sliced is offline New Member

package opened at customs!

Hey guys, there was a post earlier about a package held at customs, and then released after 7 days. I picked it up at my P.O. box and it was already opened!! Why did they let it go? Is this a controlled delivery? Should I return to sender and cut my losses? The order was five 10ml of EQ, five 10ml of propionate and 100 anavar tabs.

Please help, need advice.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    why would u send it bac kto the source, u got it, so use it ?

If I return it to sender, it won't look suspicious. It will seem as though I don't even know what it is and then there is no reason for further investigation. Or am I wrong?

MyZ06moves is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced
    If I return it to sender, it won't look suspicious. It will seem as though I don't even know what it is and then there is no reason for further investigation. Or am I wrong?
    I think id you were going to have a problem, it would have already happened , so use it

OverDrive is offline Associate Member
    bro I'm no detective but I would think they wouldn't let that shit even make it to you! Imagine them finding a kilo of coke and saying "ahhh let it go, we'll get him later"

Hell if you're really worried ... mail an empty package back using a tracking delv. like UPS then you can always show a tracking number and say "hey I had no idea what the hell it was so I sent it back"

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I fit was a controlled delivery you'd know it, be fore you would of posted this.

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    They would have gotten you right there and then searched your house. If it was packaged well it may have simply gotten by even after they opened it. While they are better educated on AAS as of late it is still not a top priority for customs.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I had an overseas package opened by customs, then sealed back up with their green U.S. Customs tape and delivered to my mailbox. Interestingly enough, it was only 50 tabs of nolvadex inside, but they never even tore open the styrofoam encasing around the pills to check! The pills were very visible inside the styrofoam too, which is weird. That could of been anything in there. So, I assumed they were doing a quick random check for something specific, didn't see what they were looking for and didn't get suspicious enough to inspect further. I think you got lucky too. Just play it safe for a while. I wouldn't hold back from using it though. Sounds like a nice ass stash!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I fit was a controlled delivery you'd know it, be fore you would of posted this.

JohnnyB

Yep a controlled delivery would have taken place in mins or at most a few hours.

So slam the shit !!

BUT that is some weird ass shit they let it go through.

IMHO I would never order again !

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Use it! If you are still a little worried clean out your house for a few days!

Narcissist is offline New Member
    damn customs needs to leave us alone and let us get all big and sexy

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Here's a question for you all. Say you get stuff delivered to a PO box and customs is gonna bust you when you get it. How long will they literally sit there and wait for you? I mean, wonder if you left it in the box for a week before you actually took it out...

Thanks guys, I think I'll be able to sleep at night now.

Thread Information