Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Need guide for fat loss

cutforsluts is offline New Member

Need guide for fat loss

Hi everyone,

Quick little rundown. 19 years old. Was overweight-obese from about 14-17. From mid-late 17 years old I said fuck this and began to lose weight. At the start of 2014 I weighed 107kg and at 2015 Christmas I weighed 74kg. Gained alot of confidence, got a naughty girlfriend (who doesnt mind my current body) but have since whacked a little bit of weight (81-2kg today) on just from being comfortable.

I want to shred the last of this fat off. I had a few gym junkie mates at school who started using clenbuterol and anavar (couple others cant remember). What would people recommend? Only clen I can acquire is liquid form which may be an issue when it comes to dosage. I assume a high protein low fat diet would go hand in hand with anyone losing weight. I've cut out almost all artificial sugars this last week (great accomplishment for me as I fucking froth chocolate).

Cheers

XFit4Real is offline New Member
    Wheres your Gym routine ? Cardio routine ? Diet plan ? post those things first before jumping to the big stuff im pretty sure most will say dont do anything before you 21 you will cause more harm than good and theres alot that goes with clen and anavar you cant just take things because ur mates say its good if you want proper research this is the right place but take it slow post the routines and plans first so we can see how u eat and train and how much ,,,i was 128 at 21 years and dropped to 96 in 4-6 months with right diet ,,,make tuna and water your friend and train hard

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why don't you just do what you already did and get back on the wagon?

Post your diet and lifting/cardio plan in our diet section.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by cutforsluts View Post
    Hi everyone,

Quick little rundown. 19 years old. Was overweight-obese from about 14-17. From mid-late 17 years old I said fuck this and began to lose weight. At the start of 2014 I weighed 107kg and at 2015 Christmas I weighed 74kg. Gained alot of confidence, got a naughty girlfriend (who doesnt mind my current body) but have since whacked a little bit of weight (81-2kg today) on just from being comfortable.

I want to shred the last of this fat off. I had a few gym junkie mates at school who started using clenbuterol and anavar (couple others cant remember). What would people recommend? Only clen I can acquire is liquid form which may be an issue when it comes to dosage. I assume a high protein low fat diet would go hand in hand with anyone losing weight. I've cut out almost all artificial sugars this last week (great accomplishment for me as I fucking froth chocolate).

Cheers
    1st off we have women on this site and I am sure they find your name very distasteful just as I do.Lets get it fixed!
    Last edited by songdog; 10-10-2016 at 11:11 AM.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog
    1st off we have women on this site and I am sure they find your name very distasteful just as I do.Lets get it fixed!

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cutforsluts View Post
    Hi everyone,

Cheers

Let's start with a name change... please post up what you would like it changed to... Thank you!
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Recommend: diet, cardio, training, diet, nutrition, diet....

No 19 year old on earth should be thinking about AAS.
    songdog likes this.

songdog, I think you chased him off. LOL
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information