Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: I'm a beginner, would love your advice

FrancoIsAChild is offline New Member

I'm a beginner, would love your advice

Hi everyone,

I'm a 24 year old male, 6'0, 210, bf~15%. At the moment I'm just considering/researching this as I'm a beginner to this kind of thing.
    But i'm looking to boost my testosterone , gain some size, and just fill out a bit.
    I'm not looking for anything too advanced or extreme, I want to keep it simple and effective.

I've read the stickies on this forum and they've been a great help to me to form a checklist of sorts.
    -My nutrition is good, I count every macro.
    -Age is appropriate.
    -Been lifting for years
    -My bloodwork puts me in the appropriate ranges for everything and I'm completely healthy.
    -I'm thinking of dropping 10lbs before starting just to be extra safe.

This is what I've considered so far:
    -Ester: Enanthate
    250mg every 3.5 days
    Total: 12 weeks

-Aromatase inhibitor: Arimidex
    0.25mg every two days
    Start on Day 2, then take on Day 4, 6, 8, etc.
    Total: 14 weeks

-hCG : (what do I buy?)
    250iu every 3.5 days
    Total: 12 weeks

-PCT: Nolvadex
    Start at the beginning of Week 15 (after end of week 14)
    Week 15: 40mg/daily
    Week 16: 20mg/daily
    Week 17: 20mg/daily
    Week 18: 20mg/daily

I would love some advice about everything in general. I feel out of my depth when it comes to this stuff so your wisdom would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by FrancoIsAChild; 10-01-2016 at 04:53 PM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Read this information, if you have any Q afterwards just ask.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Read this information, if you have any Q afterwards just ask.
    I did go through it, it was great!
    I got most of my info from it.

I did have some questions about the hCG as mentioned in the OP. Not sure what I should be buying there.

And also some general advice/reassurance. It's all so foreign to me that's all.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Yea hes done his homework. Id add some clomid to pct.
    As for what to buy on hcg you will need a pharm grade kit. Usually 5000iu. You will have to reconstitute it. Thread on hcg by austinite. Read it. Your 24 so youre borderline age, use at your own risk. Good luck

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't understand you.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to be competitive but:

1) You first come on the site stating you have low t symptoms, then posted bloodwork showing normal/average test levels.

2) You still insist that your issues must be hormones related, because of minor drop, comparing to prior bw.

3) Now you want to jump on a cycle, and take the risk of a permanent shutdown. In the event this really happens, your hormones will be definitely screwed like forever.

Where's your logic behind this?

I know some improvement in wellbeing is expected on cycle, but you will have to come off. At that point, whatever issue you are facing now will only get worse because the body will find himself out of balance and striving for homeostasis.

I do suggest you follow the advice you got in the other section and do a simple trial of clomid first.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I don't understand you.

Don't get me wrong, not trying to be competitive but:

1) You first come on the site stating you have low t symptoms, then posted bloodwork showing normal/average test levels.

2) You still insist that your issues must be hormones related, because of minor drop, comparing to prior bw.

3) Now you want to jump on a cycle, and take the risk of a permanent shutdown. In the event this really happens, your hormones will be definitely screwed like forever.

Where's your logic behind this?

I know some improvement in wellbeing is expected on cycle, but you will have to come off. At that point, whatever issue you are facing now will only get worse because the body will find himself out of balance and striving for homeostasis.

I do suggest you follow the advice you got in the other section and do a simple trial of clomid first.
    Well yeah I came for opinions. Then you gave me a whole list of stuff that I should have tested and I went and did that and then posted back with the results. Results were all in acceptable range and I did say that I'd try out all of the suggestions by the posters including extra sleep, vitamins and whatnot.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind looking into some kind of way to boost my test a little.

And yeah, your last line is the kind of advice i'm looking for. It's quite possible that everything will be worse after the cycle isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Yea hes done his homework. Id add some clomid to pct.
    As for what to buy on hcg you will need a pharm grade kit. Usually 5000iu. You will have to reconstitute it. Thread on hcg by austinite. Read it. Your 24 so youre borderline age, use at your own risk. Good luck
    So with the clomid, take it along with Nolva in this manner: 75/50/50/50mg daily for 4 weeks?

I'll have a look at the hCG thread

Out of curiosity, why do you say at my own risk give my age? If I waited a few years is there less risk?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone is different, but 25 is the age that is accepted as being the age that your hpta development is complete.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancoIsAChild View Post
    Well yeah I came for opinions. Then you gave me a whole list of stuff that I should have tested and I went and did that and then posted back with the results. Results were all in acceptable range and I did say that I'd try out all of the suggestions by the posters including extra sleep, vitamins and whatnot.

But yeah, I wouldn't mind looking into some kind of way to boost my test a little.

And yeah, your last line is the kind of advice i'm looking for. It's quite possible that everything will be worse after the cycle isn't it?
    Of course it's possible.

About clomid, beware that users reported poor improvement despite levels elevation...

You could also try some DHEA.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Of course it's possible.

About clomid, beware that users reported poor improvement despite levels elevation...

You could also try some DHEA.
    Any remedy you know of for countering poor improvement? (or is it the dhea)

Thread Information