Double L is offline New Member

Crossing the border

Some buddies and I are heading down to mexico to pick up some clomid, hcg , and clen . Are these substances legal to cross? Is there a limit on how much one can bring back?

I appreciate your help!

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    No, they are not legal to cross with, unless you can find a Mexican pharmacist to write you a prescription for it, which you will have to pay for. If you do get a prescription, and I don't see how you would for Clomid, you have to declare it when you cross back. Try taking a bus and putting your gear in a separate bag. Bus gets checked and bag gets opened, it's not your bag.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    How much do you want to bring back?

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    So your obviously driving down there so your going to have to smuggle them back into the states. There are numerous ways you can hide them but the best i've heard yet was on a post here. I forget who but someone posted on how to get gear across the border and here's what he said:

go buy a thirst buster or a large coke at a gas station right before you get to the border and put alot of ice in the cup. Put a lid on it and straw. When you get back into your car and are about to go across the border then you put the gear in a plastic bag and put it in your coke underneath the ice. As you go through customs just act normal drink in hand and you should be fine. Late

Freakboy is offline New Member
    PADDLER, that is an awesome way man seems like it would work great with the vials. For the Clen , but it in your shoe under your sock and you should be fine.

OR pay the cab driver to hide it in his trunk and have him drive you across.

Good luck mane
    Freakboy

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Yes you can bring clomid across, I don't know about clen and HCG , but they let my buddy bring soem vicodin and sommas across the other day, so I bet you can. A prescription from a mexican doctor means nothing, you need a US doctors sscript, and with that you can bring a 90 day sipply across, without it you can bring a supply of 50 units (50 pills) of each.

Ta TownBacker

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    I'm not sure how good you are in hidding the shit, but here are few word on what I would do. (I'm serious)

Unscrew your front door pannel. Wrap all gear in a cloth. In the door pannel there should be a hole on the bottom at least 3-4in in diameter. But the gear through the hole and make sure that's not moving around. Put the door pannel back on, screw the screws and drive home......When you get home, you know what to do....... Just an idea that would work and that I would use. Good luck

sniper oc is offline Junior Member
    Yes .
    you can bring clomid/clen across only fifty units each.
    You can call us customs in san yerdio calif. they will tell you what you can bring across and how much you can have.
    as for the vicodin and soamas not a chance.They are cansiderd a controoled narcotic and they will not let them though with out a U.S scrip you can take nolvadex across.As for hcg you can't because you have to inject it.

And you can stick it up you kister if you don't want to get busted J/K

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by JP1570
    No, they are not legal to cross with, unless you can find a Mexican pharmacist to write you a prescription for it, which you will have to pay for. If you do get a prescription, and I don't see how you would for Clomid, you have to declare it when you cross back. Try taking a bus and putting your gear in a separate bag. Bus gets checked and bag gets opened, it's not your bag.
    US Customs does not recognize prescriptions from Mex. pharmacies. I don't know about the 90 day supply rule. I heard that they can still take it away from you. I walked through customs with 300 clen , 200 proviron . and 4 boxes of clomid. they looked everything up in their book and sent me on my way with everything.

Ta TownBacker is offline Junior Member
    Buddy, let me tell you we brought the somma and vikes across, we declared them, but the somma bottle had 100 in them, the border patrol asked me what they were for I said I hurt my sholder this football season and they make it feel better, I said my team Doc prescribed it, he said wheres the script, I said why, I didn't think I needed it (playing Dumb), he then said you can only bring 50 across without a script, I said then well can I throw 50 away, he said no, I would have to it on Mexican soil, he then said alright, go ahead next time bring your script. And we went across. This was about a week ago.

Ta TownBacker

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I hate to be the party pooper...But why are we giving 'them' tips? Take this to PM. just MO.

Thread Information