Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG

Thread: Dianobol

oitaken is offline New Member

Question Dianobol

My friend gave me a bottle of Dianobol from Bangkok 10mg 500tablets.Are they useful in low doses over a short period of time and can you take them alone. Are all gains lost on ceasing the use of them .Don't have experience with this sort of stuff. Just after some good advice thanks. Its actually called danabol on the label March Pharmaceutical co Ltd Bangkok.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only in very special circumstances would I say dianabol only is ok.

Do not use them now.
    Have you ever done a cycle before?

And what do you hope to accomplish?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I remember reading a old Bill Roberts study on low doss dianabol taken once a day taken over a short period of time and the goal was not to suppress you that bad but give you gains..I don't think it's a good idea..if your gonna suppress you might as well suppress all the way imo..i don't run anything without a test base and your def gonna want a AI with those..dianabol for me is one of those that gives me the most estro related issues..do some reasearch, I know it's tough cause you got these things in your hand and you wanna use them but you need to be concious of the way these and other AAS affect your body before you jump into them..
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Thread Information