tead09 is offline New Member

Question question for the moderators

hey fellas can you help me with the difference between m 50m winny tabs and zambon spain 50 mg apms? what i want to know is what does the "m" behind the 50 mean on the tabs is that 5 or 10 mg tabs and in your opinion will it matter much if the tabs were used over the shot?

Sorken is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tead09
    hey fellas can you help me with the difference between m 50m winny tabs and zambon spain 50 mg apms? what i want to know is what does the "m" behind the 50 mean on the tabs is that 5 or 10 mg tabs and in your opinion will it matter much if the tabs were used over the shot?

It's 5mg tabs..... i think?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sorken
    It's 5mg tabs..... i think?
    if it is 5 mg tabs then for a 6 week cycle i would need 260 pills that is if i am going to take them eod? i that correct 10 pills a day for 26 days. could someone with some more experience with this type of stuff help le out please?

and i was also jsut reading that with taking a large amount of these pills it can really do a number on your liver and some stomach problems would that be a problem with popppin 10 pills eod?

chris1tr69 is offline Banned
    50mg a tab not 5 thats dbol , winny depot is much better i think you need 30 to 40% more of the winny tabs to be effective like the depot

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    50mg a tab not 5 thats dbol, winny depot is much better i think you need 30 to 40% more of the winny tabs to be effective like the depot
    Do you have any proof of this??? I dont think its anywhere near that much

what r u wanting proof of. the part about the side effects i read on this web page in the steroid description but the math part i was just trying to figure out on my own that is why i was asking for some other opinions b/c i am not too good with math

Blog Entries
    I was referring to the effectiveness of winny depot vs. tabs.

Talking

from what i understand that is if it is 50 mg for the most part i do not thik there will be a huge differnce besides what is filtered out of your kidneys. but i do not know how much will be fillltered out of your kidneyi am pretty new at this stuff

Sorry vette I think Chris is right... I'm pretty sure you need at least 20% of the tabs... the depot hits your receptors A LOT better.

HP

so what i am gettin out of this is htat i might as well stay away from the tabs b/c of the amount of pills i would be takeing. i do not want any damage to my liver.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Huge Presser
    Sorry vette I think Chris is right... I'm pretty sure you need at least 20% of the tabs... the depot hits your receptors A LOT better.

HP
    I am aware that it is slightly more effective. But it is still a 17aa, and have known people to get same gains from drinking vs shooting. I am always wanting to learn new things, and i dont want to thread-jack, i just wanted a reason why someone said
    "winny depot is much better i think you need 30 to 40% more of the winny tabs to be effective like the depot"

Ill bet JB has a study that could shed light on this....Where you at bro?

ive read countless times that the tabs are less effectuve then the depot, ive alson asked many mods to clarify this becuase a few freinds were a lil nervous about the eod injections, but i was strictly told that depot is much more effective, and less harsh on ur body

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No thats rediculous. There was one study that showed it maybe 10% more effective in rats lol

Dont believe everything you read on a message board.

IF the tab says 50, its 50mg.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The depot can be better, but the study showing that, was done on slead dogs, so it could be better in humans, but I haven't seen a study on it yet. The possibility of it staying in the system long, is possible because it doesn't have an ester attached to it.

The depot will be easier on the liver, because of the so called first pass. With tabs they go through the liver to get into the blood stream. Where with injections, it gets into the blood stream through the muscle, then goes through the liver. By passing the so called first pass.

Ajax posted the study on injectable winny, I'll find it and post the link.

JohnnyB

thankyou JB for helping to clarify things a bit..................

Blog Entries
    thanks JB!

It'll still have an effect on the liver, just not as bad, but I still would go over 8 weeks.

Glad I could help

JohnnyB

Nice, first time I seen that one.

The only thing that bothers me, is how they administered it. 2mg every 12 hours vs 25mg every 7 days. Im not trying to tear the study apart or anything, Im just wondering how that affected it since all they were measuring was nitrogen retention.

thankyou JB for helping to clarify things a bit..................

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have read that it is wise to chew the tabs for better absorption.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I have read that it is wise to chew the tabs for better absorption.
    The chewing the tabs idea came form **'s tabs being so hard that people chewed them to make sure they got absorbed.

JohnnyB

ok fellas thanks for all the great info i am taking in but the other part of my question is what can i expcet form takeing 10-12 tabs eod in regards to sy my liver and joints?

haha ouch...................... how long?

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ok fellas thanks for all the great info i am taking in but the other part of my question is what can i expcet form takeing 10-12 tabs eod in regards to sy my liver and joints?
    Tablets should never be taken EOD but split up as often as possible - say every 4-6 hrs - only reason people inject EOD is because they dont inject every few hours like they should - its the same as test suspension - winny in oil can be a little slower to disperse but mostly just because it doesnt come out of solution as fast.

tablet gains and inject are pretty much the same IMO unless you are doing spot injects - say for bicepts or other small muscles - then you can get some extra mileage from the inject - otherwise, go with tabs IMO

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    tablet gains and inject are pretty much the same IMO unless you are doing spot injects - say for bicepts or other small muscles - then you can get some extra mileage from the inject - otherwise, go with tabs IMO
    that's how I feel

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    The sled dog study is horrible and in my opinion proves nothing. Not only is the administration of the drug poorly done but the nitrogen retention is measured soon after an injection. With winnys short half life taking a 70mg injection and then measuring Nitrogen retention over a dog receiving a 10mg pill makes it pretty easy to predict the outcome. In my experience the pills are as effective as injections although I do love site injecting winny.

I'm not much on animal studies, but I believe it's the source of the injections are better then tabs.

JohnnyB

Thread Information