, 3). This equates to a drug that possesses the ability to stimulate significant muscle growth while not producing androgenic side effects. It has been shown to be by far more anabolic then such compounds as boldenone, nandrolone , and even testosterone itself. Obviously this is of great benefit to many athletes.

Anecdotally some users have indicated that post-injection pain with dihydroboldenone can become an issue for some. Diluting the drug with either another injectable drug or some other type of sterile oil seems to alleviate at least some of this discomfort. The type of ester used does not appear to negate this pain for the users that experience it however.

Indeed dihydroboldenone is available in numerous different esters. Cypionate , Ethyl Carbonate, Propyl Carbonate, and Propionate , among others, are all available for use with the drug. As always each does not offer any real advantages over one another other then the obvious differing active lives that each presents and the amount of time that it takes for the body to completely eliminate the drug from it (4). For the most part users will want to have their choice dictated by the injection frequency with which they want to deal with when using the compound, but of course they will also likely be limited by those that are made available to them.

Use/Dosing

As for the duration with which dihydroboldenone can be run, due to the mild nature of the drug extended use of the compound can be completed with little in the way of serious complications arising. There are no major issues with hepatoxicity or severe kidney stress and the effect it has on other vital health markers such as blood pressure is slight in the majority of users.

As for specific dosages used with this drug, the low end is primarily thought to be three hundred to four hundred milligrams per week for male users. Like all drugs this number will vary from user to user and also depends on how much of a dramatic effect a user will want to achieve with the drug. As for the highest doses that would be worthwhile for users to attempt, this again depends on a number of variables. Doses of one gram per week are not uncommon for some users with others attempting doses in excess of this. It will always come back to how much one is willing to administer and at what point do the positives of increasing your doses begin to be outweighed by the negatives.

For females the usual rules apply with dihydroboldenone as they do with other drugs. These are namely starting out with short esters if possible so that if side effects begin to become too severe discontinuation of the drug can begin immediately and low doses should be administered at the beginning of the cycle and can be increased once the tolerance of the user is gauged. Anywhere from twenty five to one hundred milligrams per week would be a good starting point for the majority of female users who have little to moderate experience with anabolic drugs.

As stated earlier, for the frequency of dosing with dihydroboldenone it of course depends on the ester used with the compound. Seemingly the most popular current ester to produce the drug with is cypionate. No matter what ester utilized however the same rules would apply as with any other drug in terms of the frequency of administration needed to maintain relatively stable blood levels of the compound.

Risks/Side Effects

As previously indicated dihydroboldenone does not aromatize and therefore estrogenic side effects such as gynecomastia and water retention are not a concern for users. This is partly due to the drug being incapable of 5alpha reduction. Also, androgenic side effects would also be extremely infrequent for most users as there is little in the way, in terms of attributes of the drug, to produce these. These include such things as acne and hair loss, although it appears to have the potential to cause prostate enlargement. This potential for prostate growth is actually similar in frequency and severity as with that of testosterone propionate (2).

With the positive aspects of the lack of aromatization associated with dihydroboldenone also come the negative ones. Fortunately these are primarily limited to such symptoms as lethargy, malaise and possibly a reduction in sex drive. These are caused by a lower ratio of estrogen in comparison to androgens in the body. For the most part however this effect is relatively slight and can be avoided with the use of steroids that do aromatize in conjunction with dihydroboldenone and thus restore a better balance in terms of androgens versus estrogen.

It also appears that the administration of dihydroboldenone may result in an increase in liver weight (2). This effect occurred when administering the drug orally but should also be true of the drug when administered via intramuscular injection. There is no research to indicate this however.

Other common negative side effects associated with the use of anabolic/androgenic steroids are still relatively mild with the use of dihydroboldenone. Of course suppression of the natural testosterone production of users will occur like with all steroids, however other side effects such as an increase in blood pressure, acne and others are comparably mild and often times non-existent in users, at least as they are directly related to the administration of this drug.

In terms of side effects for women, at moderate to heavy doses symptoms of virilization are likely. These can include such symptoms as clitoral enlargement, body hair growth and deepening of the voice. At lower doses however these side effects should not be a concern for the majority of potential female users.

Yeah I think it does, now that's it's cheap. Years ago it was an eXpensive compound, now it's not.
    If you like (can tolerate) androgens then I'd say it's a nice AAS.
    It had several traits I like, like the mild antiestrogenic effects, strength, hardening, and so on. I view it as a mild compound in many ways, like proviron with some anabolic potential as well.
    definitely sounds like a nice addition to 2 base gears. I love adrogens.

Test C, Tren E, + Masteron (in place of Deca )? ? ?

sounds good for a leaning cycle right?

Test C, Tren E, and Deca would do better as a bulker correct?
    Juced_porkchop and DocToxin8 like this.

jolter604 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    some of these i have never heard of

interesting.

the list is not from a source is it? the icon is steroid .com, but i font recognize the font. what happens when you click on a steroid?

Equipoise everyone: any thoughts on this? it's vet grade and puts mass on horses, but i read that it's out done by many other steroids . does it have any unique attributes that make it useful for bodybuilding goals, or other? now I'm just being curious. seems like the review on it here is being vague, so as not to say it's worthless.

so Masteron increases muscle density temporarily; any steroid that promotes hardness temporarily increase muscle density? Some of this density, or maturity in the muscle can be permanent if up-kept?
    I think EQ is a crap steroid to put it bluntly...
    up test and ai for same thing or more.

mast has nice lean gains and yes it does add a temp dry liek effect like winny, but mass is mass and mass gained on mast is quality and can be kept if everything else is in order.

as for primo vs. mast... iv used both recently, on primo now... mast takes less volume injection wise, less mg and less cost for pretty much the same thing, this I agree.
    i do still love primo but mast just makes more sense IMO.

400-500mg maste ew with 300-500m teste ew for 14 weeks is great for bulking or cutting (i tend to have lower test while cutting)
    DocToxin8 likes this.

mast IS NOT just forcutting and NOT just for people under 10% BF.... if you are looking to go on stage above 10% then mast or any other steroid is not going to be the perk that gets you a trophy...

higher BF or lower its great IMO
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    used it and it felt worthless to me, like EQ. dont expect tren or test like gains IMO. its more like a var inject IMO. only used it once though.

interesting.

the list is not from a source is it? the icon is steroid.com, but i font recognize the font. what happens when you click on a steroid?
    its because hes using an app on his phone for th site... you click the name and it give you the drug profile.. click "steroid profiles" uptop this page on the buttons

If I were to sample something new (except trestolone),
    then something crazy like Cheque drops /mibolerone would be intresting.
    Yeah, it's pretty worthless as an anabolic .
    But investigating it's prewo and sexual (if is has any) effects would be cool.
    Or something else that's just nuts but would be fun.

I mean, all the usual orals and injectables are allready in my Arsenal (if not now then at one time), so just something goofy could be fun.

Ofcourse, I'd really like some (Pharma grade equal) oral as a suspension in either water or oil.
    Winny has pretty different effects IM to oral in me,
    So TBOL, DBOL , Halo, etc could be intresting to see as suspension.
    Probably a dead end but good a try would be nice.

I've seen DHT powder over a new raws lab (pure DHT, no methyl groups added). I'd grab it and brew a suspension just to know what it feels like.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I've seen DHT powder over a new raws lab (pure DHT, no methyl groups added). I'd grab it and brew a suspension just to know what it feels like.
    Yeah, that sounds lovely to try.
    Has to be a hell of a punch,
    Both pre WO and sexual. And without any hepatic issues no less.
    Other than that I can see a host of problems though,
    just like with my crazy ideas.

If one could make a clean enough micronized compound it would be intresting to see how intra arterial injections could work.
    Got small forearms, no issue, local growth here we come!

Beware!!!!!!!
    Truly dangerous concept and would need a doctor to administer the product. Which I find hard to believe is practically possible to get "clean/appropriate" for this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would love to get some legit primo I've tried most of the other stuff.

Last edited by Juced_porkchop; 10-25-2016 at 02:45 PM. Reason: wrong thread..

If one could make a clean enough micronized compound it would be intresting to see how intra arterial injections could work.
    Got small forearms, no issue, local growth here we come!

Beware!!!!!!!
    Truly dangerous concept and would need a doctor to administer the product. Which I find hard to believe is practically possible to get "clean/appropriate" for this.
    I think I might be going to do something crazy and try progynova (oral estradiol valerate).

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I would love to get some legit primo I've tried most of the other stuff.
    I'd love a good solid source for primo(Bayer Shering makes a good brand) but I respond very well to it and I love the compound - would defo be interested in running it again(stacked with some deca & drol on a lean bulk/recomp!!!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that sounds lovely to try.
    Has to be a hell of a punch,
    Both pre WO and sexual. And without any hepatic issues no less.
    Other than that I can see a host of problems though,
    just like with my crazy ideas.
    I do like your 'crazy(ier) ideas)!

zejj is offline Junior Member
    masteron seems cool

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information