Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: First Cycle - Advise

Jax1 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle - Advise

Hey Guys,

33 years old man here , on TRT for little over 1 year. Not new to exercise and diet. I want to get an extra push to get big, as it looks like my body has hit the deadend. Previously, i never used any drug (few supplements here and there) and wanted to stay natty for life, but unfortunately about 4 years ago i started struggling in gym and in bed. Long story short, 2 years of struggle i finally was put on trt which is going great.

My stats
    Height: 178cm
    Weight: 78 - 80kg
    Body fat: 19%
    Body type: Skinny fat --- or between Ectomorph and Endomorph, i guess you get the point although I am the best shape I have ever been in 33 years.

(it is getting difficult for me now to add any more muscle or drop bodyfat, i have been on same weight and BF for a while even after increasing calories intake time by time (currently on 350 to 370 g of protein).
    When i cut, i lose a large amount of muscle mass with a little bit of bodyfat on small cuts even which makes the cut really worthless and makes me look skinny as + I have to rework all the muscle mass I lose and trust me I lose so much muscle mass as compared to the body fat when cutting that it really makes the cut useless.

Currently on 6 meals a day (as clean as it can get literally, practically and theoretically)

P:350g - 370g (around 2g per pound of actual body weight, purely from food, other then the 40g of protein which comes from a protein powder)
    C:140g (most of my carb intake is before and after workout)
    F:50g (mostly coming from meat)

I want to do a lean bulk as i am already on 19% bf, i was thinking to go 420g/150g/70g - I know this is not a nutrition forum so i will cut that out but if anyone has any nutritional advise please feel free to throw at me if you see any flaws in my current or future nutrition plan, also I was planning to run 2 weeks small cut before my cycle. So stright to the point . I want to get big (in next few years). I have very good and clean diet and exercise routine, i need a push and my body is not new to testosterone .

I was thinking the following for first cycle

Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week (2 x 250) for 12 weeks

No PTC after the cycle (ah unlucky ones), get back to normal trt dose

This is important, When i started TRT i had high e2, i was on .5mg adex everyday for 3 months to drop my e2. Then reduced it to .25mg ED and doctor is planning to reduce it to .25mg EOD depending on how my test results are next week, which shows that i was/am sensitive to estrogen. I should be able to adjust my adex dose 3 weeks in my cycle (thats when i am planning to do the tests again)

How does this look? should i add some caber ? Just in case.
    Should I add anything else? Any advice?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post a pic so we can advise best?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Can you post a pic so we can advise best?
    I am not usually that shy but currently i have so much hair that it is embarrassing and you cant see anything. I would rather get a wax before i post anything.

To give you an idea, i am not ripped (how can i be ripped with all that bodyfat) although i am not fat either.

Does this help?

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    just block out your face....no one will know you. We wont give you a hard time about the hair. lol.

Just keep your underwear on. LOL

Looking at your stats, I don't think you've maxed out your potential. AAS is not a short cut. You'll have a much better cycle if you max out your natural potential before you turn to AAS. If your stats were;
    Body fat: 10%
    Body type: muscular
    I'd say you'd be ready for an AAS cycle.
    ghettoboyd, songdog and Euroholic like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Just keep your underwear on. LOL

Looking at your stats, I don't think you've maxed out your potential. AAS is not a short cut. You'll have a much better cycle if you max out your natural potential before you turn to AAS. If your stats were;
    Body fat: 10%
    Body type: muscular
    I'd say you'd be ready for an AAS cycle.
    I am suffering from low T, without AAS i have no hope and frankly if i can get to 10% bodyfat while keeping my gains just by myself why would i even touch the aas.

It is hard for me to maintain muscle and drop fat. If it was not for TRT i wouldn't be even on 19%

One more question, can you change the body type? It what it is right regardless of what you look like but the basic nature of body never changes ? I may be in the best shape of my life but i know i will go back skinny fat if i stop working out and eating right.
    Last edited by Jax1; 10-20-2016 at 05:20 PM.

How do i upload phonto in here, i select file from my computer and then nothing happens

First Cycle - Advise-l6uq0ac.jpg

You guys gonna make me do it, here is the pic. I have better chest and shoulders, you cant see in the photo.
    Last edited by Jax1; 10-20-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    Is that a comb. That's awesome.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I dont think you are 19% I would say you are under that.

16-17%
    Maybe a little bit lower

Proximal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L6uQ0ac.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	165930

You guys gonna make me do it, here is the pic. I have better chest and shoulders, you cant see in the photo.
    You've got great potential - wide shoulders, narrow hips, looking at your arms, decent muscle bellies.

How did you respond to TRT and what was your dosage?

I'd say 12-14%.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Like others said, no way you're 19%. I don't know how you call that skinny fat either haha.

You look good. You're not an endomorph. I've seen mesomorphs. Wax the hair and you'll lose 5lbs. LOL

If you're suffering from low T (I'm assuming you've seen a doc and he's given a diagnosis), get TRT dosage lined out with your doc before you start cycling. You should know your baseline before you start messing with your Test level.

You sorta look like Livinlean (after he waxed) lol

Lul I know I have so much hair, it grows so fast, takes a long time with body hair removal machine. I asked for the quote to get laser treatment but soooo expensive as she said I have so much hair and i will have to do it 6 times minimum to get some results. It was 5 years ago, now technology might have changed but laser sh!T is expensive for hairy guy like me.

Thanks guys but I am 19% body fat for sure, I measured it last Sunday. as I mentioned before I have a skinny fat body type, I look skinny while holding a lot of body fat . When I cut, I look skinny as, and frankly I lookEd slightly different when was on 21% body fat .. Long time ago before trt I was 108KG with 32% body fat (mostly bottom area) but when I was telling people they won't believe it because I didn't at all look like a guy who was 108KG obese, yes I looked out of shape but didn't look 108KG at all where I had 36 inch waist. As I mentioned before I am in the best shape of my life right now just because of trt , previously I was struggling so much when I had low T. It is so hard for me to get big as I don't look big at all while even holding so much fat. Tiny wrist, ok arms, I like my shoulders but other then that nothing else. I eat So much protein with disgusting farts (half of it probably my body can't even consume it) but not even 1KG of extra muscle in last 6 to 8 months. Spend so much food about $250 a week, Changed my training regimen, shocked the muscle, lesser cardio (which increases my body fat), no luck, I have hit the dead end.

Also holding on to my gains is so hard, I miss 2 meals (short term fasting) and I will come out 1 kg lighter next day (all in muscle lose)

Not trying to find a shortcut but TRT helped a lot so thought a full cycle should push it up to where I want to go. I want to get big.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Definately lower than 19% i can see a nice vein in your bicep, if you were 19% i highly doubt that this would be visiable

You may even have visible abs under that hair

Measuring bodyfat can be way out, i used to do it and some days it said 10% and there was no way on earth i was 10%, more 15/16%

I stopped measuring it just sick to the mirror to monitor progress

As for your hair, just buy a set of hair clippers and shave your body on 0 guard? Doubt theres any need for waxing and lazer removal, just keep it trim with an electric razor, i go over my upper body once a fortnight, you may need to do it more often but it only takes a few mins?
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 10-21-2016 at 04:51 AM.

lVletalhead is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post

You've got great potential - wide shoulders, narrow hips, looking at your arms, decent muscle bellies.

How did you respond to TRT and what was your dosage?

I'd say 12-14%.
    Hi guys I apologize if I am not doing this correctly but am looking for a bit of advice and I am not able to start my own thread...not sure why maybe because I'm still a new member. I don't have a lot of info my doctor isn't great but I found out my test level was at 6 and when I looked up all the symptoms of low T that's me in a nutshell. Doc kept pushing anti depressants and ssri meds on me which made me worse. Long story short I put on a lot of weight and had 0 energy and sex drive. Almost 2 months ago a friend told me to try test shots and I have been taking 1cc of 250ml sustanon once a week and have been feeling great. Sex drive is back I'm putting muscle on and loosing weight and have energy. I realize I need to come off of it but don't want to for a while longer as I am 33 years old 6'3 and was 315 pounds now down to 275 and dropping. My diet is good but currently I am not taking any AI'S just the test and am thinking about adding some winstrol as per my friends suggestion. I am looking for advice on how to keep this up for a couple months before coming off everything so I can find a better doc and get on trt. Right now though this is the best I've felt in years and I'm more worried about my weight and the problems that arise from that. Plus my wife is happy to have a sex life again. I know from recent BW that my thyroid is functioning fine and the doc thinks it's most likely hypogonadism. Any advice or input to help me keep safe and loose some weight before I come off it and go back to low levels and no energy would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Definately lower than 19% i can see a nice vein in your bicep, if you were 19% i highly doubt that this would be visiable

You may even have visible abs under that hair

Measuring bodyfat can be way out, i used to do it and some days it said 10% and there was no way on earth i was 10%, more 15/16%

I stopped measuring it just sick to the mirror to monitor progress

As for your hair, just buy a set of hair clippers and shave your body on 0 guard? Doubt theres any need for waxing and lazer removal, just keep it trim with an electric razor, i go over my upper body once a fortnight, you may need to do it more often but it only takes a few mins?
    I got veins on my arms pretty fast, i think it was 5 weeks in my gym. Gym's owner came to me and said that he never seen a guy getting veins in a month's time (not sure if he was encouraging me or telling the truth) but i dont have that biceps peak the way i want it. I do posing and flexing (try to) but not much difference.

It takes me over 30 minutes with clippers , hair get stuck in the clipper, some time i sweat a little which makes the machine go wild and need cleaning every minute. Its pain in a s s every week or so , so i usually just leave them.

Yeah i have been told to stick with mirror, measuring bf can be tricky, once i was 17% and then suddenly next day i was 21% , it took me months to get 19%. As long as i keep my sodium intake in check i wont have much issue.

In regards to aas cycle, do you think Testosterone Enanthate only cycle will give me any benefits? Should i add more stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by lVletalhead View Post
    Hi guys I apologize if I am not doing this correctly but am looking for a bit of advice and I am not able to start my own thread...not sure why maybe because I'm still a new member. I don't have a lot of info my doctor isn't great but I found out my test level was at 6 and when I looked up all the symptoms of low T that's me in a nutshell. Doc kept pushing anti depressants and ssri meds on me which made me worse. Long story short I put on a lot of weight and had 0 energy and sex drive. Almost 2 months ago a friend told me to try test shots and I have been taking 1cc of 250ml sustanon once a week and have been feeling great. Sex drive is back I'm putting muscle on and loosing weight and have energy. I realize I need to come off of it but don't want to for a while longer as I am 33 years old 6'3 and was 315 pounds now down to 275 and dropping. My diet is good but currently I am not taking any AI'S just the test and am thinking about adding some winstrol as per my friends suggestion. I am looking for advice on how to keep this up for a couple months before coming off everything so I can find a better doc and get on trt. Right now though this is the best I've felt in years and I'm more worried about my weight and the problems that arise from that. Plus my wife is happy to have a sex life again. I know from recent BW that my thyroid is functioning fine and the doc thinks it's most likely hypogonadism. Any advice or input to help me keep safe and loose some weight before I come off it and go back to low levels and no energy would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    No need to apologize, i am not an expert but i can speak from my TRT experience that please dont do self treatment , it will create complications. You will feel good for now as you are on high dose of aas but it will create a lot of completions (anti depression pills, throw them in a bin). The first doctor i went to gave me those as he said i cant get hard because i am depressed. I knew it was not the case, so i didn't even take one pill. I knew they are bad for me and finally i found a doctor who knows how to deal with these issues. My advice to you is

1. Get off everything
    2. Clean yourself and get the blood test done and see where you stand
    3. Get a proper doctor who is qualified with these sort of issues

You must be racking up a lot of estrogen on dose like this.

Also ask TRT guys in trt section of this forum if you can, it will help you more. This section is mostly for cycles etc. There is also CONTACT ADMIN page, i couldn't post either so i used that page to contact admin and they fixed the issue with my account. It is at the footer of the site "Contact us"
    Last edited by Jax1; 10-22-2016 at 08:05 PM.

Bump

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Damn excellent start(quite furry tho,lol)

I'd just throw in a 2nd mild compound - or just up the test a little(or both)

Something like a low round of dBol or even better - Var

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Damn excellent start(quite furry tho,lol)

I'd just throw in a 2nd mild compound - or just up the test a little(or both)

Something like a low round of dBol or even better - Var
    Lul I know, soft soft,

Var is a good idea. What dose do you recommend with lets say 500mg of test PW?

but I am so scared of dbol , I am sensitive to estrogen also bit worried about lever (I eat so much chicken and it goes through my lever) dbol may end up putting extra pressure on it so I will need lever support. My lever is healthy though as I don't drink or smoke but I want to keep it that way. Thoughts?

Also should I got aromasin instead of adex? Just for cycle purposes
    Last edited by Jax1; 10-25-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Bump ...

Blog Entries
    Var Doses - Well, we can take a lot. . . I took up to 30mg a day & didn't notice much of anything

Ai just depends on what works

But, yeah - dBol and estro suck. Anything over 20mg or so a day for me isn't manageable without estro sides

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I usually run my var between 40-60mg. Have run 80-100 range but other than increased strength I didn't notice anything else so now I don't bother wasting my money.

Yeah Var... What i heard is the same, it doesn't do much for men.

Dbol , damn, i really want it but i am shit scared, if i go dbol i will hit 50mg for 3 weeks at the start of my cycle (is this correct?) i will have to find a way to control estrogen (arimidex wont do it) . Aromasin might be better in this case + caber in case if shit hits the fan.

I can always go off dbol if my estrogen oes up.

On unrelated topic, dbol prices are so high at $200 (10mg × 100) from 2 different sources .... is this normal? Or are they trying to rip me off because i am the first time buyer

Blog Entries
    Don't know where you're shopin'

But, dBol & dRol are cheap as shit

Don't know where you're shopin'
    My gym

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    The op is suffering from what we all on here suffer from. He looks in the mirror and sees a 19% little fatty.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Can i pay for your laser hair removal?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    What was the diagnose for your TRT?

How much was your DHT? With that kind of bodyhair it should have been through the roof, a 5alpha reductase might help reducing it and free up test.

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    My eyes have forever been damaged by seeing that amount of hair on a human body.

Somebody please start a charity drive to get that man some laser, or at least a waxing!

Let's work together to prevent further traumatization of those who accidently view this thread.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The back reflex in the mirror looks even worse...must be hell when climate is hot.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax1 View Post
    My gym

That's the prob

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    The op is suffering from what we all on here suffer from. He looks in the mirror and sees a 19% little fatty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Can i pay for your laser hair removal?
    Hahaha you are funny clown lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What was the diagnose for your TRT?

How much was your DHT? With that kind of bodyhair it should have been through the roof, a 5alpha reductase might help reducing it and free up test.
    I was on 150 initially then 125 right now (which is working perfectly for me) although my doctor might plan to reduce the dose further.

For DHT, i have no idea. I dont really know what all those numbers mean in blood tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    My eyes have forever been damaged by seeing that amount of hair on a human body.

Somebody please start a charity drive to get that man some laser, or at least a waxing!

Let's work together to prevent further traumatization of those who accidently view this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    The back reflex in the mirror looks even worse...must be hell when climate is hot.
    Oh sure, torture the hairy guy, 5 years ago when i did a test patch of laser hair removal , it was painful as fuk. Apparently the technology has evolved and they have found a way to make it painless but yeah i need to check because i am not going through that hell of a pain.

I sweat like a pig in gym but make sure i clean after myself

That's the prob
    Yeah, online is cheap but in gym its easy, he showed me the test, it is clear and looks nice and legit.

Ok guys, on serious note, i am going to spend around $900 to get my stuff. Any final advise so i dont waste my money?

I am planning the following
    Dbol 30mg ED for 3 weeks (or 4 weeks depends how i react to dbol)
    Testosterone Enanthate 500mg per week for 12 weeks

I will continue my current arimidex dose, i will see if E2 goes up then i can increase the dose. I am also getting caber to be safe, just in case dbol backfires.

Also if dbol gets bad, i will get off it straight away.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    900$ for a bit of test and dbol ????

Tell him to fuck off, you can find cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    900$ for a bit of test and dbol ????

Tell him to fuck off, you can find cheaper.
    So expensive,

3 × Test E 10ml (250mg/ml) = $170 each
    1 × dbol 10mg (100 pills) = $240
    1 × cabar 0.5mg (8 pills) = $150

Total $900 ( $690 USD )

I have checked the online sources, way way cheap but products will have to go through custom which may or may not reach to me therefore i will lose the money. This is guaranteed in my hands.
    Last edited by Jax1; 11-04-2016 at 07:31 PM.

Thread Information