Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: How many mg of test prop = 250mg of test enan??

Men in Black is offline Junior Member

How many mg of test prop = 250mg of test enan??

I am running low on test enan and my local source only has got test prop
    I know i fucked up big time but how do i dose test prop?
    I am getting balkan pharma test prop
    100mg vials(10)

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black
    I am running low on test enan and my local source only has got test prop I know i fucked up big time but how do i dose test prop? I am getting balkan pharma test prop 100mg vials(10)
    You will need to inject 21/2 ml. of Test Prop = 250 mgs. of Test Enanthate .

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test e; ester weight at about 30%,
    prop, don't remember.
    Do a google search of you care about the ester weight.

Test props shorter half life will mean it doesn't accumulate as much,
    but really, i would translate 500mg test e to about 500mg test prop.
    Though I'm running test prop at about 500mg a week now and I feel it hits me harder than 500mg test e, but that's because test p hits me hard, and after 3 days I feel I'm allready a bit low, but with test e it just keeps getting better and better at 500mg for weeks.

That's my take on it at least. But I've used way more test e than prop, and people are different.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    How many mgs were you dosing of Test Enanthate pw? For ex. If you were doing 500mgs oh Enanthate pw. Pinning 2x pw. Then you will need to dose the prop at 140mgs eod. So, you would inject 1.4 mgs of Prop eod. to equal 500mgs. Good luck!
    DocToxin8 likes this.

437.5mg of prop has the same amount of no ester test as 500mg of test E
    DocToxin8 and Livinlean like this.

This is an interesting question. Initially, I thought the answer would be simple, right? Test is test so 250mg of sus250 = 250mg of Test E. When I brew, I always base my calculation on the mg's of compound in a ml. I failed to take into account the weight of the ester in the powder. I'm learning something new everyday. Next time I brew, I'm gonna weigh the powder exactly then wave my thumb around and say, "Eh, good enough." lol

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    About this I've read somwhere that the shorter the ester, the lighter it weighs and the more pure testosterone per mg is present.
    For example, in 100 mg of Test E there is 70 mg of active hormone only, and in 100 mg of Test Prop, there is 83 mg.
    In this way, it is clear that 500 mg of short esters are more powerful than 500 mg of medium/long esters, and the gap grows exponentially with increasing dosages.
    I've read so, but correct me if I'm wrong!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    I cruise on low dose prop at 50mg EOD.

If your prop is 100mg/ml then taking 60mg EOD will roughly give you the same amount of testosterone hormone as 250mg/week of test e.

OP you should understand that all these numbers are based on your gear being dosed at 100 percent. Unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world.

This isn't aeronautical engineering so all you have to do is get close.
    Men in Black likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah, if one only takes into account ester weight then the equation is easy enough, but does it really compare that simple?

I haven't used enough prop to feel qualified to answer whether there's more to it, but being on prop now, compared to test e which I normally use, I feel it a little different. I'm either on an overdosed product, or test prop seems to hit me harder at a lower dose than test e.

Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    Yeah, if one only takes into account ester weight then the equation is easy enough, but does it really compare that simple?

I haven't used enough prop to feel qualified to answer whether there's more to it, but being on prop now, compared to test e which I normally use, I feel it a little different. I'm either on an overdosed product, or test prop seems to hit me harder at a lower dose than test e.
    so you're saying that test prop aromatises more?

Thread Information