Thread: Cycle help

dave546 is offline New Member

Cycle help

Posting for a friend
    About me
    Age 29
    Weight 218
    Height 5"8 1/2
    Bodyfay: abs very visible when flexed and obliques. A little bit visible when relaxed. I'll say around 11-14%
    Diet is good on all cycles.
    Deadlift 540lbs
    Squat 495
    Bench 315 I'm very weak on bench.

All bloodwork during mid-cycles where good and high levels of test.

Cycle history:
    First cycle
    test e 500wk for 12
    Dbol 50mg for 4weeks
    Arimidex 1mg EOD
    PCT with nolvadex and clomid 4weeks

Bloodwork after: I recovered well. My bloodwork came back the same before I got on the first time.
    Gained a lot of size.

Second cycle
    This was a good cycle for me gained a lot of size and my strength was high. I weighted 226lbs was still very lean. I could have done without the anavar .

Test e 700 for 14wk
    Tren e 500wk for 12wk
    Anavar 50mg last 4 weeks
    AI stayed the same and PCT
    During PCT I was able to get some HGH. Started taking it the last 2 weeks of my PCT at 2UI/day and have been taking for 4months so far. Currently at 4UI/day. Feel leaner and better on off cycle.

Bloodwork after: my natural test was 70 lower and liver values came back high. Even though I took TUDCA and liver support.

My next cycle:
    Test p 1-4 weeks 100 EOD FRONT LOAD
    Test e 1-12 weeks 300week
    Tren E 1-10 weeks 600week
    Eq 1-12 weeks 600week
    HGH 4ui

I'm just not sure if I should run higher Tren over test. I never ran EQ so still learning about it and reading. I was recommended and heard some good things about front loading with Test P.
    What do y'all guys think? Any advice will be appreciated. Or any negative feedback on what y'all think.
    Thank you very much.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all, you need to stop the EQ well before week 12.
    Unless it's not the usual undecanoate ester.
    EQ is mild in all regards of the term.
    Some like it because of that, some despise it for the same reason.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like Doc said, you will need to stop EQ well before week 12. Alternatively, you could extent your test.

Your proposed cycle is pretty crazy. Whats your reasoning for so many compounds. Do you compete?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    My first of all....

Think about what your dosing means. Tren E at 600 when you hit week 5 is like 1260 level in your body. You are going to have sides like a fat boy at Applebees. As Boomer says..You can't stop them...only hope is to contain them.

1. Is your AI dialed in super tight at 500 test e a week? Then do not change it. Leave the test at 500 and dont use this cycle to figure out your AI at a 700 level. It would be a shame to be able to handle tren at that level and F it up over 200 test.

2. Steroids play with your Liver totals. It is expected.

3. Have a game plan for what you will do when you get a side from Tren you don't like. Irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, breathing difficulties...all of that is going to be super magnified at that level of Tren in your body.

Good luck with it. Only good advice I gave was not messing with the known good Test + AI.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    Like Doc said, you will need to stop EQ well before week 12. Alternatively, you could extent your test.

Your proposed cycle is pretty crazy. Whats your reasoning for so many compounds. Do you compete?
    The second cycle and his muscle mass not matching to a second cycle....chance he is a power lifter for life or such. I would assume as far over genetic potential he is he lived in the gym all his life.

Thread Information