Terinox is offline The One & Only

Eating While On Roids

Just a general question...I was wondering what would happen if you don't eat as well as you guys are saying you should eat while on a cycle??? I mean, if your taking good roids, let's say about 400deca/w and 500sus/w with maybe DBol at 40mg/d and while your on all that, you eat okay, like 3 or 4 meals a day, and you take about 200g of protein, but DO NOT eat as sufficiently as you guys have posted, how will your gains be affected ???

Now this doesn't apply to me, cause I'm not on roids, but it's just an example, to compare.

So if you were to do that cycle though, for let's say 8 weeks, then what would u'r gains be? How much does the diet actually help? I mean your still taking all those roids, you should still feel a boost in size...right ?

Thnx
    Terinox

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    Yeah you should do fine - just the gains won't be as profound. just as long as you eat 3 times a day, and get alot of snacks for inbetween---thats what helped me out a bunch. I just got alot of popcorn and beef jerkey. Kcal's is the key man. late

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    diet is a major part of this thing we do bro. but if you just eat when you are hungry and you keep the protein fairly high, as long as you train hard, you will still make pretty good gains. but to maximize your potential for size in any given cycle, you gotta get the calories in. if you are going to take the roid plung, then you obviously have aspirations to be big, so why short change yourself by half stepping on your diet? but make no mistake, eating enough is the hardest part.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    eat less, you get less results. simple

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by dane26
    eat less, you get less results. simple
    100% true. I have seen it first hand. You MUST FEED the machine.

timetogain is offline New Member
    I'm with dane. But sometimes it is hard to eat every 2-3 hours due to work. Also it does get hard for me to get lots of calories from clean food such as good ol chicken breast, brown rice, egg whites... blah blah blah.... I try to eat clean most of the time while i bulk but tend to eat some foods that can help give me more cals. Instead of eating egg whites, i'll eat whole eggs. chicken with skin, red meat. I say if you have to eat 3 meals with snacks
    Try not to eat as clean. Have dark meat instead of skinless breast. I know must of you go against fat but if you wanna bulk you need some. Save the skinless chicken breast and tuna cans for cutting. Eat some lean pork and red meat. Get more calories.
    That helps me bulk since i gotta help useless computer newbies on the trading floor the whole day. But in my opinion i believe dane is right eat less see less. Get your cals in

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

It's all about FOOD

I don't care what anyone says, if you don't eat you don't grow. You might get some water weight, but if you want to get big, you need to eat, if your goal is 250lbs eat like someone who is 250. Food is number 1 thing in getting big, then training, then rest, then gear

The original jason Guest
    Spot on Eye C u beat me to it if you are not gonna eat properly whats the point??? no food dont cycle I say, I work 12 hours ed and manage to eat 8 x per day when bulking and about 6 when im cutting and get to the gym twice, its liike this I have tried to cycle without carbs and enough of this and that it just doesnt work for me thats not an idea its fact it does nothing I feel good get strong but gain nothing if anything, no matter what your job is its possible to get enough food just be imaginative, for example I have just cooked up 600g of boiled chicken breast which will be a good part of my cutting diet tomorow depending what I put with it, it could become part of my bulking diet to just add a couiple of protein shakes and a tim of tuna you are well on your way towards 260+ grams of protein for a start it took me 20 mins to make it then i put it in plastic container and carry it with me im sure everyone can manage that?? just an idea

peace
    Jason

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I agree with all the guys. Great answers.

BUT, I thought that you said that you will not take any juice. So, what's going on and please don't say it's for a friend.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    ROFL ... no it's not for a friend.

And no, i'm not going on steroids , but wasn't it you guys yourselves that said stick around, ask questions, and learn learn learn???

Well that's what I'm doing, I'm asking questions about everything that comes to mind, and i'm reading all the posts that I can read. I'm doing what you told me to do :P

Thnx
    Terinox

P.S; Not to mention, that day, when I do go on steroids, it will come eventually, so like I said, I'm just learning up now.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Sorry for that T

but that's waht it seemed like to me before. You're right. I'm sorry.

Thread Information